What's new

RPG [Amatsuchiya] サキクエ / Saki Quest (RJ088540)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Saki Quest (Out now!!!!)

The hidden boss in the first town. Not the factory. Not anyone of those you pointed out. Here's what I was referring to.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=385700&postcount=582

Anyone help me out? What do I need to do to go in? It's still locked for me after beating the 5th dungeon.

Also, can anyone list all the places where a locked door can be unlocked later please? Thanks. I'm just trying to the thorough.
Beat every dungeon, that includes the secret one in the slave town. You get that one by beating every monster in the room just before the entrance to the slave town ( The one with all the mimics in it), go into the jail cell door, beat all the monsters, examine the crack at the back, she should say she can escape with Yui, if not go to the arena and fight her then beat the monsters again. THEN try to escape with Yui, she won't come with you. That should be it then.

Also, the doors are : Brothel, trainstation, the road entrances. Those are the ones you pay for. The secret ones I mentioned above

netorar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks for the translation monkeyman767, any walkthrough for this game? im currently doing first dungeon but the enemy seems too hard they can took 1/3 to 1/3 hp in one hit

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thanks for the translation monkeyman767, any walkthrough for this game? im currently doing first dungeon but the enemy seems too hard they can took 1/3 to 1/3 hp in one hit
Do the forest first, what I usually do is stock up on health items, go to the forest (up north), clear the first area, healing as you need to, go to the second area but DON'T fight the boss. Either beat the last enemy and go home and rest, or get raped, your choice, raped does give you more power to your magic though. Do this until you're about level 7, you should easily be able to beat the boss in the forest and the first dungeon now.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do the forest first, what I usually do is stock up on health items, go to the forest (up north), clear the first area, healing as you need to, go to the second area but DON'T fight the boss. Either beat the last enemy and go home and rest, or get raped, your choice, raped does give you more power to your magic though. Do this until you're about level 7, you should easily be able to beat the boss in the forest and the first dungeon now.
*too damn high meme here*

Dude, the amount of rep you are getting of this thread alone is Too Damn High. :D

Does anyone have a list of all the skills in this game?

Last edited:

netorar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any consequence for ignoring the janitor? like game over etc

Reputation score

I don't believe there are ever any real game overs in games by whoever made this. His name escapes me.

And dammit, I want to play. I still haven't touched this game yet :(

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*too damn high meme here*

Dude, the amount of rep you are getting of this thread alone is Too Damn High. :D

Does anyone have a list of all the skills in this game?
Haha, I just like helping, I happen to know a bit about this game that's all :L

No not really, just no sex scenes.

I don't believe there are ever any real game overs in games by whoever made this. His name escapes me.

And dammit, I want to play. I still haven't touched this game yet :(
Amatsuchiya is his name, and nope, no game over. If you wanna wait, version 2 of the translation should be this week

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score

.......There's a secret dungeon after failing to escape with Yui?

I knew there was something I missed. I know what I'm doing when I get home.

netorar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

this game is grindy but addicting, im just finished the 2star slime dungeon so my next step is pay 4k to open the locked road? and dagger seems better than 200k sword

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this game is grindy but addicting, im just finished the 2star slime dungeon so my next step is pay 4k to open the locked road? and dagger seems better than 200k sword
Yep, total dmg is higher. Plus, 2 hits = 2 chances to crit.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yep, total dmg is higher. Plus, 2 hits = 2 chances to crit.
The problem with that is the attacks that only use one hit (for e.g. the helmet slash one) the damage is MUCH lower as it only does one hit.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The problem with that is the attacks that only use one hit (for e.g. the helmet slash one) the damage is MUCH lower as it only does one hit.
What about the final 1hit, cost 120 hp skill you get from the janitor?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

What about the final 1hit, cost 120 hp skill you get from the janitor?
It's the same, except for auto-attacks where the dagger is more useful due to it doing 2 hits compare to sword's 1, all the skills are based on the attack stat and as such that extra hit from the dagger doesn't matter.

Well, I still use the charm dagger since it make enemies more likely to do sex attack, and if I want to kill something I just spam spells (which doesn't care about attack stat) anyway.

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's the same, except for auto-attacks where the dagger is more useful due to it doing 2 hits compare to sword's 1, all the skills are based on the attack stat and as such that extra hit from the dagger doesn't matter.

Well, I still use the charm dagger since it make enemies more likely to do sex attack, and if I want to kill something I just spam spells (which doesn't care about attack stat) anyway.
Charm dagger + spell spam seems the best. Your spells can only get stronger, and because that increases with more lust, it goes best with the charm dagger. It's quite neat.

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Double post be darned (just this once though), but speaking of the bonus dungeon, the signs in the dungeons aren't translated. I thought the sign was telling me to go up, and I didn't realize I was getting hurt until I saw the pink flashes a few times and checked my health. >_<

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Double post be darned (just this once though), but speaking of the bonus dungeon, the signs in the dungeons aren't translated. I thought the sign was telling me to go up, and I didn't realize I was getting hurt until I saw the pink flashes a few times and checked my health. >_<
Fuuuuck, forgot about those! There is LITERALLY no events in those dungeons except for triggering those crystals, I didn't even notice the signs, good thing I'm still working on version 2 then :p

shadowtempered

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My instinct when seeing a sign pointing up was to not go up :)

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone know the max number of "skills slots" you can get? If there is limit, is there a way to bypass it?

shadowtempered

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know the max number of "skills slots" you can get? If there is limit, is there a way to bypass it?
You can turn in crystal fragments for a full crystal (stacks of 4) at the slave orc town. I think I missed a fragment since I still have 3 left, but I have 9 or 10 slots available. For the longest time my problem was lack of skill points to actually equip most of what I wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.