What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [v0.83 Final]

Re: Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris (Former Ayame's Adventure)

when typed misspressed on numpad 2 for 5, but lets wait for 3 years, and i will copy paste this again

It's not 2 years and it doesn't invalidate the rest of your post that is obviously just trying to throw shade like "the teaser not worth the demo", so please, just... Don't, okay? Thanks.

Not just the Patron fools, the others too, because this patch will be live for everyone here on ULMF 2 weeks after it's released, so yeah, for those who were asking, here it is, a second, bigger, more reflecting of what the game is public patch.

Bruh... x'D

in 2 weeks?!! YAYYYYY %$#&$/&%$$$%##fbgbnr"%&jehytrsnh

Also, i am not sure if that guy was bitching or just being really sarcastic.....

PD: i just saw the patch notes, i am really excited about it all, there are some things i didn't really get because they don't appear in the patch (like clarke's route being mixed with melvin's) but i count that as being a blessing since the amount of new content we will see is bigger xD, also could you elaborate how the new CG works and how it will speed development (or at least i hope it does)

Last edited:

in 2 weeks?!! YAYYYYY %$#&$/&%$$$%##fbgbnr"%&jehytrsnh

Also, i am not sure if that guy was bitching or just being really sarcastic.....

PD: i just saw the patch notes, i am really excited about it all, there are some things i didn't really get because they don't appear in the patch (like clarke's route being mixed with melvin's) but i count that as being a blessing since the amount of new content we will see is bigger xD, also could you elaborate how the new CG works and how it will speed development (or at least i hope it does)

Sure, basically in the past Muku would have to draw and apply the face changes, motion in limbs, etc. and now he has done it so I can do it in photoshop without requiring his assistence, this will make it so that while he works on original CG's, I can make alternatives to previous ones, like Ahegao faces, different motions, scenarios, etc.

Sure, basically in the past Muku would have to draw and apply the face changes, motion in limbs, etc. and now he has done it so I can do it in photoshop without requiring his assistence, this will make it so that while he works on original CG's, I can make alternatives to previous ones, like Ahegao faces, different motions, scenarios, etc.

Mmm i can already see the advantages, basically now Muku only has to work on completely new scenes, while the rest of you can work using his images, good thing this is an RPG and not a VS since in those using repeated CGs is frowned upon, i don't really mind as long as the text and circunstances are different, anyway this is great news, hopefully in 1 or 2 months we will see at least 1 route where Ayane is at least ahegaing and firmly in route to be broken/ntred.......is pretty obvious where my interests lie right? xD

so this means that you can work "faster" on the game.

im happy about that :D

Mmm i can already see the advantages, basically now Muku only has to work on completely new scenes, while the rest of you can work using his images, good thing this is an RPG and not a VS since in those using repeated CGs is frowned upon, i don't really mind as long as the text and circunstances are different, anyway this is great news, hopefully in 1 or 2 months we will see at least 1 route where Ayane is at least ahegaing and firmly in route to be broken/ntred.......is pretty obvious where my interests lie right? xD

It's already very close to happening, if you follow a very specific route and do all the situations where you lose morale, your morale stoops pretty low to the point where Ayame will start having sex (patch after this one she will have at least 2 scenes already with sexual intercourse) which will further drop her morale drastically.

Our plan to revisit scenes is implement new text and have the expressions of Ayame reflect her new Morale level, while it's not a substitution to a brand new CG, it's a nice addition, hence why we stated it wasn't at the cost of having new CG's.

Question - why Alansya not Ayame Chronicles?

If i remember correctly is because this is only the first game from a planned series in the same world and city, with some coneptions between them.

Because Ayame is the main character of the first game only, in future games she'll be present only in cameos... Somewhat... Can't say much more about this... It's classified.

quick question, can you play from the husband's POV like To H... or Acerola's games?

quick question, can you play from the husband's POV like To H... or Acerola's games?

I remember they mentioned that some parts or events would play out from the husband POV.

Oh god I never liked those, having to play a willful idiot is always so annoying.

I remember they mentioned that some parts or events would play out from the husband POV.

yes you have some parts as the husband, but you only see his view of things. like you can't controll him

Yeah, well, it's through the husband that we get a netorare sense. If it's only female POV, it's only cheating.

Yeah, well, it's through the husband that we get a netorare sense. If it's only female POV, it's only cheating.

Yeah, well, some of us dont give a shit about NTR. For me its all about... well everything else really. Groping, blackmail, domination, slow corruption of Ayame etc.

Yeah, well, some of us dont give a shit about NTR. For me its all about... well everything else really. Groping, blackmail, domination, slow corruption of Ayame etc.

The corruption gets enhanced by the netorare, at least that is my opinion

BTW has someone else seen the images Muku drew while sick, well is only one but you can see it in the comments from their latest post in their site, the point is that it looks like the guy was drawing the husband as if he was sick, almost like he was dying, i think he was projecting how much he doesn't like drawing while sick xD

Yeah, well, if you read the very third paragraph in the OP, you'll see that this game "mainly revolves around netorare". So, while you don't give a shit about NTR, although this game has the other elements you described, it'll mainly focus on NTR.

So i was talking with a friend and an idea for a certain ntr scenario came up, basically one where the girl enjoys ntring her partner, sort of like some ver9 and circle outerworld (midgard series) doujins, like is not so much the sex but the feelings of betrayal and maybe guilt that excite her, basically knowing she is doing something really bad. I am trying to remember more things with something close to this (i am pretty sure i know at least 1 game mor eor less like that but i just can't remember it!) but i am just throwing this idea to see if you guys are interested in a route+ending like that (or just ending).

Yeah, well, if you read the very third paragraph in the OP, you'll see that this game "mainly revolves around netorare". So, while you don't give a shit about NTR, although this game has the other elements you described, it'll mainly focus on NTR.

the thing about this one is that it's going to be pretty big, not like the other games

So i was reading the comments in your patreon, obviously we (or rather you guys) didn't have really good luck last week T.T, so what is a realistic expectation? this week? next?

Back