What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [v0.83 Final]

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [DEMO UPDATED 2017]

You know what I'd like to see. A beastiality scene. Or a public use one.
Say she follows the dog into the bad alley and it hops through a small hole, she tries to follow and gets stuck. Along comes various men to use her as they see fit. MWUAHAHA!
Or she goes there and gets drugged (gets chloroformed and a couple dudes use her. Or let the dog have its way with her after they are finished), but I'd like to see her used lying on the ground with cum gushing out, or something........ a little more forced stuff I vote for. Probably should post this on patrwon too since I'm a supporter of this amazing game. Keep up the good work!
Both those things are planned for the game :D

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New menu coming this August:

TheMagister

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The background is a bit weird and Ayame has something of zombie death stare going on, but I've always been fond of menus like this. Makes it exciting to think about a free-roam portion where you'll be able to make those numbers go up real high ;)

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The background is a bit weird and Ayame has something of zombie death stare going on, but I've always been fond of menus like this. Makes it exciting to think about a free-roam portion where you'll be able to make those numbers go up real high ;)
The expression changes the lower your morality gets.

The menu background is supposed to be "technical stats", so it's techy xD

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The expression changes the lower your morality gets.

The menu background is supposed to be "technical stats", so it's techy xD
Nice, i also agree with the guy above, this is a nice glimpse of what we can do in the future.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice, i also agree with the guy above, this is a nice glimpse of what we can do in the future.
We're constantly thinking on ways we can improve our game and take it that extra step fruther, may it be storylines, scenes, menus and scripts, minigames, you name it, that's why we ask the community so many questions and we're really appreciative of feedback and constructive criticism.

Kaitol

Reputation score

Well, in that case I'll speak up. Its been a while since I played through a demo though so perhaps this has changed, but last time I checked this out the game didn't really acknowledge Ayame losing her virginity to anyone other than Robert. I know how complex adding tons of modifiers to an openish game can be, so it's not like I expect completely different versions of scenes, but adding just a short blurb to a scene if she loses her virginity to someone else would add a lot of oomph to them.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, in that case I'll speak up. Its been a while since I played through a demo though so perhaps this has changed, but last time I checked this out the game didn't really acknowledge Ayame losing her virginity to anyone other than Robert. I know how complex adding tons of modifiers to an openish game can be, so it's not like I expect completely different versions of scenes, but adding just a short blurb to a scene if she loses her virginity to someone else would add a lot of oomph to them.
She can lose her virginity to three diferent people at the moment (it was 4 but we re-wrote that route) and the dialogues and scenes are different depending is she's a virgin or not, in fact the first time in the demo the scene where she lost the virginity to Melvin was there but we messed up the triggers sadly, but all has been fixed since.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

August 11.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Been a while since I tried this. Is the August 11 release public? If it is I will wait until then.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Been a while since I tried this. Is the August 11 release public? If it is I will wait until then.
It will certainly be through illegal methods :p

But no, it's Patreon only.

ASLPro3D

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You know me... probably seems like I am stalking you or something! LOL

But for those who haven't given this game a try, I strongly suggest that you do. The game is solid, the characters are believable and interesting and has just the right amount of corruption if you choose to go that route!

A very solid title!!

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You know me... probably seems like I am stalking you or something! LOL

But for those who haven't given this game a try, I strongly suggest that you do. The game is solid, the characters are believable and interesting and has just the right amount of corruption if you choose to go that route!

A very solid title!!
Hey man, appreciate the kind words and good to see you here ^_^

madmonkskillz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If next release is patreon only, is it safe to assume that the rest of the releases from here to completion will be as well? Just wondering. I know you guys are working hard, but I'm still sitting here wondering when the game could possibly be released.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If next release is patreon only, is it safe to assume that the rest of the releases from here to completion will be as well? Just wondering. I know you guys are working hard, but I'm still sitting here wondering when the game could possibly be released.
No, because we have stated that we had no more public releases planned and two came out after that, so I wouldn't say it's unthinkable.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

No, because we have stated that we had no more public releases planned and two came out after that, so I wouldn't say it's unthinkable.
so what your saying no public for non pats ever? minus the 2 that came out already and will the complete be free to download and play?

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think Starke means that although there are no further public releases currently planned, it is still possible another may happen.

And I do not think or know if the final release will ever be free, but I have a feeling the answer to it is no. I seem to recall there was some thoughts on things like DLsite and Steam. But I have no actual clue there.

And take these comments with a grain of salt. I have no affiliation with Heaven Studios (other than being an on-again off-again patron) nor do I have any inside information. So I have no idea what the actual plans are.

I do know that this game is shaping up pretty GD well. I wish they'd hurry the hell up and finish it!

madmonkskillz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As for me, I don't want them to hurry up and finish. I just want to know how long until completion. If I'm going to pay for a product, I don't want a rushed project. I want it fine tuned and in a state that the developers actually intended it to be.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

usually for patreon games the ones that i heard and read about when its 100% finished it becomes a public release and it is free since the pats help fund the creators and they usually make it free for everyone else

and i need heaven to quote me on this about it being free or not when its actually done