What's new

RPG [Amatsuchiya] サキクエ / Saki Quest (RJ088540)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Saki Quest (Out now!!!!)

does anyone have a save where she is pregnant as i can't work out how it happens as i'm trying to get all cg and scenes.

CloudXDP

Lurker
Reputation score

Can't wait! But at 5kb/s I guess I must.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

While we're on the subject of mistakes and errors, there's a minor error in the White Flag's description. It's "lose" not "loose". A bit more nickpicky than I'd like, but I figure I'd may as well bring it up if you're going to be working on a fixed translation thing.

How are Annie Quest and Twins Game in relation to Saki's way of making the heroine gradually learn to love bring raped? Normally, it's not really my thing, but I like the way Saki's does it a lot. I suppose there aren't any English translations for the other two games, are there? If there aren't, am I going to need any special codes for AGTH to translate them? I remember Chiitrans bugging out on me real bad when I tried running it with Saki Quest with no codes.
Damn, I tend to do that "loose" thing a lot, bad habits are hard to get out of.

I actually find that Twin quest is better with them learning to like it, at least in terms of in battle rape, in SQ Saki uses the same lines again and again ( though there ARE versions where she loves it, they're just never used) Where as in TwinQuest they use different lines each time and for each sister.

As for AGTH, Saki Quest was an exception, it's the only one that's needed a code so far, the other two work just fine.

Dont know if it was mentioned yet but the opening lines when you first enter the battle in the underground arena are not translated.
About 10 minutes before you but good catch guys, they must have been related to the map and not a common event, I REALLY wish he would make up his mind about what way he was doing that kind of stuff.

does anyone have a save where she is pregnant as i can't work out how it happens as i'm trying to get all cg and scenes.
Have sex. A lot. Make sure that you don't have the time setting (on the PC) set to very slow, if you do, you might actually be pregnant but it takes forever to show, if you see a symbol in the status screen of a vagina with semen and a japanese symbol ( make sure it has the symbol, no symbol means she just has some inside her) then that means you're pregnant but not showing, sleep a few times and she'll show.

Tip though, you don't need to see the pregnant version to unlock the CG pregnant version, just the regular scene will do.

Can't wait! But at 5kb/s I guess I must.
5k/b? That is one slow assed download :( I feel for you.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ahh, I restarted the download, now its going at like, 50ish. Still gonna take half hour. But thats alot better the 4.
This is VERY true, if you have a copy of 2.04 I could upload the data files alone, they're only like 1 or 2 megs, you'd just have to unpack them into the 2.04 folder

CloudXDP

Lurker
Reputation score

This is VERY true, if you have a copy of 2.04 I could upload the data files alone, they're only like 1 or 2 megs, you'd just have to unpack them into the 2.04 folder
Thanks for the offer, but I recently cleared my hard drive.It needed a refresh. So I'd have to download it all again anyway.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the offer, but I recently cleared my hard drive.It needed a refresh. So I'd have to download it all again anyway.
Makes sense, unfortunately though, you might end up doing it all again in a week if you want Version 2 :L

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh, another untranslated line. In Saki's house (don't know if it's in any other place where you can change clothes), the first time you can remove the underwear (maybe underwear + one of the articles of clothing, or both clothing, leaving the underwear) Saki says something that's untranslated.

Attachments

CloudXDP

Lurker
Reputation score

Makes sense, unfortunately though, you might end up doing it all again in a week if you want Version 2 :L
Unless you upload data only for version 2. But, still I wouldn't mind.

Ahh christ, its gone down to about 20kb/s

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, another untranslated line. In Saki's house (don't know if it's in any other place where you can change clothes), the first time you can remove the underwear (maybe underwear + one of the articles of clothing, or both clothing, leaving the underwear) Saki says something that's untranslated.
By any chance is that after you exit it? I have a feeling that's her actually saying "I'll take a change of clothes" it's the only one it does it at, which would explain why I forgot it, thanks though!

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Speaking of untranslated, the dialogue to unlock the train is translated on Saki's hometown side, but not in the other city. Not really a big deal, since I assume both sides say the same thing, but still.

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score

By any chance is that after you exit it? I have a feeling that's her actually saying "I'll take a change of clothes" it's the only one it does it at, which would explain why I forgot it, thanks though!
After you exit the equip screen.

onizukaeikichi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are save files transferable if you have an update for translations? Thanks for your efforts.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After you buy all skills from janitor new menu that appears when you talk to him is untranslated.

After you try to exit brothel naked text that appears is untranslated.

Arena text is untranslated. ( first like 10 lines are untranslated - text before fight ) . text after fight is translated.

EDIT: how do you unlock walking naked?

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

EDIT: how do you unlock walking naked?
Simple...Just have 965+ lewdness,and you're bound to be able to go around naked(I don't remember the exact number since i finished Saki quest a really long time ago,but i'm positive that it should be above 965)...

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Simple...Just have 965+ lewdness,and you're bound to be able to go around naked(I don't remember the exact number since i finished Saki quest a really long time ago,but i'm positive that it should be above 965)...
I think it goes by multiples of 100. So maybe...900? Though that sounds way too high...

Does anyone have a guide or walkthrough for Annie's Quest? I decided to start on that and Twins' Game, but I'm absolutely stuck in the very first part of Annie's Quest. I know I have to go to the forest north of the starting village, but I don't know what to do once I get there. I've killed all the monsters there, but when I start to move to the next area, she just says its too dangerous and she won't go.

EDIT: Nevermind. I had to fight the sister to be able to go. So I guess my next question is does Annie's Quest rely on a stat for its H-scenes like the other two do? and for Twins' Game, are there not that many H-scenes, or did I just not look hard enough? I was able to unlock everything for the trainers, but for some reason, the top-most option in the menu once all the skills have been learned doesn't do anything. And as far as I've seen, I've only seen two other H-scenes in the game (guy that lets you sleep at his house, and the gang in the big city). Surely there's more?

Last edited:

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I think it goes by multiples of 100. So maybe...900? Though that sounds way too high...

Does anyone have a guide or walkthrough for Annie's Quest? I decided to start on that and Twins' Game, but I'm absolutely stuck in the very first part of Annie's Quest. I know I have to go to the forest north of the starting village, but I don't know what to do once I get there. I've killed all the monsters there, but when I start to move to the next area, she just says its too dangerous and she won't go.
Well as i said i'm positive about the number as i wrote down all the numbers for various stages of corruption for saki while i was still playing the game way back...

As for the Annie quest after you have beaten her sister(which requires going to the training guy in the village to the east and learning the flame sword),you need to beat the boss in the forest if i remember correctly(i think that you won't be able to beat it for quite some time,as it is a fairly strong Lamia boss,so just ignore it and go west to enter the world map,and then you're free to do quests in any order and go anywhere you want,but you'll want to do the quest of the mayor of the first town to the west,as you gain a mirror item which displays Annie's status image...)...

Edit: Okay i answered you a bit too late,but here's the answer to your next question: No in annie quest you don't use H stat(although it's present it does nothing other than changing a few lines of text,as you can go around naked from the start of the game by simply un-equiping Annie's clothes from the equipment menu)...Rather than using H stats to get different H scenes it uses Kahen(jewel) system...Shortly put certain enemies drop those jewels sometimes when defeated and you exchange them for new tehniques with the Master swordsman in that village to the east,and by doing so get new H scenes with him(there are still a classic ROL scenes for the bosses though,as are there a battle rape scenes in a manner similar to those present in Saki quest)...After learning a certain number of techniques she will need a certain item to progress to the next tier of skills(which will change her title accordingly...Ie Ero sworsman,Meat toilet(slave),and so on),and after getting that item she will also need bigger jewels(for those you have to exchange a number of smaller ones for a single bigger one with 2 persons specialized for that to train her further)...Also note that there are certain ero techniques which you learn from certain persons or by sleeping while Annie's horny(masturbration technique)...
Well this is what i remember from a long time ago(since i played that a really long time ago too),but everything important is here...

Last edited:

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Confirmed its 900.
Wow it might have been changed in those newer versions(i heard somewhere that Amatsuchiya changed the stat requirements for events and stuff to make it less grindy but i did not think that it would be that much of a difference),since the number i wrote was used in the versions below version 2.0...Well i said i played it a really long time ago...

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That fight with that purple hair bitch and giant tentacle is so hard :/

somehow managed to kill her... you get hbook item... but it only gets you horny... i thought it was a gallery :(

Status
Not open for further replies.