What's new

Amy The Hedgehog Badass

OP
R

Ryka

Re: Amy The Hedgehog Badass

Mini Amy smiles, then crawls back through the hole from whence she came. She looks up at the real Amy, widening her eyes in surprise. "WOAH.... Oh...." Amy takes her eyes off the controller as the Mini Amy loses personality in her expression. "This thing is cool! But a little.... weird to get used to." She puts the toy back in its case, then puts it back in her inventory. She smile, casually flipping the switch. A VERY loud sound eminates from the other room in the hallway. She grits her teeth and throws the switch back off. She rushes to the other room. She sees a couple of defeated Ultrabreeders, a type of gel monster, lying down, apparently already defeated. She looks ahead of her as she feels the remaining heat from the blaster mounted on the wall across from her. She looks back to the Ultrabreeders, then smiles. "Aw, sweet! That rocked!" She moves ahead through this hall, then makes a turn. There is an emergency exit that leads outside into safety. Across from it is a door to an expansive lab. Possibly filled with stuff to fight.

A.) Meh.... I guess I could take the emergency exit...

B.) No way, I gotta kick ass! Lets storm that lab!

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

B

I cant resist it, im sure will be cool.

Kia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

B is for badass !! go go B :)

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I'll also go with B for badass!

OP
R

Ryka

Amy grinned, looking to the door. Instead of conventionally opening the entrance, she kicked the door off its lock. She then looks around. Ahead, it seems to be largely safe. That is, except for the Tube Thrusters thrusting out of the floors at several intervals. If she were to get caught, Synthetic Chao Egg cream would instantly feed her womb, making it absorb it. Luckily, as long as she has stamina, it shouldn't make her have an egg instantly. Still dangerous though. Accross the first jump, there is only one, coming from below.

A,) Jump across it! I'm fast!

B.) I wonder if this thing can get its ass kicked. *holds her gun to her side, smiling.*

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

B for the win

OP
R

Ryka

Amy takes out her piercing rounds to be on the safe side. No sense into wasting ammo if this doesn't work. She waits for it, then shoots at the mechanical tubing, setting off its safety feature. As such, it jerks right down after being shot. Doing self repairs. Amy then runs quickly and jumps across. She looks back to see the tubing repaired and moving as if it hasn't ever spotted Amy. She grins then looks ahead. Two tubings thrusting upward. She taps the gun to her side.

A.) Heheh.... shoot these guys.

B.) One of these things might get revenge for the other one. I might as well play it safe and just run through the defenses...

Dragontear

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A - if it disables them, even for a few seconds, that's time to run past. Shoot one, advance, rinse and repeat.

OP
R

Ryka

Amy smiles, shooting one of the tubings. This sets off a sort of alarm when one retreats. The other has noticed her! She looks to the tubing, unphased as it looks to her. She then unceremoniously shoots it, causing it the retreat as well. "Simple things...." She then hops up and lands on the next platform. Finally blocked by three tubings. The alarm seems to continue though. She looks as the three see her and get ready to strike. Shooting them might be a good idea, but piercing rounds may not do the trick.

A.) Shoot them!

B.) Change my weapons and dodge!
b1) Freeze Rounds
b2) Acid Rounds
b3) Explosive Rounds
b4) Set a minibadass to explode on them

C.) .... Time to dodge them while they're on their high horse!

OP
R

Ryka

Amy takes her gun, while the three are charging at her. Luckily, a simple backstep takes one shot to take both down as the other swings to the side. She yelps as it instantly wraps around her leg and snakes inside her honeyhole, blasting a glob of cum, which is then quickly absorbed. Her stamina is able to fight it though as the tubing finished, her honeyhole dripping as she widens her eyes. "GYAGH...... Ghhhhhah, dammit, wasn't quick enough...." She then rushes over before the tubings emerged again. She looks back, glaring at them, then smiling. "Too bad you can't move to catch me!" She winks as she approaches forward. Ahead are various tech. But among it is her hammer. Since she took the harder way through, it seems largely unaffected. It glows at the presence of her gloves. Amy decides to take it, and smiles. "Finally found you, my love." She kisses it deeply, then hefts it easily over her shoulder. The weight of the weapon negated thanks to her gloves. Ahead are dormant Chao Egg Makers, with flashing lights. It could be on surveilance mode. They are lain out in a circle. It looks like it may be a testing ground for her hammer's shockwave.

Item Aquired: Super Hammer. Infinite usage. It does heavy damage to robots. Not a good idea against anything gel based. Weighing 9000 pounds, it is only light to Amy, thanks to its tech. This version of hammer is unchanged and can create a bigger shockwave than a Disassembled Hammer. Point Blank Power is beat only by the Minibadass explosion.

Stamina: 168/200

A.) Smash these things up with my lover! (my hammer.)

B.) Try to search for a covert path.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

A

Show them your love Amy

OP
R

Ryka

Amy looks to the circle of robots, then tosses the 9000 pound hammer up. This causes an interesting sonic boom sound effect as it twirls up into the air at an unnatural height. She then jumps up, taking the hammer with both hands, then falls down in an arc, aiming for the middle of the circle. The surveillance mode goes off, but that's all the action each robot is going to do. They all crack under the pressure of the quake, then short out, blowing up in a chain reaction. She twirls the hammer stylishly, then looks at the rubble over the opposite shoulder of where the hammer's hefted over. She smiles. "I think I can get used to this weapon...." She looks around, and finds a door leading to what apparently is outside. She could be free! She rushes to the next area, and finds out she is pretty much in a greenhouse that only leads to another building past an entire jungle of things. She sighs as she goes forward, then finds an Amy Clone. She seems to love the original. She moves forward, then grops on her breast, kissing on her.

Status: In a moment. (Some decisions may be way too slow, since her mind is taken aback. This is a very temporary status inflictions and can be affected by a kiss or something like it.)

A.) This thing feels like a cyborg.... I should press her back using my hammer's handle....

B.) Switch my weapons quickly!
B1.) Piercing Rounds
B2.) Acid Rounds
B3.) Explosive Rounds
B4.) Freeze Rounds
B5.) Minibadass explosion

OP
R

Ryka

Amy slowly tries to push away, but is pressed herself. She is then lain as the clone seems to tweak her nipple from over her dress. She closes her eyes as the clone licks inside of her mouth. Her cheeks brighten as her body shudders. The clone then begins to run her fingers under her panties, to her honeyhole. The clone stimulates her more and more. Juices dripping down onto her dress. Amy yelps in intervals, taking in the moment as her body tenses hard. More and more, the clone rubs her moist honeyhole.

Orgasm: 250/500

A.) S-spin around and pin her so I can m-make an escape.....

B.) Hnnnnmnnnn....... She is actually pretty good.....

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

A

OP
R

Ryka

Amy pants and pants, then grins, turning a reversal onto the clone. She kisses her deeply, then hops off of her, to hide into the trees. She looks to the close, looking around. The clone then moves back to her spot on lookout for Amy. Amy pants heavily as she shivers, but is in no way out of commision. She grins as she looks through the trees. She travels further as she spots a Beast. Slightly less tough than the invincible UltraBreeder, but not to be taken lightly either. A minibadass explosion is the only safe way to kill it. The beast seems to be Gel creature that looks like an ultrabreeder, but orange instead of purple. There seems to be only one in the way, but thanks to the trees it is possible to avoid that powerhouse as much as possible.

Stamina: 158/200

Orgasm: 200/500

A.) I better hide in the trees. Those things can outpower me, believe it or not.

B.) The bigger they are, the harder they fall. Let me at him, and I'll make quick work of him!

OP
R

Ryka

Amy pants and pants, then grins, turning a reversal onto the clone. She kisses her deeply, then hops off of her, to hide into the trees. She looks to the close, looking around. The clone then moves back to her spot on lookout for Amy. Amy pants heavily as she shivers, but is in no way out of commision. She grins as she looks through the trees. She travels further as she spots a Beast. Slightly less tough than the invincible UltraBreeder, but not to be taken lightly either. A minibadass explosion is the only safe way to kill it. The beast seems to be Gel creature that looks like an ultrabreeder, but orange instead of purple. There seems to be only one in the way, but thanks to the trees it is possible to avoid that powerhouse as much as possible.

Stamina: 158/200

Orgasm: 200/500

A.) I better hide in the trees. Those things can outpower me, believe it or not.

B.) The bigger they are, the harder they fall. Let me at him, and I'll make quick work of him!