this game blows goats
looks like somebody cant handle a challenge

sourjelly updated his blog saying hes going to update the demo 'soon'

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Anthophobia

He posted about a gold card.
I think you suggest in a character and he will make a H-content out of em.
I'm assuming it would be females only because males turn to plants anyway.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

An older comment mentions that it'll be out next week on May 10th, only thing that's been mentioned on being added is that the grabby plant's h-animation now has a loop after getting defeated by it

I think performance issues with the game have been gotten out of the way for the most part as of the last demo, I have to end up playing the game without light effects since the computer I currently use isn't too great, along with exploding barrels not lagging the game incredibly hard anymore.

I'm not sure how much of the game needs to be finished since I'm not a Patron. Last mentioned progress update on the blog mentions still working on the 3rd boss's h-animation along with a few others.

He posted about a gold card.
I think you suggest in a character and he will make a H-content out of em.
I'm assuming it would be females only because males turn to plants anyway.
The Gold Card and the ID cards are Patreon rewards, if I recall right. I guess this is meant to further clarify what purpose they serve beyond just being collectibles, to give some incentive for them I suppose when you can just pay 5 bucks to have the game when it's finished.

Last edited:

Swisher223

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Tried the demo and I stopped after I hit a flaming lantern and the monster that hypnotizes you made my character die by moving me into the flames...

Overall, I thought the game was pretty good. I just think that the monster that shoot seeds is a bit overpowered (life and range) considering how often these guys pop out. Other than that I like the game. Feels like mashing in Resident Evil + The Last of Us with some sex.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Another demo has been released, it added a 2nd animation to the Grabby plant along with the Gold Card related animation that was introduced in the previous post.

For the most part, I figure the demo is pretty much done besides probably balancing it a bit more+fixes and finishing up the implementation of Nukige mode, which still doesn't seem to have a major difference from Normal mode at the moment besides taking less damage.

It's more than likely that we won't see the 2nd stage and such until the game is finished since the game is going to be sort of short in the first place with the total of 3 stages, at least it seems like it'll be out at some point soon since a post mentioned that the 3rd stage has only just now been implemented into the WIP Build for backers.

Nietz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is really interesting, but i cant wait for the rest of. The funny part is that i found a video on youtube where the player manages to go through the dead end to the next phase. I wonder how. ):

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game is really interesting, but i cant wait for the rest of. The funny part is that i found a video on youtube where the player manages to go through the dead end to the next phase. I wonder how. ):
I'm pretty sure he recorded playing one of the WIP builds that only the Patreon donors have access to, one wonders if said person was a donor himself or it actually got leaked somewhere.

At the time of it's recording, it only covers up to the end of the 2nd stage. One can tell it's still a work-in-progress since the few h-animations that actually made it into the video were silent, no sound.

The demo probably just ends at the end of the 1st stage for now since this is going to be a short game, I assume it's only going to be 3 stages long from looking at how many there are in the Chapter Select.

It's more than likely this is probably all we're seeing unless the dev decides to throw it into the demo or until the game is actually out.

Last edited:

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

And still it crash :(
but at least i can see the ingame screen, the extra thing i can see compared with last demo

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can't manage to find whereabouts Gold card and one extra H-animation within this new demo.

Any hint or help would be really appreciate. :eek:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't manage to find whereabouts Gold card and one extra H-animation within this new demo.

Any hint or help would be really appreciate. :eek:
I don't know if the Gold Card is actually anywhere in the demo.

As for the extra h-animations, the plant that spits out pollen has an additional animation when you get defeated by it and the other one is an infected woman being raped in the supply room before the first boss.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think the locked room before the first boss animation is the Gold Card one.

wootaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I cant even connect to the main website, is the site down?

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Damn, I beat the game and wanted to go back and lose to some enemies.. but you can't. That kind of sucks.

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

this game blows goats
looks like somebody cant handle a challenge

I disagree with BudgeBoy, but also with Jesus dude. The game needs more frequent checkpoints.

I actually came here for a save file of something, because I just downloaded the game and played to the room with the generator with the pink arrow, and in that room, there was a new enemy, a larger zombie.

So I said, Ok, i will die to him to see his H-animation since after all those keys and the room with the ammo, one of those had to be a checkpoint, and I do not mind a few extra minutes of play to see this H-A in full, but the checkpoint from there was 30 minutes ago. That is completely ridiculous.

I like the game, and a bit of challenge in H-Games, which you do not see often, but when it comes to the point where it stops me from getting to the H-A in the games (especially seeing in this thread that beating a level doesn't auto unlock H-As, and you have to play back through for them, with no in-game assistance) it is a bit frustrating, but that might just be me.

Maybe people might hate me for bring this game in, but that is part of the reason I like and paid for Parasite In City. The game is a challenge, especially in Hard Mode with limited Ammo, but if you just want the H-A, this is an infinite Health and Ammo button and an easy mode.

Maybe the Dev of this game will add stuff like this as the game goes along, but until then, I am going to sit the future updates til the game's full release out!

TL; DR I am asking for either More Checkpoints or an Infinite Health Mode after beating the game

Last edited:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

You can use cheat engine to give yourself infinite health if it gets too frustrating.
Start game

1079574528 scan
get hit
decreased scan
lock first
:cool:

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You can use cheat engine to give yourself infinite health if it gets too frustrating.
But still, that is like telling modders to fix AC: Unity on PC. At some point, the H in the game has to be the selling point it is.

Plus, I have no clue what Cheat Engine is the real one or how to use it, as I have avoided it for years to this point.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

but if you just want the H-A, this is an infinite Health and Ammo button and an easy mode.
An easy mode is going to be implemented at some point, it IS in the demo, labeled as 'Nukige mode' in the options, but it hasn't been fully programmed yet.

It doesn't seem any different from the default difficulty at the moment but a few additional features like being able to heal yourself at the cost of losing some clothing, escaping h-animations killing the enemy instantly(bosses obviously being exempt from this), along with nerfing the health drain from H in general, but again as a WIP, we'll see what actually makes it's way into the game.

Last edited:

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

An easy mode is going to be implemented at some point, it IS in the demo, labeled as 'Nukige mode' in the options, but it hasn't been fully programmed yet.

It doesn't seem any different from the default difficulty at the moment but a few additional features like being able to heal yourself at the cost of losing some clothing, escaping h-animations killing the enemy instantly(bosses obviously being exempt from this), along with nerfing the health drain from H in general, but again as a WIP, we'll see what actually makes it's way into the game.
I don't quite understand why everyone is having a hard time at this game when i finished this fairly easily... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

"Sometimes you just need to ignore the zombies behind you and fuck everything else in your front..."

Note: it is tedious to deal with the zombies,
but isn't dealing with zombies in resident evil tedious as well... @_@

(*Fuck i ran out of ammo,
Now i need to slap you with my Knife,
GRUUUARRRGHH YOLO~...*)

-Then i see my character getting murdered by the zombies-
"GAME OVER SCREEN APPEAR'S"

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

First, with the Easy mode, I am not quite sure how "Easy" it will make the game, but to be honest, for anyone who has played the game, you lose all your clothes when taking damage before even taking 20% damage, so that might be a useless feature. Maybe it might change in the later on (say 50% damage before all clothes are gone), but then you are stuck with another problem a lot of H-Act game have of so much damage taken before the H-Animations become good that you do not have enough Health to view ( and "you know") them properly.

ryukotan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

easy mode also makes all the enemies only use their H attacks

with the normal zombies, this has a huge windup, so you can actually sprint by all of them without getting hit

Status
Not open for further replies.