What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

A question about Cornelias SAW. What does "20% attack nullification for allies and self" mean? Sth similar to leonas dmg nullification?
im not sure but attack nullification sounds like a chance enemy attack does nothing for all allies

if it is a choice i cant decide between cornelia to replace my bernice or to go for insane dps or aisha for retarded dps and 14% hp buff

yea thinking bout it aisha is my best option her 14% hp buff will help with my current tanks survivability with my b iris i already have nothing should die very easily and her skill is just insane not to mention her 2nd aw will likely make her even more overpowered

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

which unit is leone? the bow rider?

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Unit selection? REALLY?

Now which one I should use ehehehe ... Can only use 1 though :/

I wanna the close combat ones (even ones that take melee slot like Leone) but those can wait.
Either Nanaly, Estelle, Riene or Towa ... between these 4, Towa and Estelle would be good team if I can picked both of them as combo.
So left with Nanaly or Riene but I already have someone helping my healing team B. Iris and Seria.
But I can always relied on my Gold Monica-Spica combo ... still Nanaly DPS nice since my team is heavy defensive and most of time I need to cut enemy fast.
Leone is good but I preferred get gold version of her since it cheaper to level, cost-down

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll choose B.Iris even tho I dun like her~

Since getting from Revival Summon is prob harder
Time to say goodbye to Sediss >.>

Kinda hard decision , also want Cornelia the so called best tank in game
Well... but hopefully Mireille can fill the role hopefully

10+K Prince AW def is also hard to resist~

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's been confirmed to be a choice ticket.

Quick pick tier list:
#1 B Iris (Irreplaceable)
#2 Nanaly/Leone (DPS Queens) - if you have one, skipping is fine.
#3 Cornelia (Game's best tank)
#4 Aisha (if you're a whale)
#5 Kayou/Sophie/Esta/Rinne/Kikyou/Towa (Majin relevancy, if you care)

#? Dickpick
Mmmm I would put Aisha 3rd with Cornelia. Cornelia's meta could change with 2nd awakenings but Aisha's hp boost and overall usefulness will remain broken XD

6/34

......dilemma, I don't know which one to choose XD
Unless we get the actual increase in assassination rate, I will go with Enforcer. That extra stats are significant (500+ hp, 55+ atk and 20+ def), plus extra atk speed, so with her aw skill she will hit like a truck.

If Night Ass.. kill chance is not up at least by 10%, I feel it is underpowered. 10% extra dodge on a 1 block unit is not that great, while enforcers gets a nice boost to stats and extra atk speed which in turn means increased proc for assassination.

Last edited:

Urizithar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If it's choice I will need to pick something out of Iris, Aisha, Rinne and Cornelia.

Is Kikyou good enough to consider? Nanaly? Sybilla? Minerva?

I have Rion and Farne only and the biggest problem my team has is multiheal as my only unit capable of that is gold feng shui user. Maybe I should go for Rinne?

Superboss tank/support unit like Cornelia would also be very good.

Iris as well cause she changes all tanks into supertanks and provides great healing at the same time.

Aisha seems like Leona, Adele and nuker in one unit so it would help with slots but at the same time is kind of redundant when I have awakened both mentioned units.

Kikyou would increase my dps and she seems like a really good healer but other than that she doesn't have much going for her, Nanaly would be nice as I don't have Bashira (because of reasons) and she would have great synergy with Rion, Minerva seems like good choice mostly cause I don't have any pirate decently leveled and my only viable option is Sabrina and Sybilla would be good support unit with her ranged attack (though not sure about her as 95% of the time I need princess AW Sukuha is just enough).

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Berna Night Assassin and Enforcer Comparison:

Due to the wording of the class description of 'まれに' which is used for assassination and ninjutsu, there's a chance that night assassins have either a +5% or +10% chance of assassination.

Berna Night Assassin:
Regular Attack [30% Assassination]: 860 DPS (0 Defence)
AW Skill [60% Assassination]: 1634 DPs (0 Defence)
HP2685; DF438
Berna Enforcer:
Regular Attack [0% Assassination]: 1080 DPS (0 Defence)
AW Skill [30% Assassination]: 2051 DPS (0 Defence)
HP3209; DF460

If it's 5%, then Berna will only have a 15% chance with her regular attack, and 45% chance with her AW skill as a Night Assassin.

Other:
Betty as a Night Assassin would have a 40% assassination with her AW Skill.

Cypria's AW Skill has a dps of 2915 for 30s. Someone like Conrad only has a dps of 2431 for 10s with his AW skill. Cypria is an extremely strong character, and not-quite-so-delusional people who converted her into rainbow crystals are regretting it now.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Due to the wording of the class description of 'まれに' which is used for assassination and ninjutsu, there's a chance that night assassins have either a +5% or +10% chance of assassination.

Berna Night Assassin:
HP2685; DF438
Berna Enforcer:
HP3209; DF460

If it's 5%, then Berna will only have a 15% chance with her regular attack, and 45% chance with her AW skill as a Night Assassin.
Are we sure her aw ability is a x3 base chance? That really changes things for her (there's no other black rogue anyway :p)

Urizithar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Berna Night Assassin:
HP2685; DF438
Berna Enforcer:
HP3209; DF460

Other:
Betty as a Night Assassin would have a 40% assassination with her AW Skill.

Cypria's AW Skill has a dps of 2915 for 30s. Someone like Conrad only has a dps of 2431 for 10s with his AW skill. Cypria is an extremely strong character, and not-quite-so-delusional people who converted her into rainbow crystals are regretting it now.
It should be 33%/63% (if 10%) or 18%/48% (if 5%) for night assassin and 3%/33% for enforcer. You are forgetting about 1% rogues class ability upon aw.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It should be 33%/63% (if 10%) or 18%/48% (if 5%) for night assassin and 3%/33% for enforcer. You are forgetting about 1% rogues class ability upon aw.

sounds like enforcers lose their base 1% assassinate chance from 1st AW, while night assassins get that base rate boosted on top of additional dodge.

Itamaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1000% would choose Kayou, gotta collect all blonde onee-sans!

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All this AW2 Talks.....
While the only AW Rogue I have , still have no New Sprite / whatsoever >.>

60% dodge
Whelp.... only use her for passive anyway~

iYuzuru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cypria is an extremely strong character, and not-quite-so-delusional people who converted her into rainbow crystals are regretting it now.
Could've been me, but I got her back via SP roll, rip orignial

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Mmmm I would put Aisha 3rd with Cornelia. Cornelia's meta could change with 2nd awakenings but Aisha's hp boost and overall usefulness will remain broken XD
*shrugs* I can explain my reasoning for what I chose.

Leona is a solid replacement for Aisha if you don't want to pick her. No, she doesn't have 14% hp and meteors, but her skill is really good and I have seen Aisha replaced with her in level 15 majin stages, too. She still has Aisha's most important ability, CD reduction.

Cornelia doesn't really have a replacement in this choice ticket. nor is there an 'easy' way to replace her(tanks in majin need extremely high thresholds and Deine is simply not serviceable as a main tank due her high block and short duration). If you have Miri, you can skip her, though.

If the choice is between Nanaly and Leone, definitely pick Leone; she is the best of the Ashera/Nanaly/Leone trio of DPS units due to her prioritizing ground, having a ridiculous seven arrow shot and typically vastly superior placement options(ranged slots come at a premium in Majin stages, but melee spots are usually quite varied and abusable with Leone). Nanaly does work too, but honestly Margaret can probably replace her or Ashera for a secondary 'crazy DPS' slot, so I wouldn't push that strongly. I probably should put Nanaly in #5 given that, but whatever, it was a list made on the fly. :p

As for B Iris, there's simply nothing that replaces her and she is just so damn useful. If you're going to pick based on power and don't have B Iris, just pick her. She trivializes so many big threats that it's crazy.

For #5, I'd probably add Minerva, too. She doesn't have that instant DPS appeal of Leone, but she doesn't need a dancer and has huge range for taking down high defense flyers or distant tanked mobs. Really useful for Furfur and Agares, moderately useful in others, not useless in any of them. Pretty good. As for the rest, they've all made a good showing in Majin content as passive enablers or strong DPS/supplements - Kayou is the best magic damage unit in majin and can frequently abuse her % HP true damage shred/x5 fire shot to good effect, Sophie/Esta sort of serve the same(important) role of softening up large waves of tough mobs like ants or earth elementals, Rinne allows superior positioning in Majin, Kikyou/Towa are the best passives in the game and can serve as supplemental healing or DPS/AoE slow.

At the end of the day though, a black ticket is a black ticket. I will not criticize if someone dickpicks*, because this is probably gonna be really rare. Y'know, assuing the devs aren't trolling us with the talk of it being a choice. :p

I will personally be picking Rinne or Nanaly.

* Unless you pick Farne. Please don't pick Farne.

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*shrugs* I can explain my reasoning for what I chose.

Leona is a solid replacement for Aisha if you don't want to pick her. No, she doesn't have 14% hp and meteors, but her skill is really good and I have seen Aisha replaced with her in level 15 majin stages, too. She still has Aisha's most important ability, CD reduction.
So Rean (Lian) would be the same too? mmmm I strongly disagree. 14% hp to the whole team is no joke and her skill is op while Leona's is just "really good on SOME situations".

Cornelia doesn't really have a replacement in this choice ticket. nor is there an 'easy' way to replace her(tanks in majin need extremely high thresholds and Deine is simply not serviceable as a main tank due her high block and short duration). If you have Miri, you can skip her, though.
Not right now, but 2nd aw of HA or other units could change this rankings. That's my point, Aisha is more "future proof".

If the choice is between Nanaly and Leone, definitely pick Leone; she is the best of the Ashera/Nanaly/Leone trio of DPS units due to her prioritizing ground, having a ridiculous seven arrow shot and typically vastly superior placement options(ranged slots come at a premium in Majin stages, but melee spots are usually quite varied and abusable with Leone). Nanaly does work too, but honestly Margaret can probably replace her or Ashera for a secondary 'crazy DPS' slot, so I wouldn't push that strongly. I probably should put Nanaly in #5 given that, but whatever, it was a list made on the fly. :p
Agree.

As for B Iris, there's simply nothing that replaces her and she is just so damn useful. If you're going to pick based on power and don't have B Iris, just pick her. She trivializes so many big threats that it's crazy.
Agree.

* Unless you pick Farne. Please don't pick Farne.
Lol, why is she so hated? XD

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Millennium War Aegis 'White Empire Edition' (1):

Imperial Priest Milfia (帝国神官ミルフィア): "Oh my, sensitive, aren't you?"
Imperial Healer Elias: "Y... You fool! What're you... In front of His Highness... Hahn."

High-Resolution Images:

Golden Armour Extreme:
Gold: 6 (100% 1.5x? Edit: Not 100%); Plat: 1
Golden Armour God-tier:
Gold: 4 (100% 1.5x? Edit: Not 100%); Plat: 3

Last edited:

iYuzuru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wow, A new Priest to NTR?

meanwhile, finally got my Sasha to AW and S.AW