What's new

RPG [Ahriman] 風紀剣士アサギ/ Defender of Public Morals: Swordswoman Asagi (RJ149951)

OP
Donny

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Defender of Public Morals: Swordswoman Asagi (Ahriman) 風紀剣士アサギ

ya. i played that. i thought some more besides that. also i fought it light in content than moral sword of asagi
Hey there fella, the creator of this game is coming out with a sequel to his debut game . It's gonna have combat similar to Public Morals Asagi with the whole in-combat erotic stuff, along with a focus on brainwashing/evil fallen stuff this time around.

If you're into all that, I'd recommend bookmarking his or page.

Last I heard he's hard at work on it, so hopefully we can see it release soonish!

For now here's some stuff I found looking at PMA's related games:

(Played this one, pretty great if you wanna see a demon queen and her knights become brainwashed slaves for the invading Orc King and his forces!)

From the same guy as above, haven't made it to the erotic stuff but you can apparently enslave the last 8 bosses.

Happy hunting dude lol.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey there fella, the creator of this game is coming out with a sequel to his debut game . It's gonna have combat similar to Public Morals Asagi with the whole in-combat erotic stuff, along with a focus on brainwashing/evil fallen stuff this time around.
Now if only he would release an update on his blog. Doesn't need to be major just something about hows it's going.

OP
Donny

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Now if only he would release an update on his blog. Doesn't need to be major just something about hows it's going.
I'll ask him about it, I think showing off some new screenshots will be a good idea. I know plenty of other folks would be happy to discuss a new post on his blog, which should give him a nice morale boost in turn .

Awesome, he said he should be making a new post soon! I've gotta say, I'm excited to see what kind of screenshots he might include. Cheers!

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I'll ask him about it, I think showing off some new screenshots will be a good idea. I know plenty of other folks would be happy to discuss a new post on his blog, which should give him a nice morale boost in turn ��.

Awesome, he said he should be making a new post soon! I've gotta say, I'm excited to see what kind of screenshots he might include. Cheers!
Im glad to heard some news from his new game, Asagi one is maybe my favorite game, by how well was made the combat system and the many secrets in all the game. i would love to write to increase his morale, but i dont know japanese.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im glad to heard some news from his new game, Asagi one is maybe my favorite game, by how well was made the combat system and the many secrets in all the game. i would love to write to increase his morale, but i dont know japanese.
secrets?

OP
Donny

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

He may be referring to some of the easter eggs like being able to "rescue" the four heroines from his first game (which, given the fact that the guy you're turning the women over to is a slave trader, means that you're doing his dirty work for him)

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

He may be referring to some of the easter eggs like being able to "rescue" the four heroines from his first game (which, given the fact that the guy you're turning the women over to is a slave trader, means that you're doing his dirty work for him)
Not to mention that the slave trader was also in the first game.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

where can they be found?

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

where can they be found?
pretty sure one of them is the anal obsessed cop in the room when you take the elevator back to the ground floor.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Also the small changes than you can get in some text or hidden events if you try some things in a different way. The items than you can get by getting some special girls to the merchant, between others things.

naicore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a savefile for right after the Prince Black fight in the Castle(Studio 5)? I've attempted it so many times at lv 8-9 and get overpowered all the time and I can't find any respawning mobs that give decent exp at this level.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

You dont need to focus too much in lvl up at this game, each boss have a way to be beaten easily. Just try to start the fight with all the hp and high tp to make the skills to defeat him as fast as possible.

If you still have problems and do you want really to lvl up, you can try the orcs where you can find whip if she is captured at act 3 as these respawn.

Usual way to beat Prince Black easily.

Just shoot the stronger one target skills than you have to Prince Black, dont bother with the two giants as these are summoned at the end of the turn than they are defeated. In two or three tuns he will be defeated and Giants will die instantly

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Update on the blog. Features a short clip previewing a game over scenario featuring Whip and some Orcs.
8/16: Another Game Over clip posted on his Twitter page This one featuring Asagi and two of her fellow enforcers.

Last edited:

wild_silver

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to be a bother , i can usually fix these problem myself but this game have kept me stumped.

Whenever I try to launch it i get a short black window with the game name in the title bar then it close by itself, i've tryed reinstalling all of the rpgmaker packs, compatibility mode for all windows, and nothing works :(

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry to be a bother , i can usually fix these problem myself but this game have kept me stumped.

Whenever I try to launch it i get a short black window with the game name in the title bar then it close by itself, i've tryed reinstalling all of the rpgmaker packs, compatibility mode for all windows, and nothing works :(

Did you have Japanese language and region locale set?

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The two most common causes of this issue:
1) A problem with your RTP - if re-installing does not fix it, then it's most likely not this one
2) A problem with the name of the folder where the game is. If the folder name is long try making it shorter; if it includes Japanese characters rename it to include only latin characters.

wild_silver

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I use local emulator to right click/run in japanese (as administrator) wich works fine for all other games. The file path is a very simple C:\download\149951 so i'm guessing rpgmaker version? wich is odd because I have a lot of game running on it. How can I find out the version this game use?

Thank you for your time.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I use local emulator to right click/run in japanese (as administrator) wich works fine for all other games. The file path is a very simple C:\download\149951 so i'm guessing rpgmaker version? wich is odd because I have a lot of game running on it. How can I find out the version this game use?

Thank you for your time.
if the icons a dragon, thats vx ace, if its a horse thats just vx

wild_silver

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A dragon it is, and other games with the same icon works, I don't get it:(

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A dragon it is, and other games with the same icon works, I don't get it:(
sometimes it takes a while to load with me (black screen for a while)