What's new

[Alicesoft] Choukou Shinki Ixseal / 超昂神騎エクシール

Status
Not open for further replies.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 超昂神騎エクシール Alicesoft

Any idea on how to stop the time from running out and getting game over?
Unfortunately, this game usually have time / limited turn ...

even if you can extend the time limit by doing certain action (increase seal power against evil by defeating enemies / sub boss) eventually the seal / difficulty will crush you, so your back really cornered in here ...

^^ the setting is more or less like that ^^

but I agree if they give more leeway in gameplay ...
this kind of HARD time limit really half my enjoyment to play the game ...
(makes me need to cheat too)

sleepywe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

nothing hooks it either :(

Reputation score

On the topic of cheating, this game seems to be able to detect cheat programs. At the very least it automatically reduces any value I change to zero, and then refuses to change back. I'm sure somebody smarter than me will be able to figure out how to cheat though.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

I honestly just wanna see the scenes and cg is there a save for this yet by any chance?

thkvl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

^Save file was out on sagaoz. I uploaded it here if you can't find it (should always look at sagaoz first for save files for big releases).

Attachments

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

On the topic of cheating, this game seems to be able to detect cheat programs. At the very least it automatically reduces any value I change to zero, and then refuses to change back. I'm sure somebody smarter than me will be able to figure out how to cheat though.
I find it hard to believe that they'd be mindful of cheaters for a game like this. Was also playing around with cheat engine, and I'm more inclined to guess that they have something to catch inconsistencies in in-game values, and simply resolve the situation by setting it to zero. It would be really interesting if they really do this kind of defensive programming, though.

Of course, you could be right and they're really out to prevent cheaters from winding up in game state that they didn't anticipate.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I find it hard to believe that they'd be mindful of cheaters for a game like this. Was also playing around with cheat engine, and I'm more inclined to guess that they have something to catch inconsistencies in in-game values, and simply resolve the situation by setting it to zero. It would be really interesting if they really do this kind of defensive programming, though.

Of course, you could be right and they're really out to prevent cheaters from winding up in game state that they didn't anticipate.
IIRC Beat Angel Escalayer and Beat Blades Haruka both reject basic Cheat Engine usage so this isn't surprising.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Game was hard until I said screw it and let the boss have their way with the girls... but then I noticed on the city map, the lower left button is a skill that prevents your girls from getting lust (the purple !). If the true end doesn't care if your girl has H with the boss, then the game becomes a lot easier... just need to save enough magic everyday.

Left Menu Skill Explanation:
First Skill (Extra Turn): give you 1 extra action
Second Skill (Far Seeing Eye): allow you to see what skills the enemy use
Third Skill ("Lust Depraved"): Your girl will not gain Lust point when defeated by boss.

nonamesleft

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Significant diminishing returns for having more than 7 attack over a targets defense, more than 1 defense than targets attack, and more than 1 reflex more than target's reflex. Just focus on getting the stats you need for each chapter. Any more than 87 attack, 81 defense, and 76 reflex is unnecessary.

These skills (with mangled machine translation) let you easily beat battles with a net positive AP. As long as you have a decent HP pool, never waste your demonic energy giving the girls extra AP. and use all the days available. and you will far out level everything without ever needing to lose a battle.

APリバイプ

HPを50%消費する
消費したHPの2倍APを得る
※但し、1戦闘で得ることのできる
APの上限は200まで

AP Revive

Consume 50% of HP
Get double AP of consumed HP
※ However, you can get in one battle
Up to 200 AP limit

かばう

仲間がいる場合、
全ての個別攻撃を仲間の代わりに受ける

Bag

If you have a friend,
Take all individual attacks on behalf of my peers

プラスターン

残りターンが3増加する
※時間制限か存在する戦闘のみ有効

Plus turn

The remaining turn increases by 3
* Valid only for battles that have time restrictions

ライフリカバー

自身のHPを50%回復する

Life recovery

Restore your own HP by 50%

You unlock this skill in the last chapter. Be sure to use it as it will make everything go easier and there is a unlock if you use it to kill a boss.

ジャッシメント

合体攻撃
敵全体に超強力な攻撃
※同一のタイミングに設定し、
3ターン目以降に使用可能

Jacinto

Coalescence attack
Super energetic attack on the enemy as a whole
※ Set the same timing,
Can be used after turn 3

Kinda wish there was some sort of challenge mode to be as efficient as possible. The game has a nice core, but is so forgiving with only one difficulty setting.

Last edited:

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

かばう => Block makes more sense than "Bag".

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ジャッシメント = Judgement
Combination attack
Affects all enemies
Both heroines must have it selected as their active skill for the turn.
Usable after 3 turns (i.e. use it from turn 4 onwards)

Love ending and harem ending designed to be obtained after players have leisurely taken their time collecting most of the scenes on the first run. As already mentioned, maximise the time given for each circle to power up the heroines as much as possible before proceeding.

I've already linked the walkthrough cum review for this game in an earlier post. Won't touch this until I finish Hyakki Ryouran no Yakata, but it doesn't seem to be very long and I'll be skipping most of the text since the writing style puts me off.

thkvl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

could i ask what code u used to hook it?
My VNR detects the text fine on default (no hook codes) since it detects the system44 hooks and it ends up being the same as the screen shot. Maybe update your VNR?

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score

could i ask what code u used to hook it?
My VNR detects the text fine on default (no hook codes) since it detects the system44 hooks and it ends up being the same as the screen shot. Maybe update your VNR?
Yep, this is the same exact thing I did. Although, it's a little annoying to read through because of the Message Window tags that seem to occur every time there's an extra line of dialogue. This is the first Alicesoft game I've encountered this in, so they must've tweaked their engine a bit since Escalayer Reboot.

VNR doesn't seem to be supported by Sakuradite anymore, so here's a Mega link to it if you don't have it yet:

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I tried Ixseal once through without being able to read anything but after having beaten both the other "Beat" games.

This one is MUCH more difficult. I think I lost on about day 5 or 6 after clearing monsters most nights AND having cleared a pack the same day I got "Game Over". Wow. That is really unforgiving compared to the other two games unless there was some new gameplay element I was completely missing.

Also, am I wrong or is there just the single futanari scene in this game?

Last edited:

thkvl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I tried Ixseal once through without being able to read anything but after having beaten both the other "Beat" games.

This one is MUCH more difficult. I think I lost on about day 5 or 6 after clearing monsters most nights AND having cleared a pack the same day I got "Game Over". Wow. That is really unforgiving compared to the other two games unless there was some new gameplay element I was completely missing.

There's a timer on the top left underneath the day count which tells you how long you have to beat the chapter. Once you get used to that, the game itself is pretty easy just like Escalayer and Haruka; just level up stats until your stats are more than the boss and then kill it.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

finished it the only hard part of this is trying to take on the boss with its minions other wise its cake so mostly take the spot adjacent to boss area and end ur turn so their minnion leaves the boss if there is anything hard its thats boss that has 400 hp

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From what I saw, there were at least three: one with one of the final bosses, one with the two girls together, and one with the red-haired heroine with some kind of tentacle/plant monster.

So, for curiosity's sake, can someone who actually has a grasp on the story explain to me how the heroines can lose their virginity multiple times, and why only some scenes actually have it happening? The blue-haired heroine has sex with the MC and possibly a bunch of enemies, but doesn't have an actual defloration scene until one of the final bosses, and the red-haired heroine loses her virginity to the MC at the beginning, but can also lose again it in a 3P scene later in the game (with potentially tons of non-virgin sex in between those scenes). I assume there's some sort of magic-related explanation for it, seeing as how they can also be impregnated and then be perfectly fine/not pregnant afterwards, as well, and I'm mainly asking because I somehow managed to brute force my way through the game without a translation or a walkthrough (surprisingly, the only part that gave me a game over was the pig boss, who was taking next to no damage and running out the timer until I tried switching out some of the heroines' skills), but was wondering what the heck was going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.