Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Well, with 40 SC, the result has been better than I expected:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah yeah , I'm gonna join the DESPAIR Club~

Zenobia is having a weak impact (Not saying she's weak)
Since I already have Jerome >.>

Oh well , to relieve a bit of My stress
I finaly bought Danchou - Cynthia
Not sure with the rest of Rainbow Crystal , should I buy PT on Jan 1'st / saving for Fleur~

Still have DAT 30 SC Collaboration Prize
Think I'm gonna powerlevel this 2 unit until it goes up to SL Stamp

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, with 40 SC, the result has been better than I expected:

8 rolls without silvers and 2 blacks (no I don't care it's repeated)..... just.... just..... go hang yourself before we of the unlucky order find u.... for our jealousy will deliver more suffering than hell, mueeeeeeeehaaaaahaaaaahaaaahaaa

Tasogare

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

....... ummm yea... sorta wanted to test my luck after no spinning for a long time and get both blacks.... that was pretty dam unexpected

Edit: holy son of a... just saw the post Petite made about one japanese guy >.>

Attachments

musaki712

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My best team in Handling Majin Agress (whatever its name is)... At least until Lvl 9 (2 star it, black flyer always escape one DAMMIT)

The Gold one is useful since she can recover token and its token strong enough to delay main boss movement
Try put a gold bow rider at melee slot near our base :v her xatk,range ll beat them out

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Already beat Level 9 , decided to switch necromancer with archer on last gargoyle rush which is working.

Now time to run level 10 or maybe on Sunday

Manliest run XD

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*t/note: 封印 (seal).

That is one of Mikoto's paper dolls. Paula, Mikoto, Kanon, Nanaly, and Cornelia are all part of the same team going on an adventure. Paula and Mikoto share a sort of antagonistic relationship between each other, which I don't quite understand. Back during the daily revivals, Paula and Mikoto did a cross-review, and both of their views were biased, with Paula dismissing and praising certain characters for selfish reasons, and Mikoto bad-mouthing Paula indirectly rather than critiquing the character in question.

Have a Good New Year:

*t/l note: paper dolls ( : qjccn qxhwde qtaan ejcrw kdbxi).

Gold Lean AW Stand-up Illustration (Full):
The ground cracking beneath her foot is a nice touch. One point to House Kedama.

Disappointed that Mizugi Anna is only worth 3 rainbow crystals instead of 15 like regular Anna. Because of this, she's really only good as a Plat Armour substitute (worth 10,000+ xp with 3 same rarity fairies). Anna's going to need a strong buff to be worth deploying instead of occasionally being brought as a team member for the -3 cost buff (AW Prince).

New Year's Eve Monster Horde (90/12) (除夜の魔群):
Diamond (100, ?), Rainbow Fairy (100, ?), Plat Fairy (100, ?), Completion: Mage Mehlis
Repel the 108 strong foes that the goddess summoned.

Maou and Keraunos unnecessary for 3-star victory (Maou has a high-power ranged attack, so be careful).

Last edited:

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is summer Anna good for anything (aside of exp fodder)? I can't seem to be able to CC or AW her and a raw lvl30 version just seems awfully weak.

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is summer Anna good for anything (aside of exp fodder)? I can't seem to be able to CC or AW her and a raw lvl30 version just seems awfully weak.
The details are in Petite's event post. Just click the link in his sig.

I wouldn't read too deeply into Petite's opinion on her, though. She's useful, just not for short missions. Gives the prince a pretty nice permanent stat buff after a really long duration. Nice for subjugation with AW Prince and possibly other longform high-difficulty maps.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The details are in Petite's event post. Just click the link in his sig.

I wouldn't read too deeply into Petite's opinion on her, though. She's useful, just not for short missions. Gives the prince a pretty nice permanent stat buff after a really long duration. Nice for subjugation with AW Prince and possibly other longform high-difficulty maps.
I've seen that and that's why I wondered. I mean several minutes of setup for a 1.2 bonus to prince seems to be really, REALLY bad. And there are no other numbers there to indicate that she buffs anyone else, so I just assume the she doesn't. And if she doesn't then she's extremely weak. If she gives a 1.2 bonus to everyone in range permanently, then maybe, although the setup time is still problematic. Honestly though, it seems to me that using her surplus copies as XP fodder, instead of mincosting / skill leveling her will get me much farther.

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Fuck me stage 3 doesn't play nice.
First 70 enemies are easy as pie to beat, then the game just throws whatever at you and I die, stupid mage on pig destroyed me along with that little demon shit with the aoe dot.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

First 70 enemies are easy as pie to beat, then the game just throws whatever at you and I die, stupid mage on pig destroyed me along with that little demon shit with the aoe dot.
That map isn't really that difficult. 3 star it in 1st turn. You just need right configuration.

Here's a vid for a more simple team (just in case you have AW unit)
Well possible to clear this with silver team but no guide so far. 2 star it maybe. The pig is troublesome

EDIT : Finally done Majin Agares Level 10... Woo Hoo Black Armor for Black Knight Bro :D

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

WE -> Pig
Shino -> Keraunos

It's easy after

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think Lapis is broken.

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I've seen that and that's why I wondered. I mean several minutes of setup for a 1.2 bonus to prince seems to be really, REALLY bad. And there are no other numbers there to indicate that she buffs anyone else, so I just assume the she doesn't. And if she doesn't then she's extremely weak. If she gives a 1.2 bonus to everyone in range permanently, then maybe, although the setup time is still problematic. Honestly though, it seems to me that using her surplus copies as XP fodder, instead of mincosting / skill leveling her will get me much farther.
When you get AW Prince you'll probably understand.

To be honest though, I wouldn't blame you for feeding the extras for exp. Just make sure to keep one copy, because there's a good chance you'll find her useful later - especially since you also have Sarah.

Other stuff, tier list related:

I accidentally deleted Ur from the tier list. Whoops. I'll fix that soon.

I have no idea what to think about Regina yet. Haven't seen nary a mention of her due to all the noise about Onibahima and Lapis.

Dolce has had overwhelmingly good performance in Bifrons and Agares...

Opinions on new blacks and SAW Elmira:

Lapis is total cancer(the good kind... so to speak), as expected.

Onibahima looks really nice, too. Just not as devastatingly busted.

Elmira's SAW is not bad, with an okay uptime and 300 range. But it's a bit strange that it's basically Reanbell's, but with several less hits. I suppose she does have that big range advantage though. I think it may get buffed at some point.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

dang i messed up and let the emperor get pig stomped i know i can do it though is it worth another 12 stam as i got the drops first run

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

dang i messed up and let the emperor get pig stomped i know i can do it though is it worth another 12 stam as i got the drops first run
100% anna on subsequent runs after 3*, and rather high drop rates for the other stuff, or so it seems.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Crossing my fingers that I'll get someone I like with my legend ticket. New Year's Apology Inari~. While I could go on a premium rolling spree afterwards, February is highly likely to have a 1.5x daily event, and I'm going to want to farm enough black and plat fairies to raise all of these characters I have.

Unless I want to throw even more money into this game for the silly +15% SC campaign. The fact that I did 23 premium summons this month after spending 10k points on the 'growth pack', and only got 1 plat unit out of the deal (Rubinas) doesn't really make me enthusiastic about doing 30 more to get more of the same. Spending money just to get another Regina, and other redundant plat units, or a black unit I don't really like doesn't sit well with me. If I'm going to waste money like that, it would be better spent saving up for a graphic tablet to help with my illustration/comic editing work, or Sorimura Youji's new doujin with a genuine kemonomimi (bunny) released today ( ) as a belated Christmas present to myself:

*t/l note: Hagoita ( ).

Gunnery Academy Joint Training (30/2) (砲科学校の合同訓練):
Magic Crystal III (), Gold Armour (x2), Gold Fairy (), Completion: Gold Heavy Lean

Princesses' First Shrine Visit of the New Year (90/12) (姫達の初参り):
(100, ?), (100, ?), (100, ?), Completion: Princess Themis

Carrie's First Dream of the New Year (/) (キャリーの初夢):
(), (), (), Completion: Forsaken Carrie
Gimmick: cost won't regenerate over time.

Dark Pheonix (/) (闇の不死鳥):
(), (), (), Completion: Dragon Rider Abel
Gimmick: initial HP decreased when deployed (small).

The Dark Pheonix is the thing we fought in the Subjugation Mission. This stuff was late due to the staff hiding the data until that last Emergency Maintenance. I'll update this post with the drops when they become revealed.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

100% anna on subsequent runs after 3*, and rather high drop rates for the other stuff, or so it seems.
oh man i almost missed anna drops didnt know they were a thing thanks

the game seems to hate me all the sudden on chrome its slow and locks up at the end screen at times on firefox it just dies sometimes out of memory bs then after a few page resets it loads then crashs firefox

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah. This looks terrible. I think I'll trash Mizugi Anna.