What's new

RPG Active RPG Maker [ahriman] 異界探偵ミソギ (RJ326461)

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
At this point it may be optimistic to even get this goblin demo he's been teasing by end of March (maybe it'll even get to May, marking 1 whole year since any content update)
I think anyone who remembers Emblem Knight Nord knows not to get their hopes too high. This would not be the first time Ahriman does not deliver an update or communication within the suggested timeframe.

allexwhy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Even if it is like that still no good battle rape game that was released for 2021 and 2022

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Great news: the goblin map trial has finally been released:

I haven't tried it yet, but I'm looking forward to digging into this later; here's to hoping everything works properly after having to wait such a long time for it.

ReplayBack

Reputation score
It's not the complete Goblin Map that was teased in his earlier posts.
For one, only Misogi is playable in the map. The other two don't join you.
It takes quite a while for the goblins to use their ero-attacks on you. When you're in the map, you have a bunch of cards for Misogi to choose from. Select the ones with the most cards so that the dominance meter on the top benefits the goblins or... something. This will have them use ero attacks on you. But it's kinda useless anyway since Misogi's too OP for the goblins to do anything. You have to strategically place where you want Misogi to attack to allow the goblins to attack you. It takes a while for you zero your MP bar and get captured and you only have one scene there too before Misogi escapes.

Where Misogi and her party is staying, there's a goblin merchant that can change Misogi's appearance. From normal, to damaged, to naked. It changes all of the sprites.

That's it, at least from what I gathered in the 2 hours I played. The other two girls don't have scenes from the goblin map as far as I know since they don't join you anyway.

1randomboi

Reputation score
It takes quite a while for the goblins to use their ero-attacks on you. When you're in the map, you have a bunch of cards for Misogi to choose from. Select the ones with the most cards so that the dominance meter on the top benefits the goblins or... something. This will have them use ero attacks on you. But it's kinda useless anyway since Misogi's too OP for the goblins to do anything. You have to strategically place where you want Misogi to attack to allow the goblins to attack you. It takes a while for you zero your MP bar and get captured and you only have one scene there too before Misogi escapes.

Where Misogi and her party is staying, there's a goblin merchant that can change Misogi's appearance. From normal, to damaged, to naked. It changes all of the sprites.

That's it, at least from what I gathered in the 2 hours I played. The other two girls don't have scenes from the goblin map as far as I know since they don't join you anyway.
I played the school map in the new version and there's this gacha button that only works there. It pulls out erotic cards of characters from previous titles and this new one. Maybe they are discarded/concept arts. But pulling them require the card you are selecting have enough hearts or something and the gacha button increases the enemy's field advantage. It doesn't seem to work anymore after I made the button give the enemy over 100 advantage point. And there's no way to see those cards again.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

You can always waste the NP whenever it's up on random encounters to drain yourself of the good stars or build up more bad stars by picking card with high hearts while searching.

Also don't pick the red button when it shows up since that takes you to a final battle, just keep picking the 'explore' button again. The good stars are capped at 50 but the bad ones can go higher.

One of the possible result of exploring in goblin world is an ambush fight where Misogi starts in restrained state and if you've got low good stars/really high bad ones then there's a good chance she'll keep failing the breakout check (the amount of those stars are factored into your check)

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
The content - the actual subject matter og the new goblin stuff is his usual hardcore bdsm degeneracy, and you can clearly tell despite it only being sketchwork that his art is improving greatly, though as a result I'm just left wanting more.

Progress is great, but just so, so slow...

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
One of the possible result of exploring in goblin world is an ambush fight where Misogi starts in restrained state and if you've got low good stars/really high bad ones then there's a good chance she'll keep failing the breakout check (the amount of those stars are factored into your check)
Yeah. If you replay the goblin maps starting at 2-1, then the chances of this happening in the second area aren't bad. I think you have to have a low field advantage compared to the enemies for it to trigger. It's really the only way to lose on the goblin maps, unless you waste your super before doing the last fight. Well, if you play the map enough sometimes you'll get captured while fighting normally, and have to use up your super to get free, then it can happen again before you build your field advantage back up which will lead to a loss as well, but that's pretty rare since the goblins are mostly easy.

Something similar can happen in the school. You have to have a low field advantage compared to the enemy. The guy you're chasing around in the last area can ambush you, it doesn't restrain you though, just does one of the spanking attacks I think. To get a teammate captured their MP has to reduced to 0 while they're bound by enemies, then HP reduced to 0. If their HP is reduced to 0 from normal attacks they won't get captured, just become unavailable until the next fight.

I think some of the gatcha cards you get in the school area might give you bonuses to your grab resist, because sometimes I could get the field advantage to be something like 10 to 100 using them, but still escape grab attempts easily.

Tbh, for better or worse I'm still looking forward to the finished product. It's a good thing I'm a patient person though, who knows how long it'll be before this is done.

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Looks like I might've gotten my and a few others' hopes up. From what I understand, slow progress is the norm for ahriman at this point, but man, all this time for a handful of CGs, and only for one heroine. Hopefully this at least means that they have most of the kinks worked out from the battle system now. From what I saw in the comments on Ci-en, they plan on adding the hooded girl to the goblin map next, then eventually the other remaining heroine (or maybe it's the other way around - I honestly don't remember whose name is whose and can't be arsed to look it up right now). See you all in 2023!

But hey, at least this gives me something to look forward to in the future. Not much else on the horizon for me when it comes to H games.

naicore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The Ci-en site has a couple of updates showing some stills with the goblins.

He seems to have started an account on Pawoo showing the same pictures, so not sure what he wants to use that for specifically.

Doesn't seem to be any updates on the game demo nor release date.

karbic

Reputation score
Huge regrets finding this gem before it was even near done. Reading from earlier posts it seems ahriman is known to have delayed his previous works a lot so people have expected as such.

The only update we got til this point was a super incomplete Misogi gameplay for the goblin chapter, and even that took a year. 5 months passed, ahriman claims they have gotten over the hard part of the game system, yet we still only get teases of many in-game screenshots with zero updates on the demo or any info of it.

Probably best to just forget about this game fully until it releases cause the patience needed seems to be quite overwhelming.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think he spent a few months working on a CG series for Nord. There have been some new posts lately about this though, besides the new goblin stills mentioned above, there's also some new erotic clothes for the MC. Kind of hoping a new version for the demo is released sometime in the next month or two at least.

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
I remember when the Nord sequel was expected to get released in January but then it got delayed month after month until an October release.
Don't get your hopes up about any promised deadlines.

khaitoh

Reputation score
I've been following this one on his ci-en for a long while now and from the gameplay demos I have to say, if you're familiar with Fate: Grand Order, you have the gist of how the gameplay for this one works.

There are 3 card types (red/green/blue) which have different effects when used (red deals more damage, green generates crit chance for the next turn, blue generates mp.) Each girl has a "deck" of 5 cards with set colours (e.g. claw girl has a triple red deck) and at the start of each turn, you draw a hand of 5 cards from all 3 girls' collective decks, choose 3 cards to play (they go in the order you click them) and then watch the turn play out.

Each girl has a skill you can use on your turn at the cost of mp, with mp doubling as your ability to resist/break free of grabs (so be careful about how much you spend, or don't if you want to see h-content) and when a girl gets grabbed, each card she plays has a chance to break out of the grab, but she'll take mp damage for using it. If this mp damage reduces her bar to 0, she cums and gets tied up, which makes her stop drawing cards alltogether and gives her 3 new skill to struggle/endure/succumb(?) and if she runs out of health while bound, she gets captured a-la asagi.

Noble Phantasm, or ultimate skills, or whatever you want to call them, are also a thing, though I have no idea what actually triggers them. They show up as extra cards above your hand that persist between turns and even battles so you can charge them once and then save them for when you need a clutch play. Each one acts as a massive swing move, so be aware of that.

Crit works on a generation system where you'll generate critical "stars" with your attacks/abilities, which are then assigned to the cards in your hand; more stars on the same card means that card has a better chance to crit. There also seems to be an inverse of this mechanic where enemies generate hearts that attach to your cards, but I'm not sure what it does yet. Some kind of lust buildup, maybe?

There's walking around and exploring, dialogue and events just like any other ahriman game, lots of heavy bondage, anal training, all the good stuff we've been missing since asagi.

All told, I'm looking forward to this one.

EDIT: Sidenote, but you can very clearly see the FGO influence in this one, I mean the title character is literally just a hornier BB
Glad I searched the thread before posting this was similar to FGO xD
Also BB is only tamed in FGO coz reasons xD
If you guys reading this haven't played FGO.... Don't. Because:

image_2022-10-17_102003363.png

khaitoh

Reputation score
FGO is awfully bad as a game, that's the reason
Not really that Bad for me since I got my Waifu Moe-sama from Day 1!
But honestly, game is indeed boring, the stories and plots are kinda fun though.
I honestly cried from some scenes lol. It is rather embarrassing but most of them are because of the Lost Belts and Punching Solomon in the face (or that's at least how the story line said so.

Game is more like a Waifu/Husbando collector. like all Gacha Games!

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
As much as I hate to intrude upon this very topical and constructive line of conversation, I just wanted to give everyone the heads up that there was another update on Ci-en... that includes nothing but another standing CG of the main heroine. My hopes were expertly dashed, as always. Guess my "see you all in 2023" remark back in April is looking to be not far off the mark, huh?