What's new

RPG Active RPG Maker [ahyana] 退魔女神 / Exorcism Goddess

OP
ahyana

ahyana

Reputation score
when I got new character and she only fight in the dog forest right?
Correct. The same for v0.8a. The new content for Belva will be in next update.

how to get a blowjob scene?
When in heat, pay rent with body.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
v0.8a is ready, bug fixed, difficulty balanced.

v0.8a中文版:
Google:

Mega

v0.8a English:
Google:

Mega

DavidRety

Reputation score
Could I get a new google download link? All the others are already over-used.

Nazaro

Reputation score
does the heroine have a blowjob addiction or something like that? How do I know if some more scenes can be opened? with orcs like there are two of them, but how to interact with the second one?

freemoon

Reputation score
I presume we need to download all 4 of either mega or google files and extract them in the same folder right?

sven21

Reputation score
I accepted the fetish "abnormal ovulation", but I don't have any pregnancy. Is it a bug?
I can now resist raping even I have status "in heat". Is it a bag or new system?

OP
ahyana

ahyana

Reputation score
Could I get a new google download link? All the others are already over-used.
It's impossible for me to provide a unique link for everyone. So please just be a little patient.

Save pls!
Some heroes will save you.

does the heroine have a blowjob addiction or something like that? How do I know if some more scenes can be opened? with orcs like there are two of them, but how to interact with the second one?
No specific fetish on blowjob. To see more scenes, play more, corrupt more, get more fetishes. All the fetishes are explained in the "realm of consciousness", take some time to read and learn.

I presume we need to download all 4 of either mega or google files and extract them in the same folder right?
Correct.

I accepted the fetish "abnormal ovulation", but I don't have any pregnancy. Is it a bug?
I can now resist raping even I have status "in heat". Is it a bag or new system?
Not a bug, being creampied several times would lead to this fetish. Again, all the information you want to know about the game, including fetishes, are explained in the "realm of consciousness". Whether you can resist and the escape probability depend on sexual desire, some states, strengths, and resistance. Again and again, all the information you want to know about the game, including game mechanics, are explained in the "realm of consciousness".

sven21

Reputation score
Again, all the information you want to know about the game, including fetishes, are explained in the "realm of consciousness". Whether you can resist and the escape probability depend on sexual desire, some states, strengths, and resistance. Again and again, all the information you want to know about the game, including game mechanics, are explained in the "realm of consciousness".
Thanks)

Not a bug, being creampied several times would lead to this fetish.
Ok, but I see the text "Frequent pregnancies has changed the Godness of Exorcism's body..." when I get this fetish. I think It's a mistake)

OP
ahyana

ahyana

Reputation score
Ok, but I see the text "Frequent pregnancies has changed the Godness of Exorcism's body..." when I get this fetish. I think It's a mistake)
That's a wording mistake. Sorry about the confusion. It will be fixed in the next update.

Taylor Gauss

Reputation score
Hello author, I really like your game. It would be better if the protagonist can enter the dungeon and be punished after losing the battle with Dog and Golimbo instead of game over. Especially when encountering many mobs, it is almost impossible to save, and some game progress will be lost in the final game over.

I saw that the 0.8 game provides 4 file suffixes: z01 z02 z03 zip. I just downloaded the zip file and decompressed it and played with it. I don't know if this is as expected. It seems that the zip and z01-z03 file contents are the same? Do you need to unzip and install z01-z03? Can you give me some simple installation instructions?

oniofthesky

Lurker
Reputation score
I saw that the 0.8 game provides 4 file suffixes: z01 z02 z03 zip. I just downloaded the zip file and decompressed it and played with it. I don't know if this is as expected. It seems that the zip and z01-z03 file contents are the same? Do you need to unzip and install z01-z03? Can you give me some simple installation instructions?
download all four and unzip the zip file, it will extract the files from the other packages. From here you should get a folder name Exorcism Goddess v0.8a, just run the game.exe to start playing

Last edited:
OP
ahyana

ahyana

Reputation score
it is almost impossible to save, and some game progress will be lost in the final game over.
There's a new item called 'Scroll of Town Portal'. Bring it together with Abortion Pills in battle and the MC can safely return home before game over.

slomo

Reputation score
I'm liking it so far. Though I made a 'speed' run and a 'cautious' run. The speed run I ended with the dog packs - you can get there with a pretty low level
:)
The cautious run is still only in the first dog area, but taking time actually worked out very well - for now.

You can actually farm the Molester and the Drug dealer as long as you don't interrogate them to get the access to the dog area. It can give you a head start to fighting the dogs. I think I actually cleared almost 30 of them in my first forest visit. Also, I think I can delay the access to the second forest area if I don't interact with the crystal (not tested yet), and this would actually give you further control to progress when you feel ready. At least that is how I understood it.

I need to test a bit more with money and the items, but I feel like there is a much better balance right now - great job!

The only thing I'm currently not a fan of, is the "realm of consciousness". I don't agree with the limited accessibility (strength loss), since I can just simply restart the game a few times to read all of them (or if you know some things about the game files... it's rather easy to get). I know, this was not your intention, but I don't feel like the realm of consciousness is or should be more than just an information source. To be completely honest: I would just put a readme file into the game folder explaining these things.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
What happens if you dont pay your rent?

Ludard

Reputation score
Enjoying the game so far, REALLY enjoying it.
I especially love the concept of how helpless the goddess can be when her corruption continues.

I have some suggestions if you are willing to hear it out:
(Just personal opinion, not going to be a dick about not seeing it in the game, that would be rude)

- Warning message before going to bed:
It would be great if I could see a warning message about Pregnancy/Rent. My dumbass sometimes forgets about these two things and just got the game over a few times.

- Foreshadowing messages +moans(or extra scene) / Status effect Icon(or extra scene) before she succumbs to pleasure:
As in defeat by ecstasy. I have no idea how long or what it takes for her to be defeated in battle after she enters the "Indulge" state. So for me, as a player, I think it will be more enjoyable to be able to distinguish how close she is before losing. Perhaps for eg. (bad writing sorry)
--
*POV When she is 3 or 4 rapes away before losing
moans* [Her body trembles in pleasure, grip weak, knees trembling. She can feel her body succumbing to (enemy name) more and more, sinking deeper.]
*POV one rape away from losing.
moans* [Ecstasy runs deep into your body, to your very soul. She is barely conscious... She is unsure if she can take the next attack from (enemy name) without losing her mind]
(Maybe an extra scene can go with these? dunno I think it will be hot)

For another reason, just like the first suggestion, I got game over-ed a lot by monsters in the forest because I did not keep track of how much she was getting raped. If I can see the message or icon to keep on track, I think I can avoid this situation, and yes extra H-scene related to this will be hot as well.

-Disadvantage after defeat:
I play this game called Total War Warhammer 3. If you lose to an enemy from Slaneesh Faction, you receive something called "Gift of Slaneesh" forgot the actual name. This gives you corruption and some disadvantages, which can be removed after winning a battle against them.
I like the dialogue of the Leader Dog Boss going "You came back for more?". Insta Game Over right after the defeat from the leader dog is great as well but, I think it will be fun to give goddess another chance by giving her the option to use a teleport scroll to escape or just give up before she is defeated (or we can have this option to all of the monsters in the forest). Which, when you do escape, the Leader Dog boss will mark you with a curse (which shows up on your status along with estrus and arousal) that will give you a disadvantage to other battles you do with other enemies(dog, goblin, humans) including the boss himself. This can be removed if you defeat the dog boss, but if you leave it for too long and sleep through too many nights, it leads to game over.
This could be another fetish idea perhaps like [Cursed Body]
If these can come with some extra h-scenes and visual images on her body, it could be hot.

-Items:
*Off-battle Items that increase the body's sensitivity or sexual desires. I am aware we can "develop" our goddess' body as fast as we can only if we let it. But I think this will be useful for the people who wish to go even FASTER. Maybe we can add new fetishes related to this? If she takes too much of those items she can get like, uh, [Modified Body?] body development(lips, clits and stuff) will increase after resting even without doing battles or using items.
*In-battle items that benefit the enemy. Again, for people who want to go EVEN FASTER. Oh, are you limp from a previous rape? here, take this MONSTER ERECTOR 5000 spray on your face. NO wait, I want to lose, let me chug this INSTASLUTTER real quick and give myself every single negative sex-status effect we have on the game (including squirt stun).
Pretty sure you can name these better. I know we already have the Angel Bliss and Banshee runes, so it does look unnecessary but this could work.

- My personal Kink
Um, this is just what I like so not really an "Idea that might help the game".
I wish I could see the Mating Press from a human(since we already have it with dogs) and the Full Nelson pose.

Wow that was long. Thank you!

OP
ahyana

ahyana

Reputation score
The only thing I'm currently not a fan of, is the "realm of consciousness".
Thank you so much for these notes! I'm so glad that you like this version so far! And good point on the realm of consciousness. I'll think about this and make changes in the next update. And you're correct, not touching the crystal will not open the next map so that you can keep the pace.

Full Nelson pose
Thank you so so much for these detailed suggestions!! They're all good ones! I hope to include them all in the next update. I'll try. The only thing that I probably will not include is the "disadvantage of defeat". There are already too many "disadvantages" (fetishes), which could make the goddess easily submit in one battle. So adding more disadvantages may add more burden on game progressing. Incase you haven't noticed, there is a new item called "scroll of town portal" that can help the goddess instantly return home during battle, this prevents you accidentally lose in a battle without saving the game.

As for those two poses, they are on the plan.

Ludard

Reputation score
Incase you haven't noticed, there is a new item called "scroll of town portal" that can help the goddess instantly return home during battle, this prevents you accidentally lose in a battle without saving the game.

As for those two poses, they are on the plan.

First of all YEssssss for the poses
And LOL, I did not notice the scrolls Thanks for that!

Taylor Gauss

Reputation score
I really like this game, and the new props added this time really bring a better gaming experience. I encountered a problem. When the protagonist's corruption value is very high, he will often meet the enemy's arrival continuously and has no chance to use the town recall scroll, causing the game to over.