What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [v0.83 Final]

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [DEMO UPDATED 2017]

Jealusy? on Ayame's part? mmmm that implies some interesting things of her character, and may even explain how she can be "convinced" to do some things.
No, her sister is jealous of Ayame, of how she got a lot of attention in school and her mom liked her more (because she wasn't a fucking troublemaker) and she was this pure and pristine untouchable girl and Fujiko resented her sister for her whole life.

TheMagister

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Why does the game not yet have "full" free roam? Is it because it would take "useless" time to make a full night map with individual citizens and dialogue? Or just because it's not relevant yet?

Grayking666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I love this game, like A+ work, but my god...Melvin gives me mixed feelings.
On the plus side, I love slow corruption stories.
The negative would be I have a boss named Melvin... and he kinda looks like this guy. :eek:

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why does the game not yet have "full" free roam? Is it because it would take "useless" time to make a full night map with individual citizens and dialogue? Or just because it's not relevant yet?
Because of her morale, we just don't see it AT THIS STAGE going around doing crazy stuff with strangers like, sucking dick on a glory hole.

The night map is already made and most of the citizens are already there.

Don't worry, we're not half way through with the game, as soon as we hit the half way mark (couple patches TOPS) you will have full free roam with tons of scenes to fetch and small quests with NPC's.

I love this game, like A+ work, but my god...Melvin gives me mixed feelings.
On the plus side, I love slow corruption stories.
The negative would be I have a boss named Melvin... and he kinda looks like this guy. :eek:
How does he give you mixed feelings? Actually, WHICH mixed feelings you get and why and where.

I'm seriously interested to find out how others view the character.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Because of her morale, we just don't see it AT THIS STAGE going around doing crazy stuff with strangers like, sucking dick on a glory hole.

Don't worry, we're not half way through with the game, as soon as we hit the half way mark (couple patches TOPS) you will have full free roam with tons of scenes to fetch and small quests with NPC's.
Some of those ramdom events are to increase her morality? i am asking for those who want a happy ending, also some should be non ero xD, to kill time in a happy playthrough.

madmonkskillz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

BTW, not sure if you were tracking this or not, but the demo links from both this thread and your patreon site are down.

TheMagister

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh no, I completely understand why we can't yet trigger like the groping event in the park at night, but you could just have the player walk/take the bus back home at night as opposed to the quick transport.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Some of those ramdom events are to increase her morality? i am asking for those who want a happy ending, also some should be non ero xD, to kill time in a happy playthrough.
Nope, don't screw up, dicks can't be unfucked so make sure you don't fuck a dick you'll regret fucking in the future in the first place.

I actually heard a friend of mine giving a girl that advice once :p

BTW, not sure if you were tracking this or not, but the demo links from both this thread and your patreon site are down.
I wasn't aware, thank you very much!

Oh no, I completely understand why we can't yet trigger like the groping event in the park at night, but you could just have the player walk/take the bus back home at night as opposed to the quick transport.
I'll leave that to player's choice. You can walk or take the bus and you'll find different events regarding which one you choose.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [v0.80 Public Release!]

Main post updated with download link, since I couldn't find a old trial version anywhere, it's now the latest version (the one Patreons have), so, yeah, enjoy!

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [v0.80 Public Release!]

Main post updated with download link, since I couldn't find a old trial version anywhere, it's now the latest version (the one Patreons have), so, yeah, enjoy!
YESSSSSSSSS:D

AllenAndArth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thank you, i'm completely hooked on it

TheMagister

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't know if you would consider this "spoilers" or not, but on your Patreon page, the woman in the "Voyeur" image; is it a ganguro'ed Ayame or a new character?

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know if you would consider this "spoilers" or not, but on your Patreon page, the woman in the "Voyeur" image; is it a ganguro'ed Ayame or a new character?
Can you screenshot the girl you're talking about?

EDIT: OOOOH, THE VOYEUR RANK!

Yeah, it's a tanned Ayame with a wig. It is her indeed. Coming soon™ on the Garcias route and in free roam.

TheMagister

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Now THAT is something I'm excited to see!

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Weirdly accurate.

About 42% story wise xD

There's gonna be a lot of NPC scenes and lose scenes like massage, public baths, etc. which are not part of the story but, well, gotta be written and drawn.
Will we reach the 50% mark by the next update?
Just asking out of curiosity and excitement about future contents for this game. Also, I'm very curious to know how Ayame get into a situation for wearing a wig and getting a tan.
Thanks so much for developing and working on an awesome game, and can't wait for the future contents!

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Will we reach the 50% mark by the next update?
Just asking out of curiosity and excitement about future contents for this game. Also, I'm very curious to know how Ayame get into a situation for wearing a wig and getting a tan.
Thanks so much for developing and working on an awesome game, and can't wait for the future contents!
Nope, not even close, we get like 3~4% tops per patch.

Understand that our game is going to be MASSIVE, we're still in "early" stages. We have a lot of cool stuff planned for the game in the future, one of these days I'll make a podcast and get a 1/2 hour interview answering questions people send me through PM or something, and try to explain what it's gonna happen between now and the end of the game.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Can you screenshot the girl you're talking about?

EDIT: OOOOH, THE VOYEUR RANK!

Yeah, it's a tanned Ayame with a wig. It is her indeed. Coming soon™ on the Garcias route and in free roam.
Oh yes! that is what i like! make the routes have consequences, one of the things i hate in most H-RPGs is that the girl can be raped a million times and still respond like a virgin! or as if she was getting rape dfor the first time, or molested, etc.

BTW the VIP ayane is wearing a business suit? for some reason it also reminds me of a funeral dress (at least by the big image showing the different costumes).

Also yeah soon you will have to asnwer some questions, like what kind of story will we play in the TRUE (happy/virgin) ending, like right now it really doesn't take much time to escape the villains advances so i have no idea what we can have Ayane do until the end.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Ayame's Adventure - Public Demo Release

I might be dumb but.. Where is the 7/11?
I've spent the last 25 minutes looking for it ù.ù
From your house:

Right > Down > Right

Map in the game folder.

deepsleep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Finally got time to play the game and I must say that it was great. I was playing for an hour and a half and finished it, thought that it's quite long, just to realise that it was just one of possible routes :) Want to try other ones now.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally got time to play the game and I must say that it was great. I was playing for an hour and a half and finished it, thought that it's quite long, just to realise that it was just one of possible routes :) Want to try other ones now.
Glad you appreciate it ^_^