What's new

RPG [Ahriman] 風紀剣士アサギ/ Defender of Public Morals: Swordswoman Asagi (RJ149951)

Re: Defender of Public Morals: Swordswoman Asagi (Ahriman) 風紀剣士アサギ

Of course, the link in the translation thread is the same.

Translation threads are nice, but claiming that you can't post your translation (or updates about it) in the game thread seems pretty daft.

Well, whatever. Time to go subscribe the other thread I guess.

Translation threads are nice, but claiming that you can't post your translation (or updates about it) in the game thread seems pretty daft.

Well, whatever. Time to go subscribe the other thread I guess.

fun fact: i never knew there was a susbribe to thread function XD i had all the threads in a tab folder XD. guess i have a lot to do now.

fun fact: i never knew there was a susbribe to thread function XD i had all the threads in a tab folder XD. guess i have a lot to do now.

seriously? you've been here like three years.

I've got like 150 threads subscribed at the moment. Most of em are dead-threads, but occasionally something that i've forgotten about comes back.

That said, the threads with nothing but moonrunes or a DLsite number in the title are really fucking annoying, because you can't tell them apart at a glance.

Jesus fuck, you can subscribe to threads? Why the hell did no body tell me? God damnit, all the wasted years.

The game keeps on crashing at the point when I'm about to enter in the building at the Execution site. Is there some patch or something to fix that?

Can't make the translation work.
I get a message telling me:
Error parsing Script base: Cannot parse heredoc; leaving untranslated
Error parsing Script ahriman_ビューアー内容: Cannot parse heredoc; leaving untranslated

Translation issues should be posted in the translation thread. Lest the wrath of powerful entities come down upon us lowly mortals.

But it looks like you're using RPG Maker Trans to install the translation. I have those same errors every time and it works just fine. Also you should note, you really should install the files within the Latest Translation.zip instead as that contains graphics files that prevent the game from crashing in battles.

Hey. I got the game and tried to play it. Immediately got some sort of error saying "Failed to create a bitmap", then a long string of code/files/ or some stuff. Help.

I honestly have no idea. I suppose if there is an issue, the powers that be will inform us promptly.

That's correct; any translation discussion goes to the translation thread.

Does anybody know where
Studio 3 is? I tried to follow a walktrhough, but I never manage to see the purple guy escape. Should I lose first?

It should be in the right side of the map. There is a way to get in without using prison keys to open doors. There are two ways to leave the catacombs area: one is the ladder and the other is by the water spout. The water spout path will take you to a small room that only looks like it has a way back into the area you just came from but there is an exit along the left wall. That goes to the sewer and there is an exit from there in the upper left hand corner that goes to the studio zone.

It should be in the right side of the map. There is a way to get in without using prison keys to open doors. There are two ways to leave the catacombs area: one is the ladder and the other is by the water spout. The water spout path will take you to a small room that only looks like it has a way back into the area you just came from but there is an exit along the left wall. That goes to the sewer and there is an exit from there in the upper left hand corner that goes to the studio zone.

LOL, that brought back memories. Transitioning between the left and right side of the studio floor was a pain in the early part of the game.

If you are pass the sadist boss, you can go into studio 2, keep going north pass the ninja trap doors and into the northern corridor... that will let you loop all the way to the right side.
Getting captured in certain part of the story will also have you locked up in this corridor.

Last edited:

Thanks for the help. I'm stuck again near the end of the game, I can't find the second half of the red crystal. I found one in a fight in the prison section, but I haven't found anything in the houses section or the strip joint section.
edit: i found the second one. In the dream maze do I have to beat every miniboss to pass to the next level?

Last edited:

Thanks for the help. I'm stuck again near the end of the game, I can't find the second half of the red crystal. I found one in a fight in the prison section, but I haven't found anything in the houses section or the strip joint section.
edit: i found the second one. In the dream maze do I have to beat every miniboss to pass to the next level?

The red crystals should be from step 8 & 9 in ch.4 of the walkthru... but it has been a while XD
And yes, you need to beat the mini to go forward.

For the benefit of anyone who has the same question as you later (since I also remember taking a long time to find it): it's obtained by defeating a man/incubus in the housing area, in a battle which only triggers after you pick up the girl in his house and then talk to him. If I remember right, he's wrathful that you interrupted his NTR-ful life.

Someone can upload a save please. My save got corrupted:(

Here's a zip file which contains 71 different saves spread throughout the game (in order, a single playthrough), along with the global save after clearing the game:

Back