What's new

RPG RPG Maker Scat Loli Ryona [Ankoku Marimo] トッコー委員会オウカRPG2 ~男尊魔窟編~/ Ouka 2 (RJ263841)

lariandark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello ,prety nice game all considered .

Thanks a lot for the complete save and telling us that full win route unlock all cg that's super cool ^_^

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Strange. Found the game to be rather small and hallow.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can easily finish the winning route in 20 minutes, and it's impossible to lose unless you do so on purpose. Overall kind of disappointed.

lariandark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The win route is easy as hell that's not the point of the game .... it's to loose as mutch as possible (sound a bit weird) but the more you loose the harder it get's and boy does it get hard...

The contend is about the same as his usual games,prety ok ... wish there was more but that woud take like a few years for a single game (and they woud make no money duringt this time) author has to eat too .

For the price it's one of his best game wish the last blazer rpg and unbreaker.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Can easily finish the winning route in 20 minutes, and it's impossible to lose unless you do so on purpose. Overall kind of disappointed.
To be fair, even in the first game as long as you actually played semi-intelligently, it was also nigh impossible to lose. Ouka is a pretty strong protagonist, and doesn't really get it handwaved away... her weakness, naturally, is the player wanting her to lose!

Senick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there actually any way to escape after being defeated the first time?

naicore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Finally finished it, got the different endings, pretty good game. Lots of different events and CG.

Felt the focus was very much on Ouka this time, with each support character getting a few scenes themselves, but not as much as the first game. Would have loved to see what happened to the nurse after the bad guy took her in the lose-all route. Both Senka and Yoko had some scenes to wrap up their fall. Also not sure what to think about the new kid in top-left corner, maybe a setup for new games.

Honestly, I would love to see what they could do if they had the time/money to make a really big game.
Dream would be a team-up game with Ouka, Senka, Yoko and the nurse. Fight system would be using the system from this game with a mix of Sneak in Desperado where characters can be captured in battle(with art) and if a character is defeated in combat, you would have to find and rescue them afterwards somewhere on the map.
The setting would be an entire city where the team finally goes against the Yakuza from the first game, with different locations having their own Yakuza sub-groups. As a character is defeated, their individual corruption is raised along with corrupting the city (visual effects like in the first game). Get corruption too high on any character and they're secrectly turned into a traitor and sent back to the group. When at the final boss, any traitors will turned on the remaining characters in a pre-boss fight. Multiple endings based on if the sub-groups were defeated or if the heroes lost to them, with individual endings for the 4 heroes based on curruption and traitor status.

That, or a shota game with some of the characters he's made, but sadly it seems that he'll only do art with them, not games.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Ok, I am a little confused. Some people talk about bad ending or how to beat the boss on the 4th attempt.
I dont know about your guys, but I am THAT overpowered that I one-hit every enemy and they deal 1 damage out of my 7000HP per hit.

How is the game imagining you loosing a single battle??

[My game ends after beating the boss 4 times and then the 3 heroes drive off in a bus. The game was very very short. Am I playing a demo?]

naicore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ok, I am a little confused. Some people talk about bad ending or how to beat the boss on the 4th attempt.
I dont know about your guys, but I am THAT overpowered that I one-hit every enemy and they deal 1 damage out of my 7000HP per hit.

How is the game imagining you loosing a single battle??

[My game ends after beating the boss 4 times and then the 3 heroes drive off in a bus. The game was very very short. Am I playing a demo?]
Easy way: At the start of the game when you visit the nurse, talk to her and select option 3, this opens the store. Find the item that cost zero yen, buy 99 of them. When in combat, use the item to instantly lose all your HP.

More correct way: Get the enemy to grab you and fail to break free.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
you also find 50 of those insta kill items in a chest in top left where you meet the other character

DarkfallDC

Lurker
Reputation score
After losing a significant number of times to the thugs; is there any way to get yourself out of the hideout without the nurse coming to rescue you?

I'd theoretically like to get my level as low as possible before I roam the school, but after a certain point I can't win any battles, and the door seems locked so I can't get out to see the rest of the game; is there something I'm missing?

Omaru_SD

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've played through a few times, with the vanilla game, not sure if there's an english demo cause I saw someone playing one on youtbe but the language wasn't great, but the link in vid I think takes to some bogus site.

I like how Ouka starts of super buffed, like the events of the last game were good or medium and she left with all her levelling intact.

I've gotten I think 4 endings,
1: Bad ending where all the girls get fucked, I actually won every battle but I think I went scouting for the H-events around the school between fights, also kept going to see the principal which whenver you leave he would make an advance on the blue haired girl. I can't remember if losing to the gang guy on the 4th time triggers this ending also
2: Good good ending, similar to the first Ouka rpg game, they leave the school and everything turns out okay, the most vanilla just win every fight
3: Become the school's bitch - Think it was a mixture of good/bad, all I know is I went to see the gang guy once and he got scared then there was an assembly to congraulate ouka but a slidershow presentation takes place of her being fucked in various defeats
4: Another one where you go to see the principal after defeating the gang guy (I think it was on the second fight after losing the first) he automatically unleashes some kind of lust drug and you get the option to resist or give up but after about 5 or 6 resists you end up with nothing but give up and you get the Ouka becomes impregnated with the principals butt-ugly baby.

Few other things I don't understand though, there's the panty collectibles, wearing them means you get to flash them to the principal by the gates, but not sure what the point is, most offer a small buff to the statistics but aside from the leather zip up crotch from inside the gang den (2nd room from right where the gyaru undercover cop from the last game is being fucked upon losing too many times) none offer better statistics so far.

And the guy who appears at the back of the gym after some time, not sure what he's asking for either.

darkline81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For reference, names of side Characters:
- Senka (センカ) - Grey-haired swordswoman, stays by the principal.
- Yoko (ヨーコ), the brown gal investigator girl.

I believe I got:
- END1: Win all battles and don't visit the principal much. After defeating the delinquents, the principal tries to brainwish Ouka and Yoko, but Senka saves the day. Happy ending that unlocks all HCGs.
- END2: Lose first battle, win second one. The scene goes to the principal who brainwashes Ouka and makes her pregnant on the next school orientation.
- END4: Win all battles, but visited the principal too many times and caused Senka to be fully brainwash, which means she won't save you at the end.
- END7: Win all but the final battle. All the girls are violated outside front of school.
- END8: Lose all battles and see all side character events (including Senka events). School gets rule by delinquents and Ouka goes to other school delinquents to prostitute herself. For some reason, this ending screws up the final save by locking the final door. Probably something about chapter numbering from 4 to 5 and the fact that viewing the ending auto-saves to keep the status before returning to the title screen.

My guess, but there is probably an ending for not watching Senka events but still losing every battle, or possibly any loss during the winning routes.

And the guy who appears at the back of the gym after some time, not sure what he's asking for either.
He helps you play videos of background scenes for Yoko during the losing routes. There should be two of the videos that you can pick up in the 3rd room of the delinquent's hideout (marked what seems to be the girl's bathroom sign and has those wooden triangles), one in each chapter. After viewing these and some more scenes, you can find Yoko in the upper-left side of the park for her final scenes.

insect297

Reputation score
END5: beat the boss in the delinquent's hideout the first time, lose the second time. You get the scene where the ouka/others are hanging by the school banners.
END6: Beat the boss in the delinquent's hideout first, second times and lose the 3rd time (the 2nd last boss battle). Don't visit the principle, senka needs to be there. This gives Ouka's park scat scene + senka getting drilled by the boss.

I assume END3 is the one where you beat the boss but ouka whores herself out too much, and ouka becomes locked up in a public container.

Does anyone know how to get the in-battle scene where ouka is half-clothed + scat?

Last edited:

deviant51

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
anyone got a mega for this one? been searching all over

Knoloa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I was wondering, can any of you can get the harassment from students in a consistent way ? I'm doing a playthrough when I never lose to the boss but it never happens, or I can do some weird shenanigans to make it happen but then it stops happening once I restart the game or progress to the next chapter.
Do I have to lose against the boss in chapter or is there something specific that I need to do ?

EDIT :
Okay so you NEED to lose at least one boss fight in order to unlock sexual harassment. Also :

END 3 : Lose the first two boss fights and win the third one. May or may not need to fuck a certain number of student (considering the content of the ending, I think you don't need to).

Last edited:

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just wondering but does anyone know if this one is planned on being translated at some point by anyone as alot of the Ouka ones normally do ?

Edit: To clarify I know there is a partial for this on here but I meant a Complete translation instead of a partial. Made more sense to ask here than where its only talk for the partial unless its being made into a complete one which would be cool

Last edited: