What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [v0.83 Final]

Re: Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris (Former Ayame's Adventure)

yea, i just hope they dont go crazy with it like in another game ive played. it got to the point the game wasnt fun anymore.

I was thinking that maybe they could make ramdom events like donating to a church and other charities, or working in a homeless house (is that what they are called?) for a day, you know little actions that make sense and raise her morality. Maybe having her encounter a homeless guy and buying him a meal.

I was thinking that maybe they could make ramdom events like donating to a church and other charities, or working in a homeless house (is that what they are called?) for a day, you know little actions that make sense and raise her morality. Maybe having her encounter a homeless guy and buying him a meal.

I think it's homeless shelter :p

Anyway, yeah stuff like that to manipulate morality would be a nice thing to have... for save/load events grind. :D

I tried the demo and we can see that u guys made/make a great job with many features (many self customation) and moreover nice artworks. ;) And I like the jokes that u made often in this game :D
What I think that is a little bit strange are the name of some places for example to take a name of a developer as place name (exmpl.: Issac the seventh av.) and on some multiple choises u cant see on which choice u are currently when u press the arrows to choose (no color or light to differentiate).

But Im sure that u guys are currently on fixing/editing this game and putting more features + events. Im looking forward of the full version and wish u guys fun :)

Last edited:

I tried the demo and we can see that u guys made/make a great job with many features (many self customation) and moreover nice artworks. ;) And I like the jokes that u made often in this game :D
What I think that is a little bit strange are the name of some places for example to take a name of a developer as place name (exmpl.: Issac the seventh av.) and on some multiple choises u cant see on which choice u are currently when u press the arrows to choose (no color or light to differentiate).

But Im sure that u guys are currently on fixing/editing this game and putting more features + events. Im looking forward of the full version and wish u guys fun :)

Hahaha, good to see i am not the only one that finds their sense of humour good, i can't wait to play a longer version and see more of it.

We appreciate those kind words. All of those bugs have been squashed since the demo.

We appreciate those kind words. All of those bugs have been squashed since the demo.

I figured as much, still can't wait to play a more full version (crossing my fingers so at least 1 route reaches a point where ayane is corrupted), also i just saw something on your patreon about a minigame, what is that and is it something apart from the game or inside of it?

I figured as much, still can't wait to play a more full version (crossing my fingers so at least 1 route reaches a point where ayane is corrupted), also i just saw something on your patreon about a minigame, what is that and is it something apart from the game or inside of it?

Was meant to be apart, however, there was a 42% vote on NOT doing the minigame and just straight keep going at the main game, which we will respect and deliver the patch late this month / early next month as soon as Muku is done with the CG's.

Was meant to be apart, however, there was a 42% vote on NOT doing the minigame and just straight keep going at the main game, which we will respect and deliver the patch late this month / early next month as soon as Muku is done with the CG's.

I am so happy this weekend! first Jinsei announces when his new game will be out (with a trial already coming next week), then lilith FINALLY updates something apart from their stupid card game, and now this, oh and soon there will be a translation for another black lilith game, probably, this could only get better if i suddenly find out TY2 is being translated, wich it could since the first game was.

I am so happy this weekend! first Jinsei announces when his new game will be out (with a trial already coming next week), then lilith FINALLY updates something apart from their stupid card game, and now this, oh and soon there will be a translation for another black lilith game, probably, this could only get better if i suddenly find out TY2 is being translated, wich it could since the first game was.

What game is getting translated? And what did they update and what is Jinseis game? LOL

What game is getting translated? And what did they update and what is Jinseis game? LOL

No idea what game is being is being translated since the guy doing it wants to keep it a secret until is ready (is 90% done so i think it will be ready in the next 2 weeks at most), lilith updated the information for a couple of games wich is good since everything apart from their card game was practically dead, and Jinsei is a developers of games (focused on NTR) and the trial for the latest game came out yesterday!

No idea what game is being is being translated since the guy doing it wants to keep it a secret until is ready (is 90% done so i think it will be ready in the next 2 weeks at most), lilith updated the information for a couple of games wich is good since everything apart from their card game was practically dead, and Jinsei is a developers of games (focused on NTR) and the trial for the latest game came out yesterday!

Can you link me to the thread for the game being translated if it's on ULMF so I can keep track of it. Also can you link me to Jinsies game pls. :) Can't seem to find it lol.
Thanks for the reply.

Can you link me to the thread for the game being translated if it's on ULMF so I can keep track of it. Also can you link me to Jinsies game pls. :) Can't seem to find it lol.
Thanks for the reply.

Google rattan man translations for the translation of the games, as for Jinsei here are the links for Dlsite for the english site and here japanesse :D

hi! is there more currently completed in the game than whats in the demo? because if there is quite a bit id almost be willing to pledge the $10 to get the updates
i love this game. wonder if there will be any beastiality.......

Extreme fetishes will be available in free DLC. So, if you don't like X or Y fetish, it won't be an issue.

sweet, always bad when you come accross something you arnt into. what version is available for patrons?

Maps seem a bit too big and somewhat confusing, might just be me though.

sweet, always bad when you come accross something you arnt into. what version is available for patrons?

Currently it's v0.69b, VERY SOON will be v0.75b

Maps seem a bit too big and somewhat confusing, might just be me though.

It might be a bit overwhelming at the moment, I concur, but with the implementation of the world map, subway system and the new bus system it won't be an issue, specially once maps have more events on them, we're just having a hard time finding someone to draw the world map, wonder if we message the guys from Persona we can get a nice deal going on xD

we're just having a hard time finding someone to draw the world map, wonder if we message the guys from Persona we can get a nice deal going on xD

Or ask the guy who was making the maps for... :D

Currently it's v0.69b, VERY SOON will be v0.75b

It might be a bit overwhelming at the moment, I concur, but with the implementation of the world map, subway system and the new bus system it won't be an issue, specially once maps have more events on them, we're just having a hard time finding someone to draw the world map, wonder if we message the guys from Persona we can get a nice deal going on xD

Yeah a map would be great, mmmm if not a map having Ayane use an item (or more like an app for her cell) to navigate the map would be good, something simple that would either point with an arrow were to go or something in text saying north, south, east or west. It could be something to spend her money.

Also do we poor fans also get the newest version (even if a week or something later)?

Question, will there be a route that involves Robert's job? i mean i remember this map that is pretty far from everything that had a shady Mansion on it, it looked like a druglord, crime boss, etc headquarters, not sure how Ayane would get involved (unless she is kidnapped) but it got me curious.

Back