[Alicesoft] Choukou Shinki Ixseal / 超昂神騎エクシール

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 超昂神騎エクシール Alicesoft

Question for those who've finished the game:

Do stats from previous runs carry over or does one have to start over from scratch each time?

Walkthrough I linked suggests players have to work for the romance/harem endings if stats don't carry over (hearts only rise if the boss is beaten with zero lust). Getting the bad route endings is easy since players will want to view the rape on loss scenes anyway.

nonamesleft

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Question for those who've finished the game:

Do stats from previous runs carry over or does one have to start over from scratch each time?

Walkthrough I linked suggests players have to work for the romance/harem endings if stats don't carry over (hearts only rise if the boss is beaten with zero lust). Getting the bad route endings is easy since players will want to view the rape on loss scenes anyway.
Nothing carries over. The game is easy regardless.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nothing carries over. The game is easy regardless.
First run collecting the scenes is easy. Going for the harem ending within the 65 turn time limit is probably going to be much harder.

Only at the third tower so far. I'll muddle along and get as many scenes as I can before trying again for the 3P ending.

KSDF-19947

Reputation score

Is there a way to improve the auto-mode speed? It's pretty slow with the "rabbit" option and I think that only the display speed get faster instead the text speed. I didn't have this problem with Evenicle :`(.

MireneSoCW

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To the people using VNR, if your thread hooked the [MessageWindow] text too along with the dialogue, try using Chiitrans instead. It captured the text properly without the [MessageWindow]

FlamingYu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To the people using VNR, if your thread hooked the [MessageWindow] text too along with the dialogue, try using Chiitrans instead. It captured the text properly without the [MessageWindow]
I tried that with Chiitrans Lite. It still captures MessageWindow/.

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

im'm having trouble with one of the last bosses, the first you face in the heaven map, he has a ton of hp and even when above his stats i do little damage with most specials, i tried some of them (moonrunes though) and one of the 40 ap ones deal 20 or so. i can imagine some attacks having fixed damage or piercing properties, so what specials should i use?

It's a first run without ever losing averaging 70 hp and 300 ap both and i have 2 days to fight it but i can't win... send help pls :c

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

im'm having trouble with one of the last bosses, the first you face in the heaven map, he has a ton of hp and even when above his stats i do little damage with most specials, i tried some of them (moonrunes though) and one of the 40 ap ones deal 20 or so. i can imagine some attacks having fixed damage or piercing properties, so what specials should i use?

It's a first run without ever losing averaging 70 hp and 300 ap both and i have 2 days to fight it but i can't win... send help pls :c
Is that the orc? He is weak to all elements, but strong to physical attack.

thkvl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yea, you have multiple days to kill the boss and he's weak to elemental damage. At that point in the game, I believe you should have the 40AP moves unlocked. Ixseal's 40AP elemental moves are pretty bad in that fight, you should use the 15AP elemental moves instead since it does close to the same amount of damage (I think 20 compared to 30). Kirika's 40AP moves are much better, since they hit him for a multiple times (usually 2x20, but you'll get 3x20 once in a while). You just whittle him down slowly; there's a 10 turn limit and I never upped the limit with the 5AP move, I just used all 10 turns to weaken him once or twice a day, end the day, heal up and repeat until he died.

Darkstrain

Reputation score

so i was able to finish the game's first run without losing, without raising too much the lust stat(i guess?) and got the threesome ending.

how many ED are there? i got that screen in final chapter where i guess you choose route, and i had 4-6 available all of the first row and the last in the second.

i can infer that the first row is blue hair ED, red hair ED, harem ED
and the second is ??? slutty for each ??? and the last one is it a no girl ED?

Succotash127

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is a sequel or something, right? Story-wise, would it be better for me to play the previous game(s) first?

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

so i was able to finish the game's first run without losing, without raising too much the lust stat(i guess?) and got the threesome ending.

how many ED are there? i got that screen in final chapter where i guess you choose route, and i had 4-6 available all of the first row and the last in the second.

i can infer that the first row is blue hair ED, red hair ED, harem ED
and the second is ??? slutty for each ??? and the last one is it a no girl ED?
how do u beat first boss i dont get it ? i tryed to raise stats by using 2 avalible h-scenes.... failed:confused:
well this game is a trash if battle system are so messed up

Last edited:

Darkstrain

Reputation score

how do u beat first boss i dont get it ? i tryed to raise stats by using 2 avalible h-scenes.... failed:confused:
well this game is a trash if battle system are so messed up
you have a time limit each "chapter" always leave the boss for the last day except the final ones that take 2-3 (you'll know when the map becomes the heaven map instead of the city one)

you can brute force everything with a 10 AP attack you have to buy, it's a normal strong attack and it beats everything untill final 3 chapters.

IMPORTANT: you can choose the amount of energy you waste on a training, in the early stages dont use energy on extra AP, only focus on stats, as long as you have about the same or more stats than the boss you win almost by default. untill pig boss battle which requires the 15 ap attacks of red hair girl which are magical attacks, and the final bosses require the 40 and 30 AP attacks. they are a multi target attack for the blue haired one and a single target multi hit for the red one which will beat anything if done right.

minkyhort60

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How can I use ITHVNR to translate this game? My ITHVNR cannot hook any text.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New with step-by-step instructions.

It looks like the powered-up versions of the transformed girls is only available from run #2 onwards.

To those who have finished the game with a full gallery, is the combination attack given regardless of ending unlocked on run #2 and up or is it specific to keeping mana recovery at the base level throughout the game?

nonamesleft

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New with step-by-step instructions.

It looks like the powered-up versions of the transformed girls is only available from run #2 onwards.

To those who have finished the game with a full gallery, is the combination attack given regardless of ending unlocked on run #2 and up or is it specific to keeping mana recovery at the base level throughout the game?
Everything is available from the first run.

I don't know what exactly the trigger was, but I never had them lose, maxed love for both of them, and I got the combination attack on the first run.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the info. Looks like the harem end is trickier to obtain than I thought. Losing to the bosses increases daily Mana recharge rate so having to get by on 10 reduces the number of days available for stat boosts.

Sighto

Reputation score

Can someone help me out with the training advancement conditions? There's one 3-kanji condition that's holding me back that I can figure out what it is. It's usually the middle condition in groups of 3.

I got the "use it so many times" one, have a certain love level (or corruption level I'm guessing for the evil route), and having a certain devil/evil degree in the top right. What am I missing?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can someone help me out with the training advancement conditions? There's one 3-kanji condition that's holding me back that I can figure out what it is. It's usually the middle condition in groups of 3.

I got the "use it so many times" one, have a certain love level (or corruption level I'm guessing for the evil route), and having a certain devil/evil degree in the top right. What am I missing?
実行回数 = Minimum number of command executions.
敵撃退 = Defeat the named boss.
好感度 or 敵撃退 or 鬼畜度 = Minimum heart level OR Defeat named boss OR minimum mana recharge rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.