What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [v0.83 Final]

Re: Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris (Former Ayame's Adventure)

So how much left until this game finished?
Patch 0.75 can I safely assume that 75% done?

So how much left until this game finished?
Patch 0.75 can I safely assume that 75% done?

I'm not sure that's a very reliable way of seeing version's numbers ;)

I'm not sure that's a very reliable way of seeing version's numbers ;)

Well correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the Version 1.00 the Final version? I mean the Game being in theory completed? Obviously you can get 1.01 which is like updates/patches 2 fix something or Add DLC or extra content.

Well correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the Version 1.00 the Final version? I mean the Game being in theory completed? Obviously you can get 1.01 which is like updates/patches 2 fix something or Add DLC or extra content.

Yeah, 1.X usually means a finished version but there's numbers after 99 :p

Hopefully we get the recent update public soon. :)
I wanna check it out.

I am crossing my fingers for today, i know that is highly unlikely but i can dream right?

Can 100% tell you that it won't be before Wednesday. Try in 48 hours.

Can 100% tell you that it won't be before Wednesday. Try in 48 hours.

Don't kill my empty hopesssssssssssss, actually that is better, i have thursday relatively free, any other day and i would be busy :(.......these are going to be some long 48h.......

Don't kill my empty hopesssssssssssss, actually that is better, i have thursday relatively free, any other day and i would be busy :(.......these are going to be some long 48h.......

Updated the screenshots on the first post of the thread, some are new, hope those last you until then :p

Is this public release going to be the last update you released on Patreon, or a shorter version of that?

Updated the screenshots on the first post of the thread, some are new, hope those last you until then :p

Strip poker....niceeeeeeeeee, don't tell wich route is it from, i want to discover it myself, also i loved the title screen for christmass xD

Is this public release going to be the last update you released on Patreon, or a shorter version of that?

It's gonna be a version above that one, so it's gonna be that one with the updated Highway map, bug fixes and re-written Melvin dialogue for the counter scenes, so effectively, same version Patreons are gonna get.

This might be however the last public release, unless someone finds a critical bug that hasn't been found yet.

It's gonna be a version above that one, so it's gonna be that one with the updated Highway map, bug fixes and re-written Melvin dialogue for the counter scenes, so effectively, same version Patreons are gonna get.

This might be however the last public release, unless someone finds a critical bug that hasn't been found yet.

when do you think it will be released?
Or was that what you said won't be out before Wednesday?

If that means you are "close" to finish it i am more than ok with that, i mean a demo should only get you interested in something not spoil it all xD, also i put close in "" because even when you are finished you are going to do the extras and maybe even update some routes by popular demand, i can already predict the more popular routes will have many users claiming for more xD.

PD: is it realistic to hope for it for sometime between march and april?

If that means you are "close" to finish it i am more than ok with that, i mean a demo should only get you interested in something not spoil it all xD, also i put close in "" because even when you are finished you are going to do the extras and maybe even update some routes by popular demand, i can already predict the more popular routes will have many users claiming for more xD.

PD: is it realistic to hope for it for sometime between march and april?

What do you mean by "it" ?

If it's the end of the game then sorry but no, Muku is only one guy, not a circle of 5 or 6 people drawing in the same style, humanly speaking he can do 4/5 H-Scenes per month.

Keep in mind that most of our CG's have tons of expressions and a scene can have 2 or 3 completely different drawings, to give you a perspective, while we have 22 Hentai Scenes (give or take) we have 432 pictures dedicated to those CG's! Just the poker scene alone has a crapton (you'll see), our Pictures folder right now has 906 items.

Just to give you an idea the work Muku puts behind every patch (Warning SPOILERS):

And then we have to code it all in.

Last edited:

What do you mean by "it" ?

If it's the end of the game then sorry but no, Muku is only one guy, not a circle of 5 or 6 people drawing in the same style, humanly speaking he can do 4/5 H-Scenes per month.

Keep in mind that most of our CG's have tons of expressions and a scene can have 2 or 3 completely different drawings, to give you a perspective, while we have 22 Hentai Scenes (give or take) we have 432 pictures dedicated to those CG's! Just the poker scene alone has a crapton (you'll see), our Pictures folder right now has 906 items.

Just to give you an idea the work Muku puts behind every patch (Warning SPOILERS):

And then we have to code it all in.

Auch, although from what you said before i assume that at least Muku will only be concentrating on completely new scenes (meaning serious body changes, different characters, etc), mind you i know that that only counts for the expresions and some scenes that repeat and act but scalate the level, like for example various BJ sessions and maybe some sex scenes in the bedroom or same location.

Still do you see yourself finishing the "main" game (minus dlc, extras, etc) by say June? or is it more of a december thing god willing? xD

Back