What's new

Re: Akabur Games

Fuckit did a piece of Witch Trainer fanart

Great, Akabur is in awe towards ^ that image, now we won't see PT:G till valentine's day at best, cause you know reasons ......

/joke

PS : He's still drawing stuff to add in-game ........ (goes silent for a month, then 2 updates on same day, yay)

Last edited:

does anyone know where to get the latest info/downloads on silver edition beta? i have been able to find it on various sites but i am looking for were it is actually updated. any help would be appreciated.

does anyone know where to get the latest info/downloads on silver edition beta? i have been able to find it on various sites but i am looking for were it is actually updated. any help would be appreciated.

So how do you make potions ? I can fetch the lake/forest/dorms stuff but where to buy the other things ?

Errrrr nevermind, 1 of them just poped-up in the store out of random

Last edited:

Okay this is for anyone that has been around for years and saw early western adult flash games. Does anyone realize that with that 4chan trainer board, its becoming that weird twist of Legend of Krystal? When there was someone that made a Legend of Krystal flash game years ago, but became so popular that people started making parodies to the point where we see them today (though only 1% of those games finished)? Someone tell me I'm wrong, because I have already have had my hopes up in the past with that and I don't want to go through that again. A lot of them had potential, but just dropped at random.

Updated for possible new title screen sketch and a "I-do-the-title-screen-last-but-don't-fret-too-much-yet-I-still-got-another-year-of trolling-before-release" message ......

Still a nice image

Looks like after Gold Akabur is going back to Magic Shop. Can you guys believe that Magic Shop is going to be 3 years old? Time passes by fast when you least suspect it.

Looks like after Gold Akabur is going back to Magic Shop. Can you guys believe that Magic Shop is going to be 3 years old? Time passes by fast when you least suspect it.

well, if thats the case, i aint gonna get as anxious waitn for it like i did PT Gold =/.

Considering it takes him more time to do upgrades/gold editions, you might see MS:G around christmas 2017

Well atleast he isn't leaving them incomplete. Now if only he made a WT:G after that and then made his JAXXX one that would be great.

Well atleast he isn't leaving them incomplete. Now if only he made a WT:G after that and then made his JAXXX one that would be great.

A shame that he needs a year to complete a game which he had already done XD.

A shame that he needs a year to complete a game which he had already done XD.

Well, it honestly depends on what he is adding. If he is adding a lot of content, then a year is worth it for me. I'm just very leery after Witch Trainer. Still, some of the pics I saw of his PT:Gold computer folder did get me excited. I'm very, very hopeful that Witch Trainer was an anomaly and PT:Gold is amazing. I still donate a $1 a month, and if he releases in sometime in the next 6 months, I don't feel bad about paying $16-18 for the release.

Well, it honestly depends on what he is adding. If he is adding a lot of content, then a year is worth it for me. I'm just very leery after Witch Trainer. Still, some of the pics I saw of his PT:Gold computer folder did get me excited. I'm very, very hopeful that Witch Trainer was an anomaly and PT:Gold is amazing. I still donate a $1 a month, and if he releases in sometime in the next 6 months, I don't feel bad about paying $16-18 for the release.

Point received and accepted. I truly hope that he does a great job that shut up everyone including me. However for now the only memories i have with him is an incomplete game based on disney characters and a plainly boring game with hermione in which you cant even go to the bathroom.

Meh at least snake battle pose was good...

On another note Vassago a russian guy has taken the idea of witch trainer and made something else. It's the first public release and not even close to being finished and for now it's only in russian.
:cool:

Another drop of almost $1000 in Akabur's funding. I can imagine 10% of his supporters deciding to get out now he scored $120,000 in 2015 without releasing ANYTHING, though it might also be the result of Patreon increasing their share or a clean-up operation. Any info?

Another drop of almost $1000 in Akabur's funding. I can imagine 10% of his supporters deciding to get out now he scored $120,000 in 2015 without releasing ANYTHING, though it might also be the result of Patreon increasing their share or a clean-up operation. Any info?

The ticker or whatever that shows the dollar amount now takes into account rejected pledges etc. So it's most likely just a few rejected ones and some dropping off aswell.

Back