What's new

Anthophobia

Status
Not open for further replies.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Anthophobia

You can just use the cheat that's built into the game.
Stage skip and HP recovery should be enough to clear the game.
How do I use those? Couldn't find anything searching through the thread

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How do I use those? Couldn't find anything searching through the thread
It's only avaialble in the WIP version that people that support $15 or more will get access to, it comes with the monthly download link.

More info on their Patreon Page

Swisher223

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i'm pretty sure i asked this before, but desktop died on me, so i'm trying the new build and failing miserably. i'd rather not try and get cheat engine working on here, so any chance someone could upload a few saves?

unless the old ones work... then i could just go back through the thread and download them, but i seem to remember them not working between different versions, but i might be wrong
View attachment AnthophobiaDemo071115qfix2.zip

Try this save. It's under the directory:

C:\Users\(your_username)\AppData\Local\AnthophobiaDemo071115qfix2

This save should be for the anthophobia 0902 but I'm not 100% sure

darklink1011

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

are the updated demo's patreon only cause the one on the site seems to be
0.8.0.14 and only has the first stage.

Last edited:

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

are the updated demo's patreon only cause the one on the site seems to be
0.8.0.14 and only has the first stage.
Only the Patreon get access to the WIP version with all 3 stage, and 10 monster and 3 boss each with their own H-animation.

Patreon will also get access to uncensored complete project when it is release, as creator plans to sell the complete game on Dlsite, it will be censored as required by Dlsite vending rule.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Only the Patreon get access to the WIP version with all 3 stage, and 10 monster and 3 boss each with their own H-animation.

Patreon will also get access to uncensored complete project when it is release, as creator plans to sell the complete game on Dlsite, it will be censored as required by Dlsite vending rule.
I don't use Patreon, but I still plan on buying this game. Will there be an uncensor patch for people who get it from DLsite?

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've found a bug in this new demo. Just run to a wall or obstacle, the running animation will stop, continue pressing the run button and the stamina will continue depleting, as the heroine is still running. afeter reaching the running limit, the animation will change, but stopped.

Last edited:

mrpoppypenguin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here's a question. Is your game ever going to have visible nipples on the girls, or is it just a style to not have them? It's a bit confusing since all of your pixel art, and the picture of the giant female zombie have nipples.

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here's a question. Is your game ever going to have visible nipples on the girls, or is it just a style to not have them? It's a bit confusing since all of your pixel art, and the picture of the giant female zombie have nipples.
I decide to not to draw the nipple unless the image is bigger. One pixel was kinda ugly, then putting 4 pixels was kinda too big. :D

I don't use Patreon, but I still plan on buying this game. Will there be an uncensor patch for people who get it from DLsite?
about that, I'm still looking for the solution @_@;

Last edited:

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm wondering if it is possible to make something like a file that disables the censor.
Maybe something like...just having a file named "License" within the game folder will make the blur effect go away.

Then you can distribute that separately.

E

erobotan

I'm wondering if it is possible to make something like a file that disables the censor.
Maybe something like...just having a file named "License" within the game folder will make the blur effect go away.

This is what i plan to do with my game too XD

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This is what i plan to do with my game too XD

that's my main goal too. It's all up to the programmer.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Nope, you can use it, but only in specific version which has more content then the public demo.
soooo.. no

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

soooo.. no
"the game" refers to the most recent/complete version, by default.

there's the normal game in which you can use the cheat engine, and then there's the free version in which you cannot use the cheat engine.

Rsync

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

"the game" refers to the most recent/complete version, by default.

there's the normal game in which you can use the cheat engine, and then there's the free version in which you cannot use the cheat engine.
Wait a minute, you're serious lol

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You can just use the cheat that's built into the game.
It's only avaialble in the WIP version [...]
So... you can't just use the cheat then
Nope, you can use it, but only in specific version which has more content then the public demo.
soooo.. no
"the game" refers to the most recent/complete version, by default. [...]
Recap: Toxicshock appeared to have misunderstood bluewr's meaning, so I tried to rephrase what bluewr was saying.

Wait a minute, you're serious lol
Recap: A 15 year old tried to act snarky on an internet message board, but was too scared to mention why he was being snarky and risk being wrong.

Rsync

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I didn't remember playing underage role, but you want reason, so I will give it -- no hard feeling.

The feature of cheat blocking is unusual. Its just funny, never said its wrong or bad.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I didn't remember playing underage role, but you want reason, so I will give it -- no hard feeling.

The feature of cheat blocking is unusual. Its just funny, never said its wrong or bad.
The purpose of the WIP is to have patreon find bugs, the cheat just allow us to skip to specific section quicker and find bugs to fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.