What's new

Anthophobia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyhart

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Anthophobia

If you're like me, you won't understand the recent cheat engine post. I figured I'd paste the MUCH easier to understand one. I'm using version ummm...it ends in 14, but I had to open 050715 in the cheat engine to get it to work.

She has a full double HP value of 100 initially, search for decreasing values when you lose health until you narrow it down to the correct one.

Stamina also has a full value of 100.

Last edited:

Cracker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you play the game properly, it is indeed hard. However, it's pretty normal, and even easy in some cases if you just simply sprint past the enemies. Kill the ones that are necessary to progress.

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i've got an I-Core 5 version of Chip ( chip of computer ) and i will put it tomorrow
hope it can run ANTHOPHOBIA

Rsync

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i've got an I-Core 5 version of Chip ( chip of computer ) and i will put it tomorrow
You went all the trouble buying an i5 processor so you can play a H-game?

That is some serious dedication

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Its the GHZ that matter more than the type of chip. Though in all honesty an I5 is a workhorse chip so its should be very powerful.

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You went all the trouble buying an i5 processor so you can play a H-game?

That is some serious dedication
Oh shit

It still get ERROR and i can't play until now :eek:

Mẹ nó

Vẫn bị lỗi và giờ vẫn đéo chơi được

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh shit

It still get ERROR and i can't play until now :eek:

Mẹ nó

Vẫn bị lỗi và giờ vẫn đéo chơi được
Dev here. Nice to meet you ;)

Have you tried to turn off the light effect?

You can turn off the light effect in option tab.

and turn off the V-sync if the game is still slow.

some graphic cards (mostly intel) hate Game maker's surface. :(

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yes.... i turn of all the stupid light and fap fap fap fap fap fap =D

Sometimes i wonder why Game coders know both CODING and DRAWING ART
their skills are formidable

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hello! Your game looks pretty nice, I hope there will be an english version we can buy.
Hi glacier, Nice to meet you :)
Don't worry about the language.
the default language of the Anthophobia is English. :D

ryukotan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

blog update containing stretch goal enemies

can we throw more money at this pls

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

The floating dick plant looks hilarious, totally want to see her caught by that.

E

erobotan

ooh, those pics with the zombie girls are so hot! And having some companions is a very interesting feature!

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Man, I feel like I'm missing too much stuff. I can't seem to view their blog. It just tells me it's taking too long to load. No matter what browser I use and even if I restart my computer.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

oh hohohoho now this is a surprise. Zombies that actually help the living despite not being some sort of necromancer. And they don't even look that dead yet and might be sentient still. That is a refreshing change.

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey Sourjelly. For some reason, i can't seem to access your site. Is it up or there's something wrong with it? I've been trying all the time to do it. :)

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

oh hohohoho now this is a surprise. Zombies that actually help the living despite not being some sort of necromancer. And they don't even look that dead yet and might be sentient still. That is a refreshing change.
"Maybe not... maybe not okay to take brains? Maybe they like brain in head and not out head. Probably wait is better. Need more think."

[from the ]

Female zombie type normal. Passive, regular female zombie that follows the protagonist. She will take care the male zombies. all you need to do is simply push her to horde.
Oh lol she's just a dumb girl who's already "dead", you shove into male zombies. Heh.

[from the ]

Let me intorduce the Citizen ID card. those of you who supported us more than $15, your prefered name will become an ID card that can be randomly found from monsters. It is a collectable item for later use. You can customize the name, gender, and imaginally home address of the Floria.
If I may offer some advice: you should explicitly forbid the usage of existing addresses, intentional or otherwise. Granted, I have no legal background on which to base this advice, but I can imagine there is the potential for someone to manipulate their purchasing of the right to include an address into the game to do something shitty to you. It kinda sucks to miss out on the creative and childish ways people will find to force you to include dumb shit in the game ("Uh I live at 123 Niggerfaggot Boulevard, on a sovereign island called 'The Jew-Free Zone'"), but meh you can make your own silly addresses.

[from the ]

Female zombie type G. MILF

Last edited:

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah I can't see the blog either, it's been not working ever since yesterday. Can someone share the new zombies maybe?

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yeah I can't see the blog either, it's been not working ever since yesterday. Can someone share the new zombies maybe?
I'm almost certain there is a literal one-click method of saving the website offline, and then hosting it on ULMF, which would take two seconds, but I can't remember what it is, so I have no fucking idea why I did this and I am hilariously angry at myself for doing it, but here you go.

FYI, some of the pics are actually gifs, which is why my sweet MS Paint splicing job has some incongruities when divided over an image.

And since I don't think you can post 5 gifs at once, here's a .

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Ugh... those stun plants are over powered...

Their range is too high, I can't even finish the demo.

Those wood block things also take way too many hits to break.

Frustrating!!

So I'm walking against a wood thing, with zombies spawning behind me, and I can't stop walking into the wood thing because the plants keep throwing their seeds or petals or whatever they are at me.

Worst of all is after I die, I am sent back to the last checkpoint, that was before I cleared the room of zombies and opened the locked door.

-facepalm-

So I finally beat it... and I can't go back to fight the boss again T_T

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.