What's new

RPG Ci-En [Amatsuchiya] テイクエ (RJ320360)

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Alright, thanks for the help man. Hard to figure this stuff out when you're playing one handed, you know what I mean?
It aint easy being greasy, struggled myself too. I just went and interacted with everything in the menu. Messing with it all not knowing what 99% of it was. Hopefully monkeyman will do the partial thats mentioned. If anything just the menues that would be great!

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
sooo so far the only H combatable enemies is the rapist at the start
Wait, what?

I can choose to let him strip me during the fight, but the second time the choice comes around I can do nothing but defeat him. And losing to him game-overs without sex. Is there something I'm missing?

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Wait, what?

I can choose to let him strip me during the fight, but the second time the choice comes around I can do nothing but defeat him. And losing to him game-overs without sex. Is there something I'm missing?
His only "scenes" are the molestation in the battle and the groping/kissing when you beat him and choose the "other" option

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Wait, what?

Well, that comment was wrong anyway.

You can get raped in combat by large slime in the optional side quest with implied scene progression in full game, and wild dogs in the mountain (grey wolf sprite)
It seems any enemy that have heart icon when they notice you instead of the ! will have combat sex

Just pick Charge (3rd option) during your turn when you see heart icon over their head so you'll always get hit by H attack.
Run out of SP from the attack and you'll fall over and get raped.

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Thanks for the info.

Also, seem that after 110-100 sexual experience you get half the heart, also if you get defeated, you have to do like a number minigame, if it's lower than the one it's there you get raped
Think I've encountered a bug on that, got a 27 when it has to be 60 and I was able to escape.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Think I've encountered a bug on that, got a 27 when it has to be 60 and I was able to escape.
It rolls twice if the other girl is with you, maybe that one passed? Also, i don't think the trial lets everything have a go, the big slime works, but i can't manage to have her not escape from the wolf for some reason.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So, my numbers are a little different because I've unequipped the pepper spray item but make sure it's the number on the left you're looking at, in a fresh game that 60 value for me was listed as "correction" and not the number I had to beat which was actually like 70 or something, I think that 60 was coming from the pepper spray and the base value was actually 10, knowing this author there's probably a good few things that effect that final value.
Capture.PNG

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I just noticed that the dog companion's XP goes backward or something? On the status menu of the dog

Evertime i beat an enemy is going more negative (-402 XP)

Some random things I notice while playing around with save editor/looking through decrypted files
The black bar in H status window will become more transparent the higher your lewdness value, disappearing completely at max value (900+, or 1000+)

There's going to be train molester, though not available in the demo

You can have the old man grope Mia with his skill, though I'm not sure if the author plan to give him an option to have sex with her too.

There's stats listed for a few more characters, some with their face picture in the file.
Checked what you said from the decrypter:

-Apparently this dev loves the bear and dog enemies (A bear enemy has been found in the files), although he always tends to use the same cg for both of them which kinda sucks tho', also that the slime has it's own cg while the dog doesn't
-From what i saw there will be extra either support characters or girls that will have their own scenes
-The CG "menu" has a decent amount of cg's (probably there will be more since some of the "demo" scenes aren't there), decryptor showed at least 24 cg's
-The slime actually had defloration, but it has to be the defeat scene, don't really know if the dev will do them when release gets out
-I hope the dog companion does get some scenes, because that will just be a disappointment if he doesn't have any at all. I do see one in the CG menu but it's just the recycled pose from the wolves

Also the dev mentioned goblins would be in the game, so at least we know there are some enemies/scenes that haven't been shown

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
-From what i saw there will be extra either support characters or girls that will have their own scenes
Yeah, I'm aware
There's 5 girls listed with H stats in save file, though only 4 silhouettes for actual party characters.

Reika (main char)
Mia (red hair)
Junior from school (Kouhai, purple ponytail)
Reporter (blond + blue eyes)

Those 4 have party silhouettes

Then the 5th is Reika's daughter (default name Riko) which might be limited to the father route only.

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Honestly, not sure if it's triggerable in the demo without editing the variables with mtool, but there are slave dealers that will have their way with you on loss if you fail the roll, then kidnap you and take you to some sex slave place. No in-combat sex, though, and its just presently an image of after-the-fact and some pixel stuff.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Considering they've said the Demo save won't be compatible with the final version, I'm going to guess this is probably a pretty outdated version. A lot of the variables have notes beside them if they'll ever be used, or saying "change this" (paraphrasing but you know what I mean). I'd say any of the reused art might be placeholder, at least that's what I'm hoping. Though the main CG's seem to have a fair bit of variety in them so I guess it balances out.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Anyone manage to get the pink bar to full when getting combat graped?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Honestly, not sure if it's triggerable in the demo without editing the variables with mtool, but there are slave dealers that will have their way with you on loss if you fail the roll, then kidnap you and take you to some sex slave place. No in-combat sex, though, and its just presently an image of after-the-fact and some pixel stuff.
Definitely not without editing since you can't even find such enemy in trial.

But your post made me went and grab MTool and found a few more things :v will probably mess around with it some more later.
(for example, the level of compensated dating you can do unsurprisingly depends on your lewdness)

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
But your post made me went and grab MTool and found a few more things :v will probably mess around with it some more later.
(for example, the level of compensated dating you can do unsurprisingly depends on your lewdness)
Honestly, the program is such a godsend if you want to just get to the H in an MV game (or whichever RPGmaker engine it works best with. I can never remember which is which)

Teleport to the recollection room and unlock all the switches for the scenes? Don't mind if I do! Even things like god mode for battles or immediately losing make it easier if you want to play through the game.

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's hard to say from the demo, but I'm hoping that the content variety in this game will be similar to Saki quest, because that game even had a scene with all the way through penetration with the slime and the dragon boss had soft vore, so it matched a lot of my fetishes. I certainly like the art style this author's got.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
a small update from author listing some changes he's made from the trial (like splitting the main town into multiple smaller maps)

and an image showing the 'little sister' character (previously daughter)

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
a small update from author listing some changes he's made from the trial (like splitting the main town into multiple smaller maps)

and an image showing the 'little sister' character (previously daughter)
Yeah as you said, that character has been changed to little sister. I could believe the change could have been placed since you'll have to end in the father route to get pregnant and give birth to her to get her scenes. So that might have been something.

Also by the looks of the text i do fear the dev might delay the game, even tho it's still like 4 whole weeks for late May, there's always that one "oops". I was waiting for 4-3 games to have been released in late april-May, and got huge delay on the release.

Sucks

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Has there been any word from the creator? Delays or anything?
That last update post (changing daughter->sister) also mentioned he'd likely upload the new trial a few days before the release so....yeah, probably not gonna release in May

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
That last update post (changing daughter->sister) also mentioned he'd likely upload the new trial a few days before the release so....yeah, probably not gonna release in May
The comments on the ci-en are a warzone

I mean i get it, at least the dev should have said something "earlier" if he was gonna delay the game and not like, say anything right on the LAST DAY of may (If he even gonna say something at all)