What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [v0.83 Final]

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
We want to release it before Friday but literally everyone on the team besides me is sick, even the community manager and the PR. We're hoping Issac can resume work on Thursday so we finish the patch, if not, in worst case scenario we'll release right after the Christmas weekend.

Okim85

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry little late on this but wow the presentation art of night of the eternal looks good. Big fan of Highschool of the dead. Why are you doing this to me? I cant spend any more money on Patreon projects but if this keeps going i might have to.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The other games are also going to receive the same presentation art treatment soon ;)

Version 0.84 was just released for Patreons.

Hope you guys are having a nice holiday season!

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just gotta say Melvin's scene was superb, also the new art is great, scenes look more polished and Ayame looks more mature and hot, really like it, now i cant wait for your record patch, how much time you are planning on it? 1 month? 1 month for 12 scenes would be indeed amazing.

Last edited:
OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Entirely depends on the CG team as this patch will have very little to do mechanic wise so I figure that for me, it'll be done next Friday, as for the release that's what we're about to find out.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Entirely depends on the CG team as this patch will have very little to do mechanic wise so I figure that for me, it'll be done next Friday, as for the release that's what we're about to find out.
theres 2 guys on the cg team now right? its good that now muku isnt overloaded with work, and on top of it the art right now is great, keep it that way, im possitive that you guys can pull off an over 12 hentai scenes patch within 1 month.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ahahah, 1 month I highly doubt it, not even the biggest hentai circles can do that, at least not without re-using CG's. Our 12 will be 12 originals.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ahahah, 1 month I highly doubt it, not even the biggest hentai circles can do that, at least not without re-using CG's. Our 12 will be 12 originals.
gotta stay possitive anyways :v are you planning to advance some routes by adding them multiple scenes? or you are spreading the 12 evenly?

mio262

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi, Im kinda of struggling in melvin route. The next day, After Ayame first intercourse with Melvin, she get a phone call to go to the park at night. Once the phone call is over, it skip to the night and Ayame is in the park talking clarke for help. I choose to reject Clarke for help earlier in the game. Is this a bug or did I choose something wrong? Am l suppose continue further along Sato route?
Also, the previous weekend, i choose to go to the beach and get a tan. The next day, I went to work on melvin route, talk to Ralph,put on apron?, and talk to ralph again. I talk to Ralph and there is no scene progression. Then I tried melvin door, talk to customer, leave the bar, and nothing happen. Is this a bug too?

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That version had a bug because you weren't supposed to get tan that early, download the new version from Patreon.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
bit of an update here since the latest patreon post is for everyone to see (i hope you dont mind starke), the aylia design with muku's art is already done and i must say it looks amazing (she looks way hotter, sorry yummytiger), looking forward to the update with the crossover, give my thanks to muku, cant get tired of his amazing art.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thanks Denymeplz,

It might not come out for one or two patches, depends on how big we decide to go, and we do have BIG plans for her crossover.

dumai12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks Denymeplz,

It might not come out for one or two patches, depends on how big we decide to go, and we do have BIG plans for her crossover.
Hopefully Yummy can come out with a substantial release before or at the same time you guys do the crossover. It would be good for both games I think...especially for Aylia's Story. Maybe it'll light a fire under Yummy's arse too XD.

TheMagister

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Now that the tanned Ayame request has been fulfilled (awesome by the way), a new request for...more ahegao face Ayame! Heart eyes best eyes y'know?

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Now that the tanned Ayame request has been fulfilled (awesome by the way), a new request for...more ahegao face Ayame! Heart eyes best eyes y'know?
I'd say "sure, we'll consider" but, who am I kidding right? It's pretty obvious that much is planned by now. Lots of tanned scenes from now on and a lot more ahegao Ayame in the future.

Hopefully Yummy can come out with a substantial release before or at the same time you guys do the crossover. It would be good for both games I think...especially for Aylia's Story. Maybe it'll light a fire under Yummy's arse too XD.
Only Yummy can answer that ^_^

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Im eager to see what this big patch brings (hopefully Starke will give us a little peak :p) and of course an ETA, sometime around february sounds about right? (would be gladly surprised if its late january XD)

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Wish I could tell, it depends on the CG team but we hope mid~late February worst case scenario, but still can't promise anything, it really doesn't depend on me, they have the lead this patch since there won't be new mechanics, that means me and Issac will be done probably next week, lol.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just stumbled across this project... godspeed, you glorious bastards.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Just stumbled across this project... godspeed, you glorious bastards.
Laughed more than I should.

Thank you kind sir! We will do our best effort and stop at nothing until this game is finished in all its glorious might.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Now that I remembered that Aylia is getteing a Cameo and given how awesome she looks, Kudos to Mukuyaki, a random thought went through my head.
I know only time will tell but if you guys still are serious about developing 5 Games with the same Quality you did or doing still with Feeting Iris maybe you can integrate the Cameos even more into the Game and give them more love.

Like for Example Aylia is exclusive for Fleeting Iris and then for your Second Game you have another Cameo which has they own progressional Event Chains.

Edit: Huh, now after typing it down it sounded better in my Head.
Of course is a Cameo exclusive to one Game but I guess what I wanted to say is to limit oneself to one Cameo per Game and then give it more Screentime...there xD

Last edited: