What's new

RPG RPG Maker Scat Loli Ryona [Ankoku Marimo] トッコー委員会オウカRPG2 ~男尊魔窟編~/ Ouka 2 (RJ263841)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Apparently there was a bug in 0.3 that prevented ch 4 from starting, the author has fixed it and current trial ver is 0.31

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone know of any new events in the update? The free roam rape stuff?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone know of any new events in the update? The free roam rape stuff?
All the events in ch 4 should be there, so just about everything should have 1 more tier of event?

Free roam rape should happen once you get into losing route, with more things done the more she lost.

I don't have the trial itself so can't be sure tho :v but from the previous ones that seem to be the trend.

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
All the events in ch 4 should be there, so just about everything should have 1 more tier of event?

Free roam rape should happen once you get into losing route, with more things done the more she lost.

I don't have the trial itself so can't be sure tho :v but from the previous ones that seem to be the trend.
I played an earlier version, and all the sex with the students seemed to be her allowing them?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
I played an earlier version, and all the sex with the students seemed to be her allowing them?
I think it's something along the line of the moral of the students degrade the more she lost.

So instead of cheering her on in winning route, they start abusing her and forcing her into sex because that's the 'rule'
And the fat guy put a kind of sex slave mark on her that make her obedient or something like that.

Admittedly I kinda skip most of the texts.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Any news on if the plan is still for this game to release this month? Feels like it miiiight be a bit tight with time if it's only version 0.31, 1/4th of the way through. Super excited for this game. Haven't tried the trial yet, since I would prefer to get everything at the same time once it's been released. That and I'm ridiculously broke so subscribing to someone on ci-en or anywhere else is a no go.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Any news on if the plan is still for this game to release this month? Feels like it miiiight be a bit tight with time if it's only version 0.31, 1/4th of the way through. Super excited for this game. Haven't tried the trial yet, since I would prefer to get everything at the same time once it's been released. That and I'm ridiculously broke so subscribing to someone on ci-en or anywhere else is a no go.
While the version say 0.31, the actual content is closer to something like 90% done (all 4 chapters done, only endings remain)

vahnluckner

Lurker
Reputation score
Typically a version number, in this case 0.31, is not indicative of completion but rather significant iterations produced. So there have been ~31 significant builds of the game worth labeling as a version. Not an uncommon thing to see something go from a low 0.xx to 1.0 then 1.01 and so forth; helps keep the development files and everything organized ;D

belial121x

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
where can i download this game?

kyriacos

Lurker
Reputation score
The creator is done with all the actual content and the only thing left to do is to test the game, fix the bugs, and tune game balance.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
From the latest ci-en post:

Pretty much works on CGs/Events are done.
40 base CG, 360 including variations
66 scenes+
7 endings

So he's doing a test play through, then balance adjustments before sending the game in, since until now he didn't really balance the game much.

Also he's adding supporter names to the credit roll, though for time reason he'll stop adding to the list on the 20th to actually give time for him to edit them in. (so the game is definitely not coming out until after 20th, so expect either Christmas release or New Year's Eve I guess)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
THE GAME HAS BEEN SENT TO DLSITE, so looks like it'll be a Christmas release after all.

2 other things to note:

1. He add a mating press as one of the 4 combat rape animation.

2. The trial will just be the same ol free trial as it had been, so no new trial for the game's release.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
THE GAME HAS BEEN SENT TO DLSITE, so looks like it'll be a Christmas release after all.

2 other things to note:

1. He add a mating press as one of the 4 combat rape animation.

2. The trial will just be the same ol free trial as it had been, so no new trial for the game's release.
Thanks for the updates m8.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Great news! Man, I'm almost as excited for this game as I am for Christmas itself!

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
well now that we got a date im hyped but part of me is not for the only reason that when i played the demo you were fighting the same boss over and over with new mobs.