What's new

RPG [Amatsuchiya] サキクエ / Saki Quest (RJ088540)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Saki Quest (Out now!!!!)

Myep, wait... did I not translate that? I could swear I put in a line saying "Go look at your computer at home" or summat like that.
Maybe i just fast forwarded text coz i didnt have much time to play :)

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

YEP. CORRUPTED GAME FILE T-T

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok guys, good news! Version 2 is 90% done, I got bored tonight so I got working on it.

Scripting issues are fixed, so now the points awarded when you level up translate, the names menu is fixed, the untranslated bits should be fully done now too.

I have a favor to ask though, people who spotted spelling mistakes, would you be able to tell me exactly what scene you found them in, i.e. was it just talking to a random stranger, if so where? Or was it the tentacle scene? That kinda thing.

I know it might seem lazy, but to be honest it cuts down on me wasting time searching through 800+ scenes where I might miss a mistake I made.

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have a favor to ask though, people who spotted spelling mistakes, would you be able to tell me exactly what scene you found them in, i.e. was it just talking to a random stranger, if so where? Or was it the tentacle scene? That kinda thing.
I won't be able to see for sure until tomorrow, but I know there's at least some grammar errors in the scenes with the pervert on the train (a couple words missing -ings and such), and I think one or two in one of the vagrant scenes.

Actually, I can edit save files. I can probably spot some in a few minutes. Hang on a sec.

EDIT 1: First scene involving the train pervert. "Whether he sensed the danger, or wheter he was enjoying her reaction it was as if he could read Saki's mind, as he continued to stay above her clothes."

That bit after the misspelled word sounds odd to me. I don't think it's grammaritcally correct, but I can't be sure. The comma between mind and as probably shouldn't be there though. The very next bit: "After about five minutes of this treatment, a girls sigh..." girl's, not girls. A few lines later, "Are you starting to like it? Let me make it more plesant." Next line, haziness, not hazyness.

The rest in that first scene looks right. I feel like a grammar Nazi. =(

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I won't be able to see for sure until tomorrow, but I know there's at least some grammar errors in the scenes with the pervert on the train (a couple words missing -ings and such), and I think one or two in one of the vagrant scenes.

Actually, I can edit save files. I can probably spot some in a few minutes. Hang on a sec.

EDIT 1: First scene involving the train pervert. "Whether he sensed the danger, or wheter he was enjoying her reaction it was as if he could read Saki's mind, as he continued to stay above her clothes."

That bit after the misspelled word sounds odd to me. I don't think it's grammaritcally correct, but I can't be sure. The comma between mind and as probably shouldn't be there though. The very next bit: "After about five minutes of this treatment, a girls sigh..." girl's, not girls. A few lines later, "Are you starting to like it? Let me make it more plesant." Next line, haziness, not hazyness.

The rest in that first scene looks right. I feel like a grammar Nazi. =(
Nope, that's the kinda stuff I'm looking for.

As for the first bit, gramattically it is actually correct, it's just VERY weird but it was the only way I could properly translate the original line.

This MIGHT be better: Whether he sensed the danger or whether he was enjoying her reaction, it was as if he could read Saki's mind as he continued to stay above her clothes.

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score

2nd scene with the pervert:

Line: "Although Saki wasn't weak at heart, she was, however, impressionable." That "however" and the commas, don't need to be there.
A few lines after that: "Both the mans hands slid into her underwear smoothly." Apostrophe in man's.
In the line right after that, another apostrophe for mans.
A few lines after that: "As her cum made a watery sound he shamelessly pushed his finger into..." there should be a comma between sound and he.
A few lines after, starting with "Her mind, which had snapped back to reality..." is missing a period at the end.
A couple lines after: "Something inside Saki that supported her, had suddenly broken" that comma doesn't need to be there.
line right after that. "With an absentminded look Saki, watched them fall to the floor". Comma should probably be moved to before Saki.
Couple lines after that. "Saki no longer had anything to hide..." The second sentence could probably be improved as "Her aching body, which had accepted the man's finger willingly now, was climbing toward new heights."
A line or two after that. "From that back of her body something swelled up", should have a comma between her and body.
A few lines after that, once the screen fades to black: "She was almost like begging the pervert". Probably could change to "She almost liked begging the pervert".

X_x I'll start working on the third scene now. I'll edit my findings in this post.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2nd scene with the pervert:

Line: "Although Saki wasn't weak at heart, she was, however, impressionable." That "however" and the commas, don't need to be there.
A few lines after that: "Both the mans hands slid into her underwear smoothly." Apostrophe in man's.
In the line right after that, another apostrophe for mans.
A few lines after that: "As her cum made a watery sound he shamelessly pushed his finger into..." there should be a comma between sound and he.
A few lines after, starting with "Her mind, which had snapped back to reality..." is missing a period at the end.
A couple lines after: "Something inside Saki that supported her, had suddenly broken" that comma doesn't need to be there.
line right after that. "With an absentminded look Saki, watched them fall to the floor". Comma should probably be moved to before Saki.
Couple lines after that. "Saki no longer had anything to hide..." The second sentence could probably be improved as "Her aching body, which had accepted the man's finger willingly now, was climbing toward new heights."
A line or two after that. "From that back of her body something swelled up", should have a comma between her and body.
A few lines after that, once the screen fades to black: "She was almost like begging the pervert". Probably could change to "She almost liked begging the pervert".

X_x I'll start working on the third scene now. I'll edit my findings in this post.
Dayum, this is what I get for doing that scene while I was tired.

Put most of them in, didn't do all of them as some of them were "Design" choices, I didn't want to edit the game too much, so some grammar errors aren't REALLY errors, just things lost in translation, I fiddled around with some of them and it looks better now. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I lied about editing.

Third scene with the pervert:

Line: "Shame and pleasure undermined her resistance..." the comma between "resistance" and "she" should probably be a period, and the comma between useless and her could be a semicolon.
A few lines later: "I wonder did you expect this?" A comma should be between wonder and did.
Couple lines later: "Swept up in the emotional excitement of the moment..." that entire brick of text doesn't look right to me. I can't put my finger on why. I'll just defer to you on that.
Line right after that: "Once again Saki's clothes are stripped..." Comma should be between again and Saki.
Couple lines after: "After several minutes the train began to move". Comma should be between minutes and the. In addition, in the very next sentence, you should replace the comma between "disappears" and "she" with a semicolon.
Couple lines after, starting with "At the thought of his hard meat.." you should probably change "he juices began to flow" with "her juices..."
Couple lines after that: "Her aching body stirred conflict in Saki, however". That however doesn't need to be there.
Next line: "To Saki, her hesitation lasted for a long time, where as it only lasted for a few mere seconds". It should probably be more appropriate as "To Saki, her hesitation lasted for a long time. In reality, it only lasted for a few mere seconds" but once again, I'll defer to you.
Couple lines after that: "His penis grazed and rubbed her clitoris..." you could probably take that comma and turn it into a semicolon, but it looks like that text box is stretching the limits already.
This next line, I just plain don't get. "Despite telling her two or three times, she doesn't stop moving". Telling her what? Who's telling her, the pervert?
Couple lines after that: "If anyone were to see her..." there should be a comma between her and they.

EDIT: Understood. Glad to help. Should I continue looking, or should I just stop for now?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I lied about editing.
This next line, I just plain don't get. "Despite telling her two or three times, she doesn't stop moving". Telling her what? Who's telling her, the pervert?
Yeah, that one took me a while to get too, Imma see if I can edit it and make it sound better.

It's up to you, I have a fair bit to go on now though if you wanna break :L

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I'll break for now. Someone will probably finish it off during the night. If not, I'll continue in the morning or something. I'm just happy to be of help.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, I'll break for now. Someone will probably finish it off during the night. If not, I'll continue in the morning or something. I'm just happy to be of help.
Thanks again, always helps to have an outside perspective, I kinda become blind to my own spelling mistakes.

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

True, but I just meant story line wise. There's no other way ( bar the rings) to get those skills, it's not an "Either or" kinda choice. It's "Do this!"
Yeah, I knew that. It's just that the way you worded your post made it seem like you needed the Janitor's skills to win.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Umm... I went back to page 19-21 and found something called a hidden boss. I did what the guy said (beat 4 dungeons) and went to look for that door. It was locked. I then defeated the 5th dungeon and it was still locked. Any help?

Another question, how many locked doors are openable?

Radio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Umm... I went back to page 19-21 and found something called a hidden boss. I did what the guy said (beat 4 dungeons) and went to look for that door. It was locked. I then defeated the 5th dungeon and it was still locked. Any help?

Another question, how many locked doors are openable?
Just making sure, but do you mean the factory in the second town is "locked," or are you talkin about that door in the fourth dungeon with the treasure chest? If it's the latter, you're at the wrong door. If it's the former, maybe you need to go talk to mikoto?

On another note, I'm doing a virgin run, and seem to have hit a dead end. Anyone know if there's anything to do after beating kyoka the second time?

bella15

Reputation score

Sorry if this question was already answered in another post but I cant hear the audio in the game and I cant use the discipline points with the janitor and I was wondering if that is normal.... and I can hear my other rpg maker games' audio but not Saki Quest and I was just wondering why?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry if this question was already answered in another post but I cant hear the audio in the game and I cant use the discipline points with the janitor and I was wondering if that is normal.... and I can hear my other rpg maker games' audio but not Saki Quest and I was just wondering why?
Discipline points -> use right and left arrow to control. Unless your file was corrupt like mine.

Audio -> there's "sparkling computers" around. Your can change the audio volume. "No Audio" option seems to be bugged.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just making sure, but do you mean the factory in the second town is "locked," or are you talkin about that door in the fourth dungeon with the treasure chest? If it's the latter, you're at the wrong door. If it's the former, maybe you need to go talk to mikoto?

On another note, I'm doing a virgin run, and seem to have hit a dead end. Anyone know if there's anything to do after beating kyoka the second time?

The hidden boss in the first town. Not the factory. Not anyone of those you pointed out. Here's what I was referring to.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=385700&postcount=582

Anyone help me out? What do I need to do to go in? It's still locked for me after beating the 5th dungeon.

Also, can anyone list all the places where a locked door can be unlocked later please? Thanks. I'm just trying to the thorough.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.