What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [v0.83 Final]

Re: Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris (Former Ayame's Adventure)

i think there will have to be a reason for her to go back. maybe her job sends her there, or somebody she knows lures her there. unless further into the game shes just too slutty not to stay away.

There will be a reason but nowhere near what you said xD

Feel free to keep guessing tho! It's fun to see what path you guys think the game is going to take, I've seen some people be pretty right before.

There will be a reason but nowhere near what you said xD

haha, well as long as she dont go there just to get banged, im ok with whatever other reasons yall come up with :p.

Mmmmm a possible reason.... how about either Jack or Robert get in trouble and Ayane tries to "save", and it requires her to go to the slums?

The dog get's loose and ends up running towards the slums and she goes after it.

The dog get's loose and ends up running towards the slums and she goes after it.

That could be it, plus funny xD, i mean the dog is there for something that isn't bestiality right?

Closer. ;)

That could be it, plus funny xD, i mean the dog is there for something that isn't bestiality right?

Maybe, DLC's are meant to touch fetishes not everyone appreciates.

Everytime I say DLC I have to say they're free, it's just not part of the main game.

Closer. ;)

Everytime I say DLC I have to say they're free, it's just not part of the main game.

You should say is a mod or something like that, or just name it addon.

Closer. ;)

This.
DLC = Downloadable content
But game industry tried it's best to make us believe that DLCs aren't free.
Apparently, it was quite successful :D

Also, why not just give "skip" option? Or just turn off event if someone's settings for "special content" are off?
With simple skip you can always load save game and see it if you want to :D

This.
DLC = Downloadable content
But game industry tried it's best to make us believe that DLCs aren't free.
Apparently, it was quite successful :D

Also, why not just give "skip" option? Or just turn off event if someone's settings for "special content" are off?
With simple skip you can always load save game and see it if you want to :D

Hey now, Witcher 3 had a lot of free content to download, and then two full expansions that you could pay for if you wanted. No more color palette swap for 5$ junk.

I think overall, they'd rather do it as DLC so that people who want a specific thing can go search it out, rather than someone else accidentally stumbling on it and being turned off of the game. For instance, if I encounter any guro/scat in a game, I don't want to play it anymore in general. But if there was a patch so those who wanted it could add it in later, they're more likely to search it out and I won't accidentally find it.

Also, certain things (such as Shota) would change the legality of the game, but if added in separately I don't know if it would still be a problem.

Hey now, Witcher 3 had a lot of free content to download, and then two full expansions that you could pay for if you wanted. No more color palette swap for 5$ junk.

I think overall, they'd rather do it as DLC so that people who want a specific thing can go search it out, rather than someone else accidentally stumbling on it and being turned off of the game. For instance, if I encounter any guro/scat in a game, I don't want to play it anymore in general. But if there was a patch so those who wanted it could add it in later, they're more likely to search it out and I won't accidentally find it.

Also, certain things (such as Shota) would change the legality of the game, but if added in separately I don't know if it would still be a problem.

Ofc there are still good devs giving DLCs for "free" (GTAO and R* are a nice example).

True, I looked at this "extra" events from my perspective and as I personally don't mind anything, some things just don't spin my libido, that's all.
So yeah, after second thought, DLC cuts out possibility of accidentally seeing event A or B.

This ^

90% of the reasons why DLC's.

Plus there's wasteful game size for stuff that you ain't gonna play because you don't like that specific fetish, etc.

Also, I'm 100% sure our game is not gonna have scat or guro in or out DLC's, at least for the first game (or any game in scat's case).

Ofc there are still good devs giving DLCs for "free" (GTAO and R* are a nice example).

True, I looked at this "extra" events from my perspective and as I personally don't mind anything, some things just don't spin my libido, that's all.
So yeah, after second thought, DLC cuts out possibility of accidentally seeing event A or B.

I also ussually don't mind anything outright, for me it all depends on the kind of game and story, for example i don't mind a little guro, violence (ryona), etc in games like Taimanin Asagi because they can be used in right way for the story, and then there is games like almost every single game from tinkerbell lately where they take it wayyyy too far, for this game i wouldn't mind being mentioned in the narrative, but i don't really see it as getting really guro, the game they have planned with zombies is the one i expect to be really graphic.

Also, I'm 100% sure our game is not gonna have scat or guro in or out DLC's, at least for the first game (or any game in scat's case).

Good. Some fetishes are just too disgusting for "casuals" like me and im glad i wont accidentally stumble on these while playing.

So we are mostly a agree that not guro (although if you have someone die in a really bad ending i won't mind :D ), now i have another question, in the patreon there are 3 images of Ayame's face, wich i assume show her level of depravity? or at least much lust crazy she is, my question is do we see face 3 (or similar) in the full version? or at least 2? and if we are still not close enough in any route, how many more scenes/act, etc will it take for Ayame to reach that point in Melvin's route for example?

I also ussually don't mind anything outright, for me it all depends on the kind of game and story, for example i don't mind a little guro, violence (ryona), etc in games like Taimanin Asagi because they can be used in right way for the story, and then there is games like almost every single game from tinkerbell lately where they take it wayyyy too far, for this game i wouldn't mind being mentioned in the narrative, but i don't really see it as getting really guro, the game they have planned with zombies is the one i expect to be really graphic.

REALLY graphic is hmmm, relative. It's gonna be more graphic indeed, a few bites here and there, some blood, won't deny, but nothing too distasteful or "extreme".

Stop right there and lemme give you a virtual high-five.
That's a real relief.

*Mental high-fives*

So we are mostly a agree that not guro (although if you have someone die in a really bad ending i won't mind :D ), now i have another question, in the patreon there are 3 images of Ayame's face, wich i assume show her level of depravity? or at least much lust crazy she is, my question is do we see face 3 (or similar) in the full version? or at least 2? and if we are still not close enough in any route, how many more scenes/act, etc will it take for Ayame to reach that point in Melvin's route for example?

OH ABSOLUTELY, it does depend on the route tho, while in most routes you're trying to corrupt her, not all of them make her become depraved, dunno how many scenes, it's more tied to the Morale stat.

Last edited:

Your comment about Morality gave me a few ideas, first the easiest one how about having special scenes that can only be triggered if Ayane has a low morality and/or high lust? and example would be waiting to enter the slums until she is fairly horny or corrupted, then instead of going to the slums route you get 1 or 2 special scenes that only make sense because of it, maybe involving characters from other routes making cameos or something like that, i would lve it because something i find frustrating in these games (To H.. is a good example) no matter how much of a slut the girl is, no matter how many times she is been raped or if she is already bad, they always have the girl react as if it was her first time and she was a saint!

The other idea was that maybe some routes should be locked unless the stats are on a certain level, like you can't play Clarks route if your moality is too low (i think you may already be doing this since i think in the demo the neighboors have something where it tells you need a certain level in the stats).

The other idea was that maybe some routes should be locked unless the stats are on a certain level, like you can't play Clarks route if your moality is too low (i think you may already be doing this since i think in the demo the neighboors have something where it tells you need a certain level in the stats).

well, unless theyre going to add "good deeds" to the game to raise your morality or making one route per play through, this can get frustrating.

well, unless theyre going to add "good deeds" to the game to raise your morality or making one route per play through, this can get frustrating.

Obviously you will need to play 2 or 3 times (not exactly from the begining but at least from a previous save) to obtain all scenes and routes, they did say at least 1 route is going to be exclusive (apart from the good ending), but about raising morality (or any stat) there are supposedly some actions that raise it (although the demo has none yet that i saw), i also thought they could have some mini events that raise it or lower it that are small and repeatable, like having Ayane prostitute herself, or maybe going on dates with robert, etc, another really simple solution is to have items that alter the stats.

Back