What's new

RPG RPG Maker Scat Loli Ryona [Ankoku Marimo] トッコー委員会オウカRPG2 ~男尊魔窟編~/ Ouka 2 (RJ263841)

mystery99x

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Damn it DLsite, you had one job this holday season and you fucked up a Christmas miracle. Oh well, guess I'll have to drink enough on New Year's Eve so as not to suffer a hangover.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Really was hoping the Jan 1st date was just temporary and it might come out earlier.

But author just post confirming release date is 1/1

:< Well....one way to 'stay up' on New Year I guess.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
well the day almost here i really hope we dont just fight the same boss over and over with new enemies it wont really effect me ill still play it but if we do just fight the same boss over and over ill be a little sad

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
lol i am usually the one who ask for a save first but seriously i at least try 2 days XD

mattsan

Reputation score
Well lucky for you folks then. For I am a degenerated loser who has bought and played the game the moment it is launched. Don't know about you but WORTH IT!!

This time the game map is smaller, but also more compact. I have finished all the bad ending playthroughs before going back to get the happy ending. I did not attach the bad end saves in there, for I was kind of on auto pilot when save scumming. I must say the number of bad end this time is great.

I have been a fan of Marimo since the first Ouka RPG.

Attachments

Last edited:

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, I know what I'm doing for New Years.
Also this is by far my favorite Series from Ankoku Marimokan. Second being Metal Edge Girl Blazer.

Nhoerst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know how to beat him on the 4th try when he makes your strip?

xadul69

Formerly 'xadul'
Reputation score
Well lucky for you folks then. For I am a degenerated loser who has bought and play the game the moment it is launched. Don't know about you but WORTH IT!!

This time the game map is smaller, but also more compact. I have finished all the bad ending playthroughs before going back to get the happy ending. I did not attach the bad end saves in there, for I was kind of on auto pilot when save scumming. I must say the number of bad end this time is great.

THX my good sir, i finished the game but i couldnt unlock 8 scenes because well, i dont know japanese and was pretty hard to understand some paths....thx for the save

its not a good as the first one, but still is pretty awesome...hope they put more scenes later...like a dlc or something like that =D

THX my good sir, i finished the game but i couldnt unlock 8 scenes because well, i dont know japanese and was pretty hard to understand some paths....thx for the save

its not a good as the first one, but still is pretty awesome...hope they put more scenes later...like a dlc or something like that =D
he is my favorite artist

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Just to point out, getting Ending 1 (Happy End/all victory) will let you unlock all scenes in gallery.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Just to point out, getting Ending 1 (Happy End/all victory) will let you unlock all scenes in gallery.
Well that's kind of nice. Seeing the plot on ENDLsite was interesting, I had no idea that was the plot! I wonder if someone will try to translate this one as well, Ouka is a character I kind of enjoy. The content of the games is stuff I like, even if sometimes the content isn't quite what I enjoy, but there's usually some pretty good parts

hanswurst

Lurker
Reputation score
Well lucky for you folks then. For I am a degenerated loser who has bought and played the game the moment it is launched. Don't know about you but WORTH IT!!

Hats off to you. I lurk most of the time, savegames are always appreciated. Huge sucker for Ouka myself, new year is off to a great start.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It was a good H game, the one negative was that it was the same boss model 5 times. I would have preferred some variations.

Vlaphor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just bought this now. The previous was probably one of my favorite Hgames of all time, so I'll be watching the translation progress closely.