What's new

RPG RPG Maker Scat Loli Ryona [Ankoku Marimo] トッコー委員会オウカRPG2 ~男尊魔窟編~/ Ouka 2 (RJ263841)

mafagafe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Guys, sorry for bumping this thread but anyone played the demo of his new game (Legendery Strangers)?

The battle system is close to signal force or kamikaze?

Cream♡Pie

Reputation score
Hmmm, doesn't look like he's looking to update Ouka RPG 2 anytime soon then...

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Hmmm, doesn't look like he's looking to update Ouka RPG 2 anytime soon then...
I was under the impression he had moved on to a new project. So I'm genuinely curious if he had mentioned before that he still has updates for Ouka RPG2? As that would be interesting.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Seems to be a male protag game with yaoi. Unfortunately kills my interest in it. Might want to make a new thread for it though if you want to discuss it with people.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I was under the impression he had moved on to a new project. So I'm genuinely curious if he had mentioned before that he still has updates for Ouka RPG2? As that would be interesting.
Pretty sure there was something posted about updates being planned, but I never saw any more about it.

Seems to be a male protag game with yaoi. Unfortunately kills my interest in it. Might want to make a new thread for it though if you want to discuss it with people.
According to the first post he made about it on Ci-en, it looks like it's a 2 protagonist game with both a male and female main character:
コンセプトは女の子も男の子も等しく犯されるエロRPG

周りに説明しても結構「???」とされてしまうテーマなので
しっかり説明をしようと思います。

男女平等と謳っていますがベクトルとしては
やはりショタ寄りのRPG作品です。

ただヒロインとの二人RPGなので彼女のHも一応あるという感じです。
勿論当サークル的に二人が和姦をするのではなく、あくまで両方とも犯される側です。

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Oh cool, I've been waiting for Marimo to bring a male protag into their games.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Each character have a ring accs which work to cancel any ero event on them, with these on you can have a virgin route or you can remove them from either character to decide the style of game you want. (NTR stuff, inverted NTR or all sex on both characters)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Guys, sorry for bumping this thread but anyone played the demo of his new game (Legendery Strangers)?

The battle system is close to signal force or kamikaze?
Make a new thread for this. There's a demo out.

mafagafe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You asked for if anyone had played the demo yet you didn't know there was a demo?
I Know there's a demo for Ci-en . But his response to make a thread hinted there's a demo for everyone somewhere.

That's why my first question on how's the game. Im not asking for things that could get me banned.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
looks like the kamikaze kommittee ouka 2 english from kaguragames is finally out but the patcher is only for the steam and gog ver and wont work with the dlsite ver do i really have to buy the game again to be able to play it in English?

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
looks like the kamikaze kommittee ouka 2 english from kaguragames is finally out but the patcher is only for the steam and gog ver and wont work with the dlsite ver do i really have to buy the game again to be able to play it in English?
yes, because kaguragames translated it and want money for it

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
a video for the game got released today the scenes are animated no idea if its like all the scenes or just some there even a demo but its just the same video as on the dlsite page.