What's new

VN/TEXT [Alicesoft] Rance VI and 5d

jemand69

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Rance VI and 5d coming out in English in 4 days!

Id love to play 5 then 6, I only ever played 7 since the gameplay in the others didnt really appeal to me, but I get a "couldnt save files" error upon starting 5, any hints on what might cause that?

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to actually get into Magazine Tower around halfway into Rance VI? I'm wandering around the map but all I'm finding is barrier walls and a weird building I'm not sure how to progress in.

Edit: Nevermind I should have paid attention to what the signs said.

Last edited:

dante15

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does somebody now how i can see the holes in the pentagon base

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Senhime is introduced in Sengoku, so no she isn't in this game.
Ah thanks so Senhime probably also shows up in Rance 8 then. Cuz I know I saw a titfuck HCG of her.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

does somebody now how i can see the holes in the pentagon base
The lights on the celling are off.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah thanks so Senhime probably also shows up in Rance 8 then. Cuz I know I saw a titfuck HCG of her.
She doesn't appear in 8 (Quest) she makes a return in IX where she's one of the main heroines.

Frankerz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm new to the Rance games (only watched those forum let's plays to catch up with the story).

Started with 5D and it was pretty meh, but im absolutely loving VI. Great game.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How the heck do I progress in either Magazine Tower or Jump Tower? All the doors are locked in Jump and Magic just blasts me away when I try and progress in Magazine.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She doesn't appear in 8 (Quest) she makes a return in IX where she's one of the main heroines.
Ok now I know for sure, thanks.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

are the rance games any good? fun? heavy hentai content? i only played rance 1 and man it was so boring

burningvigor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

are the rance games any good? fun? heavy hentai content? i only played rance 1 and man it was so boring
Sengoku Rance.

Play it! Trust me. It's what made me into a fan of the series.

Rance 5 is meh and Rance 6 is just ok. Kind of tedious but pretty funny. Start with Sengoku Rance.

Keyen

Reputation score

How the heck do I progress in either Magazine Tower or Jump Tower? All the doors are locked in Jump and Magic just blasts me away when I try and progress in Magazine.
You can pass through the blue walls with only mage in the team (Shizuka/maria/sill/rizna). You can change back right after.

This is also a hidden door in jump tower (when and where you hear about someone hungry).

80% done with Rance VI, and even if it's a bit tedious sometimes, it's really good. My favourite of the serie so far. Rance's character got some deepness.

Dr. Rance's sprite was magnificient :D

I was like "who is this guy???"

Last edited:

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Copied from 4chan:

Rance VI Link:
Password is a Helman girl with a rape baby
"a Helman girl with a rape baby" not working so I guess it's a hint.
Since I don't get it, could you pls give the exact password to me?

thswherizat

Reputation score

I'm doing the mission where you have to invade the guy's house through the swamp, and the disappearing bridges are absolutely killing me. I believe if the correct bridge isn't there I need to do some encounters until it shows up, but that means by the time I actually make it to the house over half of my total SP is gone...

bobsaget

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm doing the mission where you have to invade the guy's house through the swamp, and the disappearing bridges are absolutely killing me. I believe if the correct bridge isn't there I need to do some encounters until it shows up, but that means by the time I actually make it to the house over half of my total SP is gone...
If you can, try to repeatedly run from encounters with just Rocky and/or Rance in your party and use Tactical Retreat. That mission area uses up a lot of SP and is pretty tough, so just use that strategy to cheese your way into the castle at first.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bridges are activated by fighting close to where you need them to be, you only need three bridges to get to the mansion area and once you get inside future trips will have all bridges up from the start.

The enemies there are weak and can be easily beaten by a combination of Rocky, a healer and Shizuka or Copa (assuming you've given her two lucky tickets to eliminate the bad luck)

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I eventually figured this out, in case anyone else gets stuck here there is an invisible wall in Jump Tower near the event where you hear crying.

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Could OP or a mod change the thread title?

Also, I just wanted to say, Rance is my favorite Hentai game character of all time!

Keyen

Reputation score

Finally done with the post game. I miss several CG/ boss fights, can you help me?

The missing gal monster are the little runaway and the tenten. I know I saw some, but I don't know where they are.

Thanks for the help^^