What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [v0.83 Final]

Re: Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [DEMO UPDATED 2017]

1) Because we want to stay away from real places, people, brands, etc. etc.

If so why she moved to USA? Why not to for example "Sagral federation states"?

If so why she moved to USA? Why not to for example "Sagral federation states"?

Oh? We actually wrote USA somewhere?

hey mr u wrote in (i don't remeber which) build that the melvin taking her virginity event and pics would have been rewritten and changed. am i wrong?
will u do it ? and if yes , when ??

:D:D:D

I have a question about the game itself, does the game have a time limit? i mean does it last until the wedding or are some routes finishing before or after that, or is the wedding only inportant for the vainilla ending? Also is the time given in the demo likely to change?

I played the very first version of the game. It has future. I'm glad that you're working on it;)

Just curious: how many name changes has this had?

so how is 0.75 going can you give a certain date like 2weeks?

You should have sent her to Maine, that's where all the evil takes place, if you get what i mean.

I played and supported this game on patreon long ago and enjoyed it very much. Great work !

Will the game be completed this Year? Whenever it complets I will suppor on patreon again.

It's just that playing the on every updtate almost feels like NTR to me somehow, as I am playing and than suddenly a box appears saying this is were this version ends and then wait for long time and the cycle continues.

This year I have made a decision to only support the developers when they finish the Games, this way I enjoy a large chunk or the complete game all at once instead of small incremental improvements.

You can count on me to support you on patreon for every complete game and one update of the game !!

So I tried playing the updated demo, but every time I click on the game file, it crashes instantly. I thought maybe this was because of my antivirus program, so I disabled it only to find the game still crashes. Any idea what might be going on?

So I tried playing the updated demo, but every time I click on the game file, it crashes instantly. I thought maybe this was because of my antivirus program, so I disabled it only to find the game still crashes. Any idea what might be going on?

Do you have the right rpg maker installed?

Maybe something with the administration properties, the version, the architecture of your computer or the computer itself.

...antivirus program, so I disabled it only to find the game still crashes. Any idea what might be going on?

this happened to me as well. i kept messing around with the exceptions in my antivirus program until it worked.

Which version should I have installed then? I played the first demo. Did something change?

Then it should still work, try reinstalling the rpg maker, sometimes when you mess with your pc the programs get corrupted/damaged, it happened to me once with rpg.

Oddly enough, deactivating my antivirus and redownloading the program did not help. What DID end up working was restarting my computer and allowing it to power down completely. No idea why this worked, but I'm quite pleased it did.

So I've been thinking about some stuff that was said about Robert in this thread. Apparently he's not really a pathetic loser or anything, and according to Clarke in-game, he's a bit hardcore when it comes to being a CIA Agent. What I'm wondering is, why does Robert give off such a "pathetic loser" vibe? I know it's just the introduction and not much is really revealed about him, but implying he's at least somewhat of a badass, and showing the opposite is really unimmersive.

Also, what kind of assignment did Robert have in Nippon that enabled him to stay there long enough to meet and get to know Ayame, get her to fall in love with him enough to marry him (assuming Ayame is not a gold digger, since she doesn't seem to be one), and that didn't endanger her while he was working?

I don't know much of the CIA except stuff you see in movies, but typically, CIA Agents are either infiltration agents, cleanup agents, ex-filtration agents, or fugitive hunters.

If he was an infiltration agent, mingling with the locals would be good, but revealing he was an agent could have gotten him fired, imprisoned, or killed depending on his mission.

If he was a cleanup or ex-filtration agent or a fugitive hunter, I doubt he would have had time to meet a girl, date her, and get her to marry him.

What I'm trying to say is, if Robert is a CIA Agent, he doesn't really have a solid backstory on how and why he met Ayame. Unless you blatantly come out and say "He was on vacation in Nippon" or something. But let's be honest, that's a total cop out.

And if it's stated in the intro why he was in Nippon, I'm sorry. I must have missed it.

So I've been thinking about some stuff that was said about Robert in this thread. Apparently he's not really a pathetic loser or anything, and according to Clarke in-game, he's a bit hardcore when it comes to being a CIA Agent. What I'm wondering is, why does Robert give off such a "pathetic loser" vibe? I know it's just the introduction and not much is really revealed about him, but implying he's at least somewhat of a badass, and showing the opposite is really unimmersive.

Also, what kind of assignment did Robert have in Nippon that enabled him to stay there long enough to meet and get to know Ayame, get her to fall in love with him enough to marry him (assuming Ayame is not a gold digger, since she doesn't seem to be one), and that didn't endanger her while he was working?

I don't know much of the CIA except stuff you see in movies, but typically, CIA Agents are either infiltration agents, cleanup agents, ex-filtration agents, or fugitive hunters.

If he was an infiltration agent, mingling with the locals would be good, but revealing he was an agent could have gotten him fired, imprisoned, or killed depending on his mission.

If he was a cleanup or ex-filtration agent or a fugitive hunter, I doubt he would have had time to meet a girl, date her, and get her to marry him.

What I'm trying to say is, if Robert is a CIA Agent, he doesn't really have a solid backstory on how and why he met Ayame. Unless you blatantly come out and say "He was on vacation in Nippon" or something. But let's be honest, that's a total cop out.

And if it's stated in the intro why he was in Nippon, I'm sorry. I must have missed it.

I think the author used the CIA route to make sure the husband is out somewhere and allow the female Ayane to get in trouble and probably in future have a possible undercover stuff or some thing with the friend or may be I am thinking too much :confused:. They probably didn't think about the past much !

This is what I got from it. I didn't think about how things happened in the past, but I do think what may happen in the future :D
Now that I think I almost skipped the Introduction. :p

Back