What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [v0.83 Final]

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Question: Besides the story event, will there be a strip poker/blackjack mini game during free roam were u can earn money?

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Question: Besides the story event, will there be a strip poker/blackjack mini game during free roam were u can earn money?
I would like that too. Similar to how in other games where you get part time jobs, you can play Rock Paper Scissors for money.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I would like that too. Similar to how in other games where you get part time jobs, you can play Rock Paper Scissors for money.
Yeah i would even a couple of non-h events, at least things to kill time for the virgin ending......

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score
Maybe it has been already answered but I can't launch the game, it closed immediatly with no message of error.

Any suggestion?

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
any chance for a sneak peak at v0.85? :eek:
I agree mor esneak peeks! maybe hints about the tone of some scenes, i am fine not having every update public.....that way when we play it the game seens much biger each time xD

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

3 out of 12. If you want to see the rest, you know... :p

Patch should come out mid-February

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hot damn that melvin scene, thats a must, cant wait to see how aylia scenes are going to be, great work so far.

TheMagister

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hope that Melvin scene is Ayame taking him up on his offer to fuck like bunnies all day!

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hey guys, we're looking to hire someone that does sex sprites for RPG maker VX Ace, if you're it or you know any artist who might be, please contact us.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
thats good news, are you planning on doing sprite sex scenes for the ones that repeat after a certain point? or whats the plan, also hows the patch going, are we going to see it before february 20th? since muku improves with every patch, the hype is bigger each time lol.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
thats good news, are you planning on doing sprite sex scenes for the ones that repeat after a certain point? or whats the plan, also hows the patch going, are we going to see it before february 20th? since muku improves with every patch, the hype is bigger each time lol.
Patch should come out either February 16 (doubtful, everything would have to go pristine) or February 26. Issac is going on his yearly vacation and he already booked the trip to Rome.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Version 0.8b

I get a black screen after refusing to stay at home to take care of douchbag dad. :(