What's new

RPG [アンコクマリモカン / Ankoku Marimokan] LeGendery Strangers ~男女主人公つがいじめRPG~ / LeGendery Strangers ~Boy and Girl Heroes Tormented~ (RJ297476)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Made a partial for this: https://ulmf.org/threads/ankokumari...ndery-strangers-tsugaijimerpg-rj297476.14539/

Would also point out that the thread title is misspelled. It's Legendery Strangers. Intentionally spelled that way as a play on words. The reason being if people search for it by pasting the name, this thread won't show up. Also, the game is out so the thread should probably be moved to the H games section as it's no longer under construction.
Thread title fixed. And this thread's OP is not up to standard. I'll give it a day for an update to the OP, or it will be locked.

naicore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Have tried making the text for OP, if a mod can patch it in.

[アンコクマリモカン / Ankoku Marimokan] LeGendery Strangers ~男女主人公つがいじめRPG~ / LeGendery Strangers ~Boy and Girl Heroes Tormented~ (RJ297476)

[Near shota and loli content, so no picture]

DLsite JP:
DLsite Eng:

Description of Gameplay:
A RPGmaker MV game where two heroes go through different dungeons to collect Legendery items in order to defeat the Ork Boss and rescue the Princess. The characters are one male and one female.
At the start the characters are given a ring each, this ring will prevent H attacks when equipped. This allows the player to avoid male and/or female H battle content if so desired.
If a character is brought to below 50% HP their equipment will break, this leaves them open for H attacks.
The dungeons each have their own speciel enemies who can perform H grab attacks, then the second character has to free the first character before HP reaches 0.
Chests are found in dungeons and towns that contain new costumes, when equipped it shows a new picture of the character equipping the costume. Some costumes leads to special scenes.

Controls:
The game uses standard RPGMaker MV controls. CTRL hides the dialogue box.

Description of story:
Childhood friends Shin and Michiru follow a mysterious rabbit one afternoon and end up in another
world as legendary heroes! There they undertake a quest to save Lavi, the princess of the rabbits.
But the monsters who stand in their way don't have the purest of intentions...

- An RPG where a girl AND a guy get violated!
It's all rape, so neither of them is having too good a time...

Fetishes: Male Protagonist / Fantasy / Ahegao/Gapeface / Male Homosexuality / Shame/Humiliation / Gangbang / Tentacle / Ryona/Brutal
Content warning: Scat / Urination / Bestiality / NTR / Loli/Shota / Guro/Ryona

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Looks fine to me. Thread moved to the H-Games section.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Couple things to point out after playing:
The scenes outside of combat seem to mostly focus on the boy.
Both characters have a skill that reduces their HP by half (and has no cost), which is the point at which their clothing tears and H attacks become possible. So there's no need to intentionally take damage if you want to see the combat H. (remember to remove the ring that prevents it, which is automatically equipped at the start of the game)
There is a suicide item sold in the castle (rat poison) if you want to lose a story battle quickly.

ryona110

Reputation score
I just registered because of this amazing game. May I ask if anyone knows, is it possible to escape after being captured by Oak boss?

Thanks, was wondering if you can even lose to them since they're so weak. Guess you have to actively try to do it. Also looking through the scene viewer there seems to be an event with the old man in that village too. Unless that one is related to the slime or goblin event I have no clue how to trigger that.
The couple has a suicidal skill so they can lose quickly to weak monsters. After they lose to the oezlings the scene with the old man will be triggered when the boy wanders out.

zqpd

Reputation score
anyone ever had a problem where the save mechanic doesn't work? it says I am missing a png

moot

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I just registered because of this amazing game. May I ask if anyone knows, is it possible to escape after being captured by Oak boss?

The couple has a suicidal skill so they can lose quickly to weak monsters. After they lose to the oezlings the scene with the old man will be triggered when the boy wanders out.
i havent figured out a way yet, but i must say, the bad end is quite good.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I got a game over and it gave me a prompt for whatever reason to save. I overwrote my save. And now loading that save flashes a gameover screen and brings me back to the main menu. I do not know why they thought this was a good idea.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I got a game over and it gave me a prompt for whatever reason to save. I overwrote my save. And now loading that save flashes a gameover screen and brings me back to the main menu. I do not know why they thought this was a good idea.
The same exact thing happened to me after like 4 hours. I thought it was prompting me to load a save because, y'know, bad end.

liddell09

Reputation score
I think its important to point out that there are much more cgs or events for the guy then there are for the girl. like 90% of the h content is for the guy and its a really short game

Foxentail

Reputation score
How do you get past the auction quest where the girl gets taken away? The only option seems to be to attack the guy on stage but it always results in a game over.

Also how do you escape once captured by the orcs?

Last edited:

naicore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you get past the auction quest where the girl gets taken away? The only option seems to be to attack the guy on stage but it always results in a game over.

Also how do you escape once captured by the orcs?
Both of them are game over events that you get some extra play with.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hello Everyone,
Can any one help me for how to get the english version of the game?
Assuming you wish to purchase the program using capitalist monies (and can get away with doing so).