What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [v0.83 Final]

Re: Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris (Former Ayame's Adventure)

So i was reading the comments in your patreon, obviously we (or rather you guys) didn't have really good luck last week T.T, so what is a realistic expectation? this week? next?

i think in the next 2 weeks? it should've been this week because he said sorry for the "slightly late christmas gift" but i don't know for sure

Because Ayame is the main character of the first game only, in future games she'll be present only in cameos... Somewhat... Can't say much more about this... It's classified.

Well, I checked your parteon site. mayby it is not important small thing, but law in USA forbid CIA do any activity in America. You should change these two agents ladies to be from FBI or DEA not from CIA.

...but law in USA forbid...

"offtopic political downer mod on"
Did you really think that offices like cia mi6 kgb etk. give a shit about some laws - in most cases law only for plebeians and that people think that they themselves a law. =P
"offtopic political downer mod off"

Well, I checked your parteon site. mayby it is not important small thing, but law in USA forbid CIA do any activity in America. You should change these two agents ladies to be from FBI or DEA not from CIA.

Have you seen them do anything in the USA? Robert was on a mission in Japan, the other mission for the spies is undercover, they will never ever admit they belong to CIA, even if you rape them many many times, guaranteed!

Also, while the game revolves MAINLY around NTR, it will have many non-NTR scenes and a few routes not at all focused on NTR, just, cheating, the husband is absolutely unnecessary for those parts of the plot.

Robert is NOT an idiot, he won't hear her wife moaning in the man's room and think she entered the wrong door and saw a spider, let's keep it at that.

Patch was released today for patreons, will be public in two weeks.

Have you seen them do anything in the USA? Robert was on a mission in Japan, the other mission for the spies is undercover, they will never ever admit they belong to CIA, even if you rape them many many times, guaranteed!

Also, while the game revolves MAINLY around NTR, it will have many non-NTR scenes and a few routes not at all focused on NTR, just, cheating, the husband is absolutely unnecessary for those parts of the plot.

Robert is NOT an idiot, he won't hear her wife moaning in the man's room and think she entered the wrong door and saw a spider, let's keep it at that.

Patch was released today for patreons, will be public in two weeks.

Yay! also about robert not being an idiot i think it would be great if there is a ntr route where they actually have to work hard so he doesn't catch them, like he gets suspicious and being a spy or something similar he starts investigating so ayane and whoever is the bad guy of the route have to plot, conspire and actually work toward fooling him, plus fucking behind his back while avoiding being discovered adds some thrill

Yay! also about robert not being an idiot i think it would be great if there is a ntr route where they actually have to work hard so he doesn't catch them, like he gets suspicious and being a spy or something similar he starts investigating so ayane and whoever is the bad guy of the route have to plot, conspire and actually work toward fooling him, plus fucking behind his back while avoiding being discovered adds some thrill

That's Clarke's route.

That's Clarke's route.

lol the way i imagined it was that both Ayane and the guy get off by fooling and lying to his face, hell maybe even leave some "clues" so robert gets suspicious, then fooling him and make him feel guilty for thinking Ayane would do something like that.

I meant in the future, and Robert (again) is not an idiot, if he was getting "clues" he was being cheated on he'd confront her immediately, maybe even outsmart her, if he was REALLY suspicious he'd have her being followed by someone other than him, again, he's not the type of guy you can pull stuff like that on.

I meant in the future, and Robert (again) is not an idiot, if he was getting "clues" he was being cheated on he'd confront her immediately, maybe even outsmart her, if he was REALLY suspicious he'd have her being followed by someone other than him, again, he's not the type of guy you can pull stuff like that on.

That is the thing i was thinking the "bad" guy would be like what in tv-tropes call "magnificient bastard", imagine light yagami but in a hentai game.

That is the thing i was thinking the "bad" guy would be like what in tv-tropes call "magnificient bastard", imagine light yagami but in a hentai game.

Imagine Robert is Near.

Imagine Robert is Near.

Great! for me the perfect way to play it would be if when the player controls Ayane he can do certain things, if he does it right they fool Robert, if not then Robert wins. Not only dialogue options (although those too) but things like where to put something, or where to go at what moment, etc.

I have to admit that in the relationships between Jack+Ayame, Clarke+Ayame and SoonToBeRevealedCharacter+Ayame will come to a point where they will ALMOST get caught a few times, but not enough for Robert to become suspicious, except in Clarke's route where in a possible ending YOU DO get caught and then it's up to you to decide what Robert does, you'll be given three alternatives, and, that's all I feel like spoiling for now.

New demo comes out Wednesday.

...Clarke's route where in a possible ending YOU DO get caught and then it's up to you to decide what Robert does, you'll be given three alternatives,

i like that.

I meant choices xD

Didn't I? English is hard, but yeah, you are given three choices on how Robert "reacts" to it, one of them ends the game (bad end), two of them proceed to free roam and, well, there's significant differences between one and the other,

I meant choices xD

Didn't I? English is hard, but yeah, you are given three choices on how Robert "reacts" to it, one of them ends the game (bad end), two of them proceed to free roam and, well, there's significant differences between one and the other,

I like the sound of that, before i thought Clarke's route would be boring and vainilla but with everything you have hinted it looks like Robert's best friend is 1 kinky bastard underneat xD, i am crossing my fingers so he is also secrectly evil MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I meant choices xD

as much as I hate bad ends, i knew there would have to be atleast one if robert caught her cheating, its inevitable for the cheating aspect of the game. but as i said, i like it, makes the story interesting.

I meant choices xD

It would be good if those choices are limited by something we as the player did, like if we didn't say anything to robert before that or went to a certain location etc, kind of like how you can only avoid mervin's route (meaning twart him) in the best way if you ask certain questions.

as much as I hate bad ends, i knew there would have to be atleast one if robert caught her cheating, its inevitable for the cheating aspect of the game. but as i said, i like it, makes the story interesting.

A lot of the stuff that is or will be in the game I'm not the biggest fan of as well, but for the sake of the story and just overall emersion and options available to players, it's in.

Just imagine every playthrough through the game is an alternate reality! The canon one for the sake of story and this is important, it's the true ending.

It would be good if those choices are limited by something we as the player did, like if we didn't say anything to robert before that or went to a certain location etc, kind of like how you can only avoid mervin's route (meaning twart him) in the best way if you ask certain questions.

They are.

I meant choices xD

hey will we still get the patch 2weeks later from the v0.74 release or after the v.0.75 release?

hey will we still get the patch 2weeks later from the v0.74 release or after the v.0.75 release?

Absolutely you will, it will be 2 weeks from 0.74 but it will be the 0.75, so end of the week.

Back