What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [v0.83 Final]

Re: Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [DEMO UPDATED 2017]

Love the game. Great work on it. My only real comment is that I love the small senseless easter eggs you throw in there. To point out my favorite would be the NPC's outside the Train Station with the guy saying "He's not coming"

Love the game. Great work on it. My only real comment is that I love the small senseless easter eggs you throw in there. To point out my favorite would be the NPC's outside the Train Station with the guy saying "He's not coming"

Someone needs to make a list of all of them xD, there are many i don't get but is fun trying to find them and what they mean xD

New Demo? Wow, I am so glad it finally came, feels like a late xmas present :) Either way, I will be sure to enjoy it since the last one I played was when I supported you guys for a month, back at .69 and was really good, So cheers and keep it going guys!

I'm happy that you got it, that is indeed an HIMYM reference.

Since you found that one I'll give you an extra one, there's an Aeries and Elmyra reference in there, there's many others throughout the game.

I'm currently trying the new demo and I have to congratulate you! It seems to have a lot of different paths and looks really good!

I ran into a minor bug BTW : can't go downstairs in the mall, the game crashes saying it can't find a file (graphics/tileset/stairs)

Keep up the good work guys! :cool:

Does anyone know how many routes there are in Fleeting Iris and how to access them? So far I went through Melvin's, Clark's, Sato/Fujiko's and the Garcias's. Also where do you use the dildo?

Got a strange problem with RPGmaker (I assume) that I haven't run into before. When trying to run this new demo, the window closes immediately after opening. Any ideas?

edit: found it in the FAQ in the OP *derp*

Last edited:

Does anyone know how many routes there are in Fleeting Iris and how to access them? So far I went through Melvin's, Clark's, Sato/Fujiko's and the Garcias's. Also where do you use the dildo?

Go to the scenes room (clock on the first floor) it should give you an idea of the main routes so far, but that doesn't include the extra/dlc routes, like the slums route for example.

I would really like a way to have the gallery scenes stay unlocked between routes, because it's frustrating having to switch saves if I want to revisit different scenes from other routes.

Also, I can't figure out how to get the second scene with Jack?

I would really like a way to have the gallery scenes stay unlocked between routes, because it's frustrating having to switch saves if I want to revisit different scenes from other routes.

Also, I can't figure out how to get the second scene with Jack?

Mmm the only way to do that would be with a game+ start i think, i mean you finish a route and decide to start over from day 1, maybe with the money and items you acquired before.

loved the different routes but god progressing to day 9 or 10 or the action starts is a total chore.

Quick question Spoilers ahead!!!!!!!!

Does Melvin have a dead wish or is he really that sturborn and prideful? i got Clarke's route and after he is threatened he still fucks with Ayane, is that something of what you are going to change or do you have it there as an excuse to make Clarke do something awfull to him?

I think i see what you meant when you said you will add more lines and make the scenes longer, for example in that one scene just having Melvin think about why he rushes and rapes Ayane (wich he avoids in his route) would really add to the whole situation, something like he is overcompensating because Clarke scared/angered him, of course he doesn't admit it but instead thinks something like "That fucking idiot coming to my own shop and telling me what to do, no one orders me around here!, i will show him and this bitch who is the boss here!", kind of like his ego talking.

I don't say more because i don't want to spoiler more, i just thought the order was a little out of place (although Melvin being a pridefull bastard would fit the scenario).

Last edited:

Quick question Spoilers ahead!!!!!!!!

Does Melvin have a dead wish or is he really that sturborn and prideful? i got Clarke's route and after he is threatened he still fucks with Ayane, is that something of what you are going to change or do you have it there as an excuse to make Clarke do something awfull to him?

I think i see what you meant when you said you will add more lines and make the scenes longer, for example in that one scene just having Melvin think about why he rushes and rapes Ayane (wich he avoids in his route) would really add to the whole situation, something like he is overcompensating because Clarke scared/angered him, of course he doesn't admit it but instead thinks something like "That fucking idiot coming to my own shop and telling me what to do, no one orders me around here!, i will show him and this bitch who is the boss here!", kind of like his ego talking.

I don't say more because i don't want to spoiler more, i just thought the order was a little out of place (although Melvin being a pridefull bastard would fit the scenario).

EDIT: Thanks Nidjo

Anyhow, yeah he's a prideful asshole who has some connections with the underground world and he really thought he could/would get back at Clarke, he just didn't know Ayame would snap.

Last edited:

Hmm, this forum really doesn't have a spoiler tag, that's weird...

Offtopic but

:D

[ spoiler]text you wish to put into spoiler[ /spoiler] <-remove blank spaces.

Offtopic but

:D

[ spoiler]text you wish to put into spoiler[ /spoiler] <-remove blank spaces.

Thanks

So am i the only one who thought about a telenovela at some points? like the way melvin died, or fujiko and ayame's first interaction? there is even a really famous actress that always plays the evil bitch in telenovelas, can't remember her name but i just imagine Fujiko talking with her voice

Anyway i have some suggestions but since you are going to alter the scenes and add dialogues i won't mention them, most are so obvious that you guys probably will use them in the next patch anyway xD

question, wheres the gallery?:confused:
tried the clock on home 1st floor but nothing happened

Last edited:

question, wheres the gallery?:confused:
tried the clock on home 1st floor but nothing happened

Was it sparkling? Did you use an old save? It's on the ground floor (living room) behind the couch. It's locked during some scenes.

Out of curiosity, is there a significant reference for the passcode in the gallery room? or is it just some random number you came up with?

Out of curiosity, is there a significant reference for the passcode in the gallery room? or is it just some random number you came up with?

Was absolute faceroll. We thought about putting the Konami code but God would that be annoying after a while.

Was absolute faceroll. We thought about putting the Konami code but God would that be annoying after a while.

The konami code.......lol, so what is the code?

Back