What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [v0.83 Final]

Re: Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris (Former Ayame's Adventure)

Since it was lost in the flame war currently going i am going to ask again: is there any other game (english developed) that has NTR or corruption? or any variation of those 2 like netori, netorase, moral degeneration, etc?

Noxian Nights? A lot of corrupting going on...

Since it was lost in the flame war currently going i am going to ask again: is there any other game (english developed) that has NTR or corruption? or any variation of those 2 like netori, netorase, moral degeneration, etc?

You might like Virgin island or To H....there are more but can't remember the names and can't check them right now cause i am not on pc but search and you shall find. Oh there is a game wich sadly its kinda unfinished, its made by 151...i'll search for it tomorow and hit you with a PM if not then please reminde me by sending a PM.

As far as I know, there is none truly ntr like this one.
Though, I'm not interested in either netori or netorase, so maybe there are some?

Sadly, no, there's a few Japanese ones, some of them translated, have you tried that Minako one translated by M1zuki? But yeah, not a lot of selection with this genre, which is one of the reasons we're making one.

Sadly, no, there's a few Japanese ones, some of them translated, have you tried that Minako one translated by M1zuki? But yeah, not a lot of selection with this genre, which is one of the reasons we're making one.

Sorry if you have answered this question before but do you guys plan on adding regular rape? (Like at the slums or something)

Besides Minako, that was already mentioned, there's P and P's Lily of the Valley.

Are you only looking for RPGMaker games? You could easily find visual novels that contains NTR.

Sorry if you have answered this question before but do you guys plan on adding regular rape? (Like at the slums or something)

Yes. There's a whole route dedicated to it, but it's going to be more predominant in the second game (has GoR elements, except they don't actually lead to Game Overs, just, more corruption and blackmail).

And yes, the slums are going to be the place where it happens the most. The route is obviously not forced on people that don't appreciate the fetish.

I am going to try to say this as nicely as I can-

While I totally agree that anyone has the right to make a game on Patreon, I can't quite understand why this one is getting so much support while other much more interesting ideas (such as Fairy Succubus Abyss just to name one off the top of my head) are getting far less.

I guess Starke is just really good at what he does. But please don't take that as a compliment, because it certainly isn't meant as one.

Thanks, brings so much to the topic.

I personally tried the game, so, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it's because the game is incredibly short, the author itself admited the progress is incredibly slow and he can't find an artist? While the game is fun mechanically for a RPG Maker game no doubt, as an hentai game it's just.. Lacking hentai. Once it picks up I'm sure the number of supporters will as well and I wish Paladox all the best since he clearly has passion for it.

Last edited:

Oh, I follow (and played) a lot of Japanese translated ntr games, but the question was about English written games, which are a rarity. And I'm not even talking about male pov ntr games, the "true" ntr for me :p

Oh, I follow (and played) a lot of Japanese translated ntr games, but the question was about English written games, which are a rarity. And I'm not even talking about male pov ntr games, the "true" ntr for me :p

English BASED? No, there's not a lot of selection around, at least that I KNOW of.

Besides Minako, that was already mentioned, there's P and P's Lily of the Valley.

Are you only looking for RPGMaker games? You could easily find visual novels that contains NTR.

I was thinking more in terms of translated or original english games, i think the only translated games i haven't tried are Mature Quest and Salvation, both found here, and yes i played Minako, in fact it that and ntrpg were the firsts RPG games i really played (because they were translated) so they pretty much introduced me into these games, i also play VN but lately is more likely to find a translation for RPG games.

So i was thinking about the possible endings and was thinking, what do you guys think about a route ending where if you didn't do something specific (buy something, talk to x person x number of times, etc) you are trapped in a bad ending? or that Ayame get herself in a situation were there is no easy way out?

So i was thinking about the possible endings and was thinking, what do you guys think about a route ending where if you didn't do something specific (buy something, talk to x person x number of times, etc) you are trapped in a bad ending? or that Ayame get herself in a situation were there is no easy way out?

I've played quite a few games like that, and honestly if not done properly it could just end up as being a terrible idea.

Games that does it well is Virgin Island, making it so that she just can't physically deny the guy or Shinobi Buster where her lust was so strong that she just couldn't turn down sex even if it meant putting herself in a bad spot.

I was wondering if the game is divided in "strict" routes (you follow the Melvin path, which is its own storyline and continues to the end) or if the game is more open-world (I can do the Melvin storyline, also sleep with agent buddy, work at the strip club and do all other corruption paths in one playthrough).

I've played quite a few games like that, and honestly if not done properly it could just end up as being a terrible idea.

Games that does it well is Virgin Island, making it so that she just can't physically deny the guy or Shinobi Buster where her lust was so strong that she just couldn't turn down sex even if it meant putting herself in a bad spot.

I was thinking more of something logical, like say she goes to the slums and unless she has something like a taser then when she is accosted by some thughs she won't be able to scape, although that is a really simple and basic example, also something from melvin is that you can bypass his route with some info Jack gives you, it would be cool if they make getting the info a hidden objetive or or optional, like she needs to ask someone and the player decides who to ask, this situation may work for other routes better maybe mmmm. Or a similar situation where the is a good advice and bad advice and you need to choose which to use. But this may complicate things like you said, especially if they do it too often.

I was wondering if the game is divided in "strict" routes (you follow the Melvin path, which is its own storyline and continues to the end) or if the game is more open-world (I can do the Melvin storyline, also sleep with agent buddy, work at the strip club and do all other corruption paths in one playthrough).

Strict route, once you enter that path you have to go towards that ending.
I think open world would have been better

I was thinking more of something logical, like say she goes to the slums and unless she has something like a taser then when she is accosted by some thughs she won't be able to scape, although that is a really simple and basic example, also something from melvin is that you can bypass his route with some info Jack gives you, it would be cool if they make getting the info a hidden objetive or or optional, like she needs to ask someone and the player decides who to ask, this situation may work for other routes better maybe mmmm. Or a similar situation where the is a good advice and bad advice and you need to choose which to use. But this may complicate things like you said, especially if they do it too often.

Ah I was thinking of route as a whole and not a route ending. That idea isn't really new, it's use fairly often successfully so it shouldn't be hard to write into story.

I personally would love a game where the information the MC has will allow her/him to totally avoid bad routes or make it so that a good route isn't even available unless the MC knows to pursue it.

Ah I was thinking of route as a whole and not a route ending. That idea isn't really new, it's use fairly often successfully so it shouldn't be hard to write into story.

I personally would love a game where the information the MC has will allow her/him to totally avoid bad routes or make it so that a good route isn't even available unless the MC knows to pursue it.

I agree with your idea, and i need to learn to express myself better because that is more or less what i wanted to say xD, in case i mentioned it was something about melvin's route, where Ayane can act passive or aggresive and later fuck him up by calling his bluffing and bullshiting thanks to some info Jack gives her, my idea was that instead of just having an encrypted scene where they talk they make it so Ayane is in the house and she has the option to ask either Jack or someone else, but not both meaning you have to choose.

I don't like it, the reason why I don't like it is because it denies the player choice, it becomes a VN from that point on and it's INCREDIBLY punishing, seriously, our job is not to frustrate players, and like KHTA said if done wrong it can ruin the experience, force people to play again or reload old saves to avoid that path, it's just, I'd rather make an extra free DLC that has more causality or hide some scenes in which you are rewarded for FINDING stuff instead of missing it, although, we're not gonna have many routes like that, an obvious example would be the True Ending that requires you not to have sex with anything :p

Yes and no. Some routes are locked and some are interchangeable. Melvin is interchangeable, Clarke's is not, the fetishes in that one are very specific, but to be honest I think the family route (not yet started) later on and Clarke's are the only ones exclusive. Oh and true ending, if you fuck you're out of luck. :p

I don't like it, the reason why I don't like it is because it denies the player choice, it becomes a VN from that point on and it's INCREDIBLY punishing, seriously, our job is not to frustrate players, and like KHTA said if done wrong it can ruin the experience, force people to play again or reload old saves to avoid that path, it's just, I'd rather make an extra free DLC that has more causality or hide some scenes in which you are rewarded for FINDING stuff instead of missing it, although, we're not gonna have many routes like that, an obvious example would be the True Ending that requires you not to have sex with anything :p

Yes and no. Some routes are locked and some are interchangeable. Melvin is interchangeable, Clarke's is not, the fetishes in that one are very specific, but to be honest I think the family route (not yet started) later on and Clarke's are the only ones exclusive. Oh and true ending, if you fuck you're out of luck. :p

Well i enjoy VN so that is probably why i don't mind it xD (as long as they either have a good story or are focused in certain fetishes), but how about something like in the slums where Ayane is warned again and again to not enter, the first time she does she is saved (at least in the demo) but if she enters again after being saved she is fucked or something bad happens? i mean it would make sense since that route is completely optional and the player has been warned many times not to enter xD

but how about something like in the slums where Ayane is warned again and again to not enter, the first time she does she is saved (at least in the demo) but if she enters again after being saved she is fucked or something bad happens?

i think there will have to be a reason for her to go back. maybe her job sends her there, or somebody she knows lures her there. unless further into the game shes just too slutty not to stay away.

Back