What's new

ACT [Acid Style] 銑鉄の探索者 / Explorer of the Golden Planet (RJ204720)

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Where can I find the item I need to enter the volcano area? I have lvl 3 fire resist, I think, but that doesn't seem to keep me from not burning. I think the volcano zone is the only area I haven't been yet.
Do you have 5/5 beacons? you see it pressing F or R2 on your controller
did you rescue the "second in command"?
Did the blonde hunter sex the boy in the boxer mecha?
Did you talk to the comander after that?

If you didn´t complete everything then even Lv4 will let you burn

(Since I don´t know if me editing that reply to my old post would trigger a notification I double comment : P)

Okwm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Someone said the lvl 4 heat resistance is in the slime area, I've looked, I can't find it.
Screw it, I just have to take my time with the lava. Level 3 and 2 work fine together.

Last edited:

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Someone said the lvl 4 heat resistance is in the slime area, I've looked, I can't find it.
Screw it, I just have to take my time with the lava. Level 3 and 2 work fine together.
There are 2 LV 4 heat resistence Items.
One of them is indeed in the slime area, together with the blond Android which is recueable at SOS=1
Blond green android 1.png Blond green android 2.png Blond green android 3.png Blond green android 4.png Blond green android 5.png Blond green android 6.png Blond green android 7.png
The Item is to her left, if you followed th escreenshots into the area it is super hard to miss.

On another note, Here some general explainations that are in the readme( in Japanese; with google translate translated since I am lazy. I just made it readable.)
【status】
◆ AP ◆
· It is HP. When it becomes 0, it becomes a battle impossible state.
· If this value is high, it will be highly resistant to hit, armor attribute attack, state abnormal damage in armor breakage condition.

◆修復能力◆
◆ Repair ability ◆
· It is AP automatic recovery amount of main character body.
· If you receive more than 1 damage, you will not recover for 5 seconds.

◆ EN ◆
· It is energy. It is used for flight and avoidance, guard, EN weapons ammunition.
· When it becomes 0, it shifts to an emergency charge and the use of flight and guard, evasion, EN weapon becomes impossible, and automatic recovery is also interrupted.
· When you are not in an emergency charge, you will not recover when you press the attack key while jump key or EN weapon equipment is equipped.

◆火力・補助火力◆
◆ Thermal power / auxiliary heating power ◆
· It is the magnification of attack power or additional value. - Basically (((weapon attack power × fire power) + auxiliary thermal power) × magnification correction of the technique - the enemy's defensive power = the given damage.
· The fire power depends on the attack power of the weapon. Therefore, the attack power will increase as the single-shot power is better.
· The damage of the auxiliary thermal power is added as it is for each attack and bullet. Therefore, attack strength and stretch well with continuous attacks and shot systems.

◆基礎防御力◆
◆ Basic defense force ◆
· It is the basic defense power of "When equipped with armor".
· Armor must be equipped with at least 1 armor and the defense power will be 0.
· High numerical value gives high tolerance to low attacks such as shot damage such as shot damage.

◆重量◆
◆ Weight ◆
· It is the weight of the armor. It affects EN consumption of mobile systems such as flight and avoidance.
· Specifically, it is basic consumption × weight = EN consumption.
· When this value is low, restrictions on movement and avoidance become loose.
· Conversely, if this value is high, EN consumption at the time of guard is reduced.

◆安定性◆
◆ Stability ◆
· It is scary resistance. When it becomes 0, it frightens and various behaviors are forcibly interrupted.
· Resistance will change according to the amount of equipment of the armor.

◆状態異常◆
◆ State abnormality ◆
· It accumulates due to a specific attack or staying in a specific area, and it will develop when the pink gauge fills up.
┣! BURNING!: It's in flames. It accumulates in lava, high-temperature zone, flame attack, and it continues to cause damage to AP and EN for a certain time.
┣! FROZE UP!: It is frozen. It accumulates in cold areas and cold air attacks, and the mobility ability decreases for a certain time.
┗! CIRCUIT SHORT !: Short circuit condition. Accumulated by electric attack, immediate charge of 2000 pt will occur instantly as soon as it accumulates.

◆ Displaying status ◆
· You can display details of each status with F key.
· 【単発攻撃力】[Single attack power] is the attack power per bullet or attack. The total damage amount of multiple bullets and magnification correction of reservoir / skill are ignored values.
· 【ビーコン】[Beacon] is the number of possessed tracking beacons / number of acquisitions.
· 【SOS1】【SOS2】[SOS 1] [SOS 2] is one if anyone is seeking help at "somewhere in the planet".
┗ If you rescue it will be 2, and an NPC that helped a safe area will follow you.
· 【危険度】[Danger] is the risk level of the map. It shows the quality of ore resources and the strength of enemies. It also affects the amount of resurgence and withdrawal at the time of battle impossible.
· 【現在の目的】[Present purpose] shows the purpose on the story.

[About strengthening status]
· Various status can be strengthened with corresponding item.
- The armor can further raise the maximum AP and defense power further by the amount of equipment.
· Also, the armor has durability and weight.
┣ When the durability decreases to a certain value, the armor's performance also decreases by one level
┗ Weight affects EN consumption of each action. The heavier the heavier the cost of flight and avoidance, conversely the lower the guard consumption.
· In the state where armor is not equipped, the current defense force is forcibly set to 0 irrespective of the reinforcement value of defensive power.
· Two small plug-ins can be installed, and up to one plug in can be installed.
┣ When two compact plug-ins are equipped with the same type, result numerical values are added. (Example: 10% strengthening and 30% strengthening when you wear 20% strengthening)
┗ The plug-in does not consume even if it is installed

Last edited:

TikamuKumaki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do you have 5/5 beacons? you see it pressing F or R2 on your controller
did you rescue the "second in command"?
Did the blonde hunter sex the boy in the boxer mecha?
Did you talk to the comander after that?

If you didn´t complete everything then even Lv4 will let you burn

(Since I don´t know if me editing that reply to my old post would trigger a notification I double comment : P)

Oh, I didn't know about talking to the commander after the mech. I talked to them before I managed to stumble onto the mech. Thanks. I'll do that and then follow the directions you posted to find the lvl 4 heat resist. If that's all I need then I should be good to finish the game!

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Then I tried to talk to people to maybe trigger her, when I talked to the supports I found out that you get a blueprint from the blond hunter if you talk to her after she is at your recuting place........
B-2 also gives you one.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
It's been confirmed Acid-Style won't be translating Wandering City or Iron Explorer anytime soon

"Sorry, I won't do it for now because adjusting everything to accommodate the language difference is very difficult, it takes up too much time, when I translated Barrage I felt that it didn't change how many sales it got, nor how it was rated. I just felt tired afterwards."

Could somebody else translate and uncensor both games? Is it even possible?

Last edited:

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
What weapon do you use to defeat the volcano boss?

swiftmoon101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Had a bug with the beacon so i couldnt find the 5th beacon, had to resort to save files from other ppl. Didnt got the chance to fight the volcano boss

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How do you escape from a grab. the window pops up with what looks like it saying to mash directional keys, but it rarely works.

Sirwuftafufta

Reputation score
How the hell do I take out all the tumors in time so that I can kill the volcano boss? Am I really just gonna have to memorize the most efficient route through there to kill them all?

How do you escape from a grab. the window pops up with what looks like it saying to mash directional keys, but it rarely works.
You have to mash the same key repeatedly, pretty counter-intuitive.

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hello, does anyone have a save file? Also, for some reason, I think my game broke, once my armor is broken, the character gets all weird (blue-like) and when an enemy grabs me , I vanish completely
This exact thing is happening to me, I can't figure it out. My system is set to Japanese unicode so that shouldn't be the issue, which was my first thought.

swiftmoon101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Windows can't seem to open Swift's file
Sorry, might be because i rename the file extension from 7z to zip (apparently ulmf doesnt allow me to upload 7z :/)

Untitled.png
Edit: Yeah i found the issue, just rename the extension or extract the file as normal.

Also, is the volcano boss the eyeball or some other boss? Not certain cause i skipped the whole volcano section (not certain if there's any event related to volcano area)

Last edited:

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Had a bug with the beacon so i couldnt find the 5th beacon, had to resort to save files from other ppl. Didnt got the chance to fight the volcano boss
I'm not sure what kind of bug you had but I do know that if you get killed by one of the gray androids you lose one of your beacons and you don't get it back if you rez and kill them immediately. I lost two that way and managed to get them back somehow by killing them as I was exploring.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There you go.

It does work but sometimes the bar doesn't fill up as quickly as it should.

I found that it fills up faster if you press up, left, down, right, repeat. Basically a circular motion.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I have two things.

First, it has been on Eng Dlsite for a few days, please support this dev -

Second, I've seen no mention about what this actually means...
"This time NPCs are associated with various positions, situations and groups!!
They are for example engaged in battles, roaming around and sometimes r*ped!!!
You can get their assistance if you are helpful, or they may have grudges against you if you betray!!!? "
This whole thing about grudges and betrayal, is it a large enough mechanic to know about? Or does it only affect flavour text?

Edit: Also I can't increase my game window size above 100% and none of the F# keys work, not alt+enter, how do I enlargen it/make it fullscreen without the god awful pancake mixture of a maximised window?

Last edited: