What's new

[Alicesoft] Choukou Shinki Ixseal / 超昂神騎エクシール

Status
Not open for further replies.

Succotash127

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 超昂神騎エクシール Alicesoft

I managed to hook this game with VNR with no problems, but for some reason it always jumbles the words "TEXT MESSAGE/WINDOW" into the dialogue; Completely screwing up the translation.
Does anyone know how to get around this?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Someone on A-S posted the following information below. I give no guarantees on how effective this is.

1/ Get Visual novel reader and attach the game

Set hook as System44 -71c00000 SHIFT-JIS just as @broodwarjc said

2/ Play game and get back to Text Settings menu of Visual Novel Reader

See the Text Threads, now row down till the end

Select the Thread in red square as dialog and click save

3/ Remeber to check Text to clipboard on Visual novel Reader option

4/ Now Open Tool on Transalation Aggregator
Enable Subsitutions

Then Edit Subsitutions and replace all the "messagewindow/xxx" with" " (space)

You have eliminate all the useless things, just text remain in cliboard now

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, for curiosity's sake, can someone who actually has a grasp on the story explain to me how the heroines can lose their virginity multiple times, and why only some scenes actually have it happening? The blue-haired heroine has sex with the MC and possibly a bunch of enemies, but doesn't have an actual defloration scene until one of the final bosses, and the red-haired heroine loses her virginity to the MC at the beginning, but can also lose again it in a 3P scene later in the game (with potentially tons of non-virgin sex in between those scenes). I assume there's some sort of magic-related explanation for it, seeing as how they can also be impregnated and then be perfectly fine/not pregnant afterwards, as well, and I'm mainly asking because I somehow managed to brute force my way through the game without a translation or a walkthrough (surprisingly, the only part that gave me a game over was the pig boss, who was taking next to no damage and running out the timer until I tried switching out some of the heroines' skills), but was wondering what the heck was going on.
1) Magically induced hymen regeneration for some bleeding scenes.
2) Other bleeding scenes to do with insertion when the heroine in question isn't aroused at all, so it's probably the birth canal which is bleeding from burst capillaries etc.
3) Some of the insemination scenes are from humans/monsters etc, but most of them don't have lasting consequences with the exception of birth scenes for monsters which are magically induced.

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Eeeeer... here an SSG(Codes) for the game, with modifications such as love(favorability), Lust(how many times you lost to a boss and filled her game over points), total turns(counted as days), and remaining time for game over(counted on turns/days). Also can edit all girl stats and current hp/mp. The Chosen stuff should be the amount of points valid on movement in the map(infinite movements or actions to battle as many times as you want).

Also remember to apply Ms. Gentleman update on SpoilerAL, he upgraded the library of the app again a while ago so, prior update by him wouldn't work to use this ssg, the last update can be found here in the very first post(edited):

Note that SpoilerAL(japanese one and non-english patched) is needed, the new library runs the english one however doesn't read the new data, the english patch should be re-made by someone with knowledge.

Attachments

Last edited:

smithu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Eeeeer... here an SSG(Codes) for the game, with modifications such as love(favorability), Lust(how many times you lost to a boss and filled her game over points), total turns(counted as days), and remaining time for game over(counted on turns/days). Also can edit all girl stats and current hp/mp. The Chosen stuff should be the amount of points valid on movement in the map(infinite movements or actions to battle as many times as you want)
Can you tell me how to use the ssg file? I've never seen this before.

kazpor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game is quite simple without cheats and required japanese version of SSG is not easy to use if you can't read moonrunes, which is probably the only reason anyone would have a problem with fights in the first place. Basically by just knowing skill effects you can comfortably win any fight you want to. Adjusting variables like lust or favor for different endings could be useful but getting a full save seems like a more efficient way to see them all if you don't want to spend time on playing.

Anyway here is a quick overview of skills:

Attack skills (red)
0 AP - very weak attack but can be used without AP, you learn how to use it in your first fight
3 AP - weak attack with damage limit, not effective for high hp enemies
10 AP - regular attack
5 AP with red icon - fast hit, attack before enemy
5 AP with green icon - always hits, useful for high agility (third stat) enemies
10 AP (later 30 AP) - aoe (Ixseal) or multi hit (Kyriel), 30 AP stronger version
4 x 15 AP (later 40 AP) - elemental attacks, there are four elements:
炎 - flame (red), 雷 - thunder (green), 氷 - ice (blue), 光 - light (yellow), you can see enemy weakness/resistance and use proper element - triangle in enemy stats means resistance, circle and double circle - weakness

Support skills (blue)
0 AP - defend (tank hits)
20 AP with red and green icons - cancel enemy actions this turn
5 AP with green icon - remove all enemy buffs
0 AP with AP in the name - sacrifice half of your HP to gain AP equal to 2xHP sacrificed, you can only gain up to 200 AP in a single fight
5 AP - attack buff
5 AP - def buff
20 AP - self heal 50% HP, for high max HP combo with HP sacrifice is a very efficient way to get AP, HP is a very important stat to train, you can save on AP instead
40 AP - stronger version, heal 50% HP for both heroines, this can free second heroine action if both just used HP sacrifice to get AP
5 AP - add 3 turns (prolong limited turn fights)
5 AP - same but to shorten fights (useless for you)

And your own 3 spells to use on the map:
1. Move again once you use all moves (max 2 times)
2. Check enemy skill sets
3. No lust if defeated

kaos59211

Reputation score
This thread is for game discussion only.
hey , someone find a solution for make this game translated ?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.