What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [v0.83 Final]

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [DEMO UPDATED 2017]

To be fair we're VERY close, I'd say next patch she'll definitely show the decadence.
So just to recap, there are many new scenes compared to the demo, almost double, and even the old ones have changes right?

grundy122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, sorry if this was answered somewhere before, but I couldn't find anything after searching.

I downloaded the latest demo from the patron page, but it doesn't seem to open. Like, RPG maker boots up, thinks for a second, says "nah man not today" and closes down.

No error message or anything, and I seem to be able to boot orther games just fine.

Capid

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey, sorry if this was answered somewhere before, but I couldn't find anything after searching.

I downloaded the latest demo from the patron page, but it doesn't seem to open. Like, RPG maker boots up, thinks for a second, says "nah man not today" and closes down.

No error message or anything, and I seem to be able to boot orther games just fine.
Add the game in your antivirus' exception list

skyrider

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So just to recap, there are many new scenes compared to the demo, almost double, and even the old ones have changes right?
yes they reworked the old scene

grundy122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Add the game in your antivirus' exception list
Oh thanks, that worked. Thanks!

Had to close and re-open the antivirus after setting the exclusion, for the exclusion to set. Just commenting this last fact out loud for in case someone else has this problem and runs on the same problem.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh thanks, that worked. Thanks!

Had to close and re-open the antivirus after setting the exclusion, for the exclusion to set. Just commenting this last fact out loud for in case someone else has this problem and runs on the same problem.
It's on the FAQ in the original post.

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Loved the scene with Chloe. Enjoyed the update too in itself. Much love to you and Muku and the rest of the team, keep up the good work, man!

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Loved the scene with Chloe. Enjoyed the update too in itself. Much love to you and Muku and the rest of the team, keep up the good work, man!
Aye thanks brother, much love. Dying to play the next version of your game!

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just out of curiosity how close is the game to being done?

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Weirdly accurate.

About 42% story wise xD

There's gonna be a lot of NPC scenes and lose scenes like massage, public baths, etc. which are not part of the story but, well, gotta be written and drawn.

Reactions: Exa

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Weirdly accurate.

About 42% story wise xD

There's gonna be a lot of NPC scenes and lose scenes like massage, public baths, etc. which are not part of the story but, well, gotta be written and drawn.
What a perculiar coincidence. ;);)

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Weirdly accurate.

About 42% story wise xD

Yeah, try to make some more RPG like, meaning Ayame needs to buy or do certain actions to unlock the scenes, apartfrom the stat lvls.

PD: will those be compatible with good ending or only posible with a lewd ayame?

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, try to make some more RPG like, meaning Ayame needs to buy or do certain actions to unlock the scenes, apartfrom the stat lvls.

PD: will those be compatible with good ending or only posible with a lewd ayame?
The first level is compatible with true ending, the other levels need a lower morale which requires not to be in the true ending.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The first level is compatible with true ending, the other levels need a lower morale which requires not to be in the true ending.
Mmm makes sense, they would be like "ramdom" encounters, to kill time and maybe up the lvls right?

Also ramdom question, but who is the most evil villain right now? and if its not spoiler (too much at least) why? My imagination is running wild with the evil twin but for all i know Melvin is up to his neck in shady business (prostitution, sexual slavery, drugs, etc).

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mmm makes sense, they would be like "ramdom" encounters, to kill time and maybe up the lvls right?

Also ramdom question, but who is the most evil villain right now? and if its not spoiler (too much at least) why? My imagination is running wild with the evil twin but for all i know Melvin is up to his neck in shady business (prostitution, sexual slavery, drugs, etc).
Hummm... Considering most of them haven't been introduced (or properly introduced) I'm going to say Sato/Fujiko.

Melvin means Ayame no harm, I mean, he just wants to have sex with her and uses emotional blackmail and other sorts of coercion to do it, is that SOOO wrong to the point of being called a villain? Absolutely! But as much as wanting to humiliate her, ruin her life and turn her into a cock slave cumdumpster? Hell no.

Dan just wants to steal Ayame and get two wives, I mean, it's evil, but again not Sato evil.

In the future one guy might be as evil as Sato and one will be much more evil, just, not towards Ayame (in general, for the story).

rufiyaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to download the public demo? the mega link in the 1st page is down.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hummm... Considering most of them haven't been introduced (or properly introduced) I'm going to say Sato/Fujiko.

Melvin means Ayame no harm, I mean, he just wants to have sex with her and uses emotional blackmail and other sorts of coercion to do it, is that SOOO wrong to the point of being called a villain? Absolutely! But as much as wanting to humiliate her, ruin her life and turn her into a cock slave cumdumpster? Hell no.

Dan just wants to steal Ayame and get two wives, I mean, it's evil, but again not Sato evil.

In the future one guy might be as evil as Sato and one will be much more evil, just, not towards Ayame (in general, for the story).
Wait he doesn't? Also now you made me really curious, and sadly the demo doesn't show much of Sato and Fujiko, i just assumed she is really evil because......well Ayane convinced me she is evil xD, plus her character description.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait he doesn't? Also now you made me really curious, and sadly the demo doesn't show much of Sato and Fujiko, i just assumed she is really evil because......well Ayane convinced me she is evil xD, plus her character description.
Jealousy, mostly.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Jealousy, mostly.
Jealusy? on Ayame's part? mmmm that implies some interesting things of her character, and may even explain how she can be "convinced" to do some things.