What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [v0.83 Final]

Re: Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris (Former Ayame's Adventure)

It's on the first page. Updated.

EDIT: Forgot to mention something, that is the 0.74 that patrons got, we haven't released 0.75 yet because Muku worked so fast in the next CG we're just downright going to include it on 0.75 which will be like... Monday/Tuesday? Seems reasonable, we trimmed some shit that we weren't happy with, and we're gonna give it decent endings in the end of routes to reflect it's a demo and yes, a promise is a promise, you guys will get that one as well.

Last edited:

EDIT: Forgot to mention something, that is the 0.74 that patrons got, we haven't released 0.75 yet because Muku worked so fast in the next CG we're just downright going to include it on 0.75 which will be like... Monday/Tuesday? Seems reasonable, we trimmed some shit that we weren't happy with, and we're gonna give it decent endings in the end of routes to reflect it's a demo and yes, a promise is a promise, you guys will get that one as well.

so this one is 0.74 not 0.75 :(

oh well thanks for the free game :D

Yayyyy, downloading, i will play it in......13H?!!!!! fuck my internet :(

so this one is 0.74 not 0.75 :(

oh well thanks for the free game :D

There is no 0.75 yet. Well there is but it's incomplete, Muku will make it worth it.

downloading it now, thx.

edit: what do yall keep doing that makes the game close immediately after clicking on the exe? had this problem before and had to make exceptions with my antivirus but it doesnt work with this update.

edit:nvm, kept fkin with it till it finally works.

Last edited:
Re: Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [DEMO UPDATED 2017]

Well polished, Looks great. First time checking out lets see how it goes :D

Well polished, Looks great. First time checking out lets see how it goes :D

Yeah but we still have A LOT to polish, few grammar errors here and there, some dialogues, some code, some maps, we're gonna polish it a lot before the final version!

Thanks for the kind words! ^_^

I think it would be nice if you integrated the map system into the game because the world map itself is so large and its hard to navigate through to various points. Pardon me if it's already implemented and I somehow missed it.

I think that the poker game escalated things just a tad too quickly though. I would have thought that Robert would have been more reserved on having Ayame strip

Downloading now will try it later. :)
Is there a way to replay the h-scenes? Like a recollection room or something.

Downloading now will try it later. :)
Is there a way to replay the h-scenes? Like a recollection room or something.

Sure is, Just head down the stairs of your house. You will see a magical old clock. Click it and be prepared for "The ride of your life" hehe.

I think it would be nice if you integrated the map system into the game because the world map itself is so large and its hard to navigate through to various points. Pardon me if it's already implemented and I somehow missed it.

I think that the poker game escalated things just a tad too quickly though. I would have thought that Robert would have been more reserved on having Ayame strip

Robert is on a point of view where he just doesn't want to sound old fashioned or not being able to keep up, he figures that just strip poker isn't a big deal, specially since he is also physically attracted to Adriana.

Remember tho, that is a ROUTE, and eventually all routes become independent and the characters personalities change and if you're in the true ending virgin route, you won't see that scene.

The mega links refuses to work for me. Firefox here, lemme know if im the only one.

The mega links refuses to work for me. Firefox here, lemme know if im the only one.

Just had a few people try it, it's just you or Mega was acting up at the time, if you're still having issues let me know and I'll make more mirrors like Mediafire and Google Drive.

very nice update and i like the things added since the last time playing it.

Don't know if you've got this question yet or want to answer it but how much will be added from .74 to .75?
By the sounds of things there will be a few cgs. Either way, played the current .74 and loved it. Really love the art style. Great work.

Don't know if you've got this question yet or want to answer it but how much will be added from .74 to .75?
By the sounds of things there will be a few cgs. Either way, played the current .74 and loved it. Really love the art style. Great work.

One more scene with 4 alternative CG's and a few effects we want to test.

A LOT of polishing, re-write most scenes, make them longer, insert a lot more of narrator dialogue, explain the background behind them, hopefuly that indirectly "slows down" the corruption rate.

Map remakes, they look better and navigate better.

So i am going to try the game just now (yes i started downloading almost inmediately that it was up, and it just finished this morning.......my internet SUCKSSSSSSS), what do you people first? or can i get all scenes without saving at cetain points?

So i am going to try the game just now (yes i started downloading almost inmediately that it was up, and it just finished this morning.......my internet SUCKSSSSSSS), what do you people first? or can i get all scenes without saving at cetain points?

It takes some back tracking to get everything. You can legitimately miss content so it has replayability.

It takes some back tracking to get everything. You can legitimately miss content so it has replayability.

Ok thanks, i will probably save everyday after starting working for melvin just in case xD

Back