What's new

RPG [Amatsuchiya] サキクエ / Saki Quest (RJ088540)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Saki Quest (Out now!!!!)

Wow it might have been changed in those newer versions(i heard somewhere that Amatsuchiya changed the stat requirements for events and stuff to make it less grindy but i did not think that it would be that much of a difference),since the number i wrote was used in the versions below version 2.0...Well i said i played it a really long time ago...
The values are 0, 200, 850. There's a HUGE gap in the last one but there ya go.

Speaking of untranslated, the dialogue to unlock the train is translated on Saki's hometown side, but not in the other city. Not really a big deal, since I assume both sides say the same thing, but still.
It is, which is why I didn't translate it, I thought he used the same event for both, obviously not :/

After you exit the equip screen.
Perfect, I know what it is now, thanks.

Are save files transferable if you have an update for translations? Thanks for your efforts.
They are indeed, seeing as I'm just translating and not adding or removing anything the save files are the exact same. The ONLY thing that won't work, is the names, if you stuck with the default one in an untranslated version, that's how it will appear in game, of course, you can always change that at the PC in the game.

That fight with that purple hair bitch and giant tentacle is so hard :/

somehow managed to kill her... you get hbook item... but it only gets you horny... i thought it was a gallery :(
To get the Gallery, you have to go to the brothel, work there, pay him 1,000,000 (don't worry, it adds up pretty fast if you whore yourself out a lot) He'll then give you a memory card, go back to your home, use the
computer and pick the CGViewer option.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually it's 906, but who's counting?

Unless it was modified.
He did change it in 2.00 like was said, it's definitely 850 though, it's the trigger for every third scene, which is the same as the naked one as most of those scenes require you to be naked.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It might be 850 without certain effect.

For example, I think having cum inside increase your Int by 5%, but sleeping would remove it.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm late to the party, but is there a post that explain the basic mechanics of this game?:eek:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It might be 850 without certain effect.

For example, I think having cum inside increase your Int by 5%, but sleeping would remove it.
Yeah I'd say that's pretty much what it is.

I'm late to the party, but is there a post that explain the basic mechanics of this game?:eek:
It's really not that hard, free roaming, fight in dungeons, win or get raped, the more you're raped the more you like it, you get more abilities and scenes. There's no game over. Give it a try, it's easier to understand what it's about when you play it. The translated version is in my sig

onizukaeikichi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So its better to just fight until Saki gets raped? I have been going back to heal.

Does getting raped gets me more skills or benefits other than increasing lust?

I have been following a walkthrough posted in this thread a few months back /showpost.php?p=355580&postcount=385, is there an updated one?

e01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does getting raped gets me more skills or benefits other than increasing lust?
Increasing lust is a huge benefit in and of itself, as that's the stat which determines the power of your spells and some of the special moves. It's a LOT easier to win with high lust than without it.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Increasing lust is a huge benefit in and of itself, as that's the stat which determines the power of your spells and some of the special moves. It's a LOT easier to win with high lust than without it.
Plus, the Janitors skills become essential in the end. This game REALLY isn't built for a virgin playthrough.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So you say, but I'm doing a virgin run as we speak and outside of a few resets I haven't had any real problems. This is mostly because healing items are EXTREMELY overpowered, since they always go at the start of the turn, and if you go to an area that hits more than 50 or 70% of your health in one turn... well, you probably are either too weak anyway or you're in an area too strong for you.

Not to mention, you get so much money from fights it's ridiculously easy to stock up on a bunch of healing items at the shop.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So you say, but I'm doing a virgin run as we speak and outside of a few resets I haven't had any real problems. This is mostly because healing items are EXTREMELY overpowered, since they always go at the start of the turn, and if you go to an area that hits more than 50 or 70% of your health in one turn... well, you probably are either too weak anyway or you're in an area too strong for you.

Not to mention, you get so much money from fights it's ridiculously easy to stock up on a bunch of healing items at the shop.
' 3' and the QB-expy is at the school top selling stat boosting item. So with enough money (grind or cheat) you can get enough defense stat that you always take negligible damage even when naked.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

True, but I just meant story line wise. There's no other way ( bar the rings) to get those skills, it's not an "Either or" kinda choice. It's "Do this!"

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So what about Twins' Game? I thought there would be more than the ones involving the trainers plus the guy who lets you sleep in his house, and the gang in the big city (aside from the LORs). Is that all there is to do in terms of H-scenes? I'm mainly asking because that doesn't sound like it's worth grinding for lust in the long run. And there's that top-most option in the trainers' menus that doesn't seem to do anything but let them say something and then take you back to the menu.

And I'm probably stupid, or AGTH is being odd with me in Annie's Quest, but I have no idea how to do the quest the mayor gives you in the desert town, or to get the item needed to unlock the next tier.

Sorry if I'm coming across as hapless. >_< I just wanna make sure I've accomplished everything before moving on to the next game in my RPGMaker h-game queue.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So what about Twins' Game? I thought there would be more than the ones involving the trainers plus the guy who lets you sleep in his house, and the gang in the big city (aside from the LORs). Is that all there is to do in terms of H-scenes? I'm mainly asking because that doesn't sound like it's worth grinding for lust in the long run. And there's that top-most option in the trainers' menus that doesn't seem to do anything but let them say something and then take you back to the menu.

And I'm probably stupid, or AGTH is being odd with me in Annie's Quest, but I have no idea how to do the quest the mayor gives you in the desert town, or to get the item needed to unlock the next tier.

Sorry if I'm coming across as hapless. >_< I just wanna make sure I've accomplished everything before moving on to the next game in my RPGMaker h-game queue.
Loosing in the Bandit hideout in Twin quest gives you a unique scene where you have to escape. The trainer stuff expands more.
Walk into the toilets naked for another scene. OH and naturally, every boss nets you a unique scene.

Walk into the trainers with two dog collars equipped (you get the second one from beating the final boss a second time) to have the trainers send you about town to get fucked by everyone.

As for Annie quest, go to the mansion just above the desert town, either beat them or not (it's kinda hard at that level), if you loose you get a scene (that has 3 tiers depending on how many times you're captured) , if you win I don't actually know what happens, either way, go back to the mayor after for a "Magic mirror" item that shows a paper doll image like SQ and Twin Quest

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To get the Gallery, you have to go to the brothel, work there, pay him 1,000,000 (don't worry, it adds up pretty fast if you whore yourself out a lot) He'll then give you a memory card, go back to your home, use the
computer and pick the CGViewer option.
Already did all that but didnt know you have to use your computer to access gallery.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Already did all that but didnt know you have to use your computer to access gallery.
Myep, wait... did I not translate that? I could swear I put in a line saying "Go look at your computer at home" or summat like that.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Once again, being late to the party, how do you equip boss dropped rings? I could not equip them and I went through all the pages of this thread. Found nothing...:(

Also, how to you use discipline points? I can't use them with the janitor. It makes the error beeping sound.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Once again, being late to the party, how do you equip boss dropped rings? I could not equip them and I went through all the pages of this thread. Found nothing...:(

Also, how to you use discipline points? I can't use them with the janitor. It makes the error beeping sound.
Use the cabinets that allow you to change clothes, the last item lets you equip the rings.

Are you sure you have points? You get 5 per level. It's also possible you have maxed out that particular one, try the others.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Use the cabinets that allow you to change clothes, the last item lets you equip the rings.

Are you sure you have points? You get 5 per level. It's also possible you have maxed out that particular one, try the others.
Yep, the ring's don't show up in the cabinet, and I have 36 points right now. Erroring out on all of those with the Janitor.
Is there some other requirement?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yep, the ring's don't show up in the cabinet, and I have 36 points right now. Erroring out on all of those with the Janitor.
Might sound silly, but have you got the latest version?

Status
Not open for further replies.