What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [あさきゆめみし / Asakiyumemishi] -少女異聞録~白鷺白百合の華麗なる日々- (RJ333022)

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Just got the full hcg including all variations, clothes, endings, this should work fine for you guys
Wait, only 4 outfits for the MC? I cheated for all armor in the database and it seems there should be A LOT more oufits with names like Nurse, Maid, PE uniform, etc but when you equip them, the model doesn't change. Did the author meant for there to be more outfits but just didn't implement them?

GSherston

Reputation score
Wait, only 4 outfits for the MC? I cheated for all armor in the database and it seems there should be A LOT more oufits with names like Nurse, Maid, PE uniform, etc but when you equip them, the model doesn't change. Did the author meant for there to be more outfits but just didn't implement them?
I think the nurse/cop/maid/teacher etc outfits are either cut from the regular gameplay or are only meant to appear in events

Last edited:
Reputation score
There's a Nurse, Maid, PE uniform, Teacher, uniforms but they are not wearable, they only show up on the character specifically for the event, only 1 event per uniform

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I found something interesting. After doing the maid part-time job, you can talk and deepen relationship with this guy. Then he reveals that he have a daughter who attends at the same school with Sayuri but slightly younger, and he tried to take bath with his daughter. If you play the previous game, there is a certain guy like that as well. I don't think this is just a coincident.

Attachments

Last edited:

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have a lot of question ???

How to get new out fit ???

What is impotant tio go to dungeon ???

How many day in game if I dont go to fight The boss will be game over???

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
I found something interesting. After doing the maid part-time job, you can talk and deepen relationship with this guy. Then he reveals that he have a daughter who attends at the same school with Sayuri but slightly younger, and he tried to take bath with his daughter. If you play the previous game, there is a certain guy like that as well. I don't think this is just a coincident.
The guy is definitely the father of the previous MC lol. He's the guy that fucks you if you do the h-event in the maid cafe. Surprisingly if you talk to him naked he will call the police on you.

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have a lot of question ???

How to get new out fit ???

What is impotant tio go to dungeon ???

How many day in game if I dont go to fight The boss will be game over???
Only other outfit you can get is by giving birth I recall, the other outfits are event and cgi locked, you can't equip them outside of the event.

I don't get this question.

There is no day limit so take as many days as you want.

GSherston

Reputation score
There's a bunch of recurring characters(bosses from previous game) that you can rescue in the optional dungeon.
They can be found all over town after you rescue them and they do have some unique lines of diaolgue, but of course you need to grind those relationship lvl just to see those lines so I'm not very keen on doing that at the moment.
But it'd be really cool if someone can compile those lines for they might add a little bit of lore.

The guy is definitely the father of the previous MC lol. He's the guy that fucks you if you do the h-event in the maid cafe. Surprisingly if you talk to him naked he will call the police on you.
Speaking of being an exhibitionist I'm a little disappointed that it always end up with people calling the cops on the protagnist, I was really hoping there'd be more unique interaction when doing so.
But I do like that little close up/cut in when you go around naked talking to people, hope to see that in future games.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
is there a translation for this already out?
No.

A translation require several months of work. The game just got released. The only translation you might find are MTL (machine translation).
Which are, just the same as using translating tool - but all the text already passed through translating tool like google translate and copied over the original text.

For a manual translation, at best, in spring if a translating company have been working on it without announcing it. Else, pro or fan, not before summer at best - if ever...

OP
crat1n3

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Man, now I can see why you guys call this is way too grindy..(Please don't talk about cheat engines and such) Thank God they give option to lower the difficulty.
I have to say... This is definitely NOT his/her best game. I really feel like dev can go more but he/she took away some of contents.. I thought there will be more costumes and more hairstyles..
don't take it wrong way though. It is still good. Once again, I have no regrets buying this game from dev.

Kozue's strange journey is time gated for sure but it does gives good impression that you are really playing another Persona game. It's not very time limited and you have enough time to experiment things which is one of the fun parts.
This one gives you freedom with no time limit but damn, that's a LOT of characters to raise relationship. Some of them are even NPCs and not even worth raising it. An example is most of part time jobs NPCs only gives you more money when you work for them. By the end of the game, you got so much money from drops and chests alone making part time jobs NPCs worthless.. previous game has more content with raising stuffs and developing bond with less characters
a bit of my review here:

Battle system
The battle system is fine. It's better overall, a bit more complex but not that hard once you get hang of it than Kozue's strange journey. The only thing you need to keep an eye is the LP. You still get fully healed after battle (Thank God. Imagine you have to use recovery items too for this game)
But the item system, I don't like it. You only have 3 slot for items per character in battle. You must equip it on one of 3 weapon slots per character. Once you run out of items used while in battle, you're either have to finish the battle or somehow survive at your own disposal. You're also fully healed except for LP after battle. By the time I found HP/BP and especially LP regen rings, I DON'T use items anymore except at the last boss. I posted back then dev showed an item called "backpack" and now it doesn't exist..

BGM
The BGMs are great. I like the happy tune as you're playing as Sayuri when it's morning/afternoon. You should notice if Sayuri are in good or perfect condition, the BGM playing are different as well. Despite that, I still like Kozue's better simply because the music fits due to season system. When it's winter, I remember that I know instantly the game will end soon. However, normal battle BGM for Sayuri are better though than Kozue's

Art
The art is gorgeous. Kozue's was cute. But This time, it takes to another level to mature style. Sayuri looks prettier and elegant, Miyu have less gal looks, 100% way illustrated much better and looks more bubbly, happy go lucky than before. Hina looks calm and collected now. Sumire looks more responsible (probably also due to fact she actually play major role in story..),Takashi also now looks like teenager than a boy this time(talking about current style art).

Story. Kind of major spoiler. DO NOT read if you still care/enjoy the game.
The story sadly didn't give me much impact. It was good at beginning but fall flat after that. You helped Kozue and the other girls regain their "memories" and their guardians but not much story/character development after that aside from Sayuri herself. Every other girls at Kozue's strange journey have their own stories but this one sadly didn't have one..
The most unexpected one was, Sumire. She acts as deuteragonist this time. She is behind the "world" Sayuri resides in but purely for good intention.
I didn't see Retina. Am I missing something or she is not appearing at all??

Not sure how I put this. The game is purely for Sayuri(btw, she makes much more sense playable as protagonist rather than Kozue). From what I understand so far, this is not the sequel.. more like side story? spin off? I'm Thinking of it as Tomoyo after if you know Clannad.

I really hope I can see their next work in the future.

Last edited:

coryhouse

Reputation score
Man, now I can see why you guys call this is way too grindy..(Please don't talk about cheat engines and such) Thank God they give option to lower the difficulty.
I have to say... This is definitely NOT his/her best game. I really feel like dev can go more but he/she took away some of contents.. I thought there will be more costumes and more hairstyles..
don't take it wrong way though. It is still good. Once again, I have no regrets buying this game from dev.

Kozue's strange journey is time gated for sure but it does gives good impression that you are really playing another Persona game. It's not very time limited and you have enough time to experiment things which is one of the fun parts.
This one gives you freedom with no time limit but damn, that's a LOT of characters to raise relationship. Some of them are even NPCs and not even worth raising it. An example is most of part time jobs NPCs only gives you more money when you work for them. By the end of the game, you got so much money from drops and chests alone making part time jobs NPCs worthless.. previous game has more content with raising stuffs and developing bond with less characters
a bit of my review here:

Battle system
The battle system is fine. It's better overall, a bit more complex but not that hard once you get hang of it than Kozue's strange journey. The only thing you need to keep an eye is the LP. You still get fully healed after battle (Thank God. Imagine you have to use recovery items too for this game)
But the item system, I don't like it. You only have 3 slot for items per character in battle. You must equip it on one of 3 weapon slots per character. Once you run out of items used while in battle, you're either have to finish the battle or somehow survive at your own disposal. You're also fully healed except for LP after battle. By the time I found HP/BP and especially LP regen rings, I DON'T use items anymore except at the last boss. I posted back then dev showed an item called "backpack" and now it doesn't exist..

BGM
The BGMs are great. I like the happy tune as you're playing as Sayuri when it's morning/afternoon. You should notice if Sayuri are in good or perfect condition, the BGM playing are different as well. Despite that, I still like Kozue's better simply because the music fits due to season system. When it's winter, I remember that I know instantly the game will end soon. However, normal battle BGM for Sayuri are better though than Kozue's

Art
The art is gorgeous. Kozue's was cute. But This time, it takes to another level to mature style. Sayuri looks prettier and elegant, Miyu have less gal looks, 100% way illustrated much better and looks more bubbly, happy go lucky than before. Hina looks calm and collected now. Sumire looks more responsible (probably also due to fact she actually play major role in story..),Takashi also now looks like teenager than a boy this time(talking about current style art).

The story sadly didn't give me much impact. It was good at beginning but fall flat after that. You helped Kozue and the other girls regain their "memories" and their guardians but not much story/character development after that aside from Sayuri herself. Every other girls at Kozue's strange journey have their own stories but this one sadly didn't have one..
The most unexpected one was, Sumire. She acts as deuteragonist this time. She is behind the "world" Sayuri resides in but purely for good intention.

Not sure how I put this. The game is purely for Sayuri(btw, she makes much more sense playable as protagonist rather than Kozue). From what I understand so far, this is not the sequel.. more like side story? spin off? I'm Thinking of it as Tomoyo after if you know Clannad.

Art wise, this is one of the best hentai rpg maker games i've played. I really like being able to see characters from the front and back...if you know what i mean ;D

Story spoilers
Retina is in the game files. She's in the secret ending for a bit, and she has some character sprites and portrait, but no battle graphics

GSherston

Reputation score

a bit of my review here:

Battle system

BGM

Art

Retina does appear in the good ending for a little bit, you can see my post on thread 199 on the endings, there's also this new Nene character who would only be around if you do the good ending, she has quite a bit of sprite(normal, underwear and nude) just from the dialogue alone but there doesn't seem anything else

While I do agree that every companion got their own arc in the previous game, I will have to disagree with the idea that there's no character development/moment in this game. You do get dialogues from increasing friendship lvl(its grindy I know, pretty missable too), they will reminisce their time together, their hopes and dreams for the future or just making fun of each other, it can be a little touching if you played the previous game: because Sayuri is graduating and will have to leave the squad very soon.

Incidentally the dev's games are all on DLsite's winter sale since yesterday, if you guys haven't played any of the previous games from this wonderful dev you can get them with a 50% off till Feb 2022.

Last edited:
OP
crat1n3

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Art wise, this is one of the best hentai rpg maker games i've played. I really like being able to see characters from the front and back...if you know what i mean ;D

Story spoilers
Retina is in the game files. She's in the secret ending for a bit, and she has some character sprites and portrait, but no battle graphics
Well that's a shame indeed. Now I'm more certain dev/author did cut contents from initial release

Retina does appear in the good ending for a little bit, you can see my post on thread 199 on the endings, there's also this new Nene character who would only be around if you do the good ending, she has quite a bit of sprite(normal, underwear and nude) just from the dialogue alone but there doesn't seem anything else

While I do agree that every companion got their own arc in the previous game, I will have to disagree with the idea that there's no character development/moment in this game. You do get dialogues from increasing friendship lvl(its grindy I know, pretty missable too), they will reminisce their time together, their hopes and dreams for the future or just making fun of each other, it can be a little touching if you played the previous game: because Sayuri is graduating and will have to leave the squad very soon.

Incidentally the dev's games are all on DLsite's winter sale since yesterday, if you guys haven't played any of the previous games from this wonderful dev you can get them with a 50% off till Feb 2022.
yeah, I guess I was nitpicking too much. The only dialogue I find pretty interesting is that Sayuri passed the student council to Hina. Maybe because I read too much novels so I took my bar too high

GSherston

Reputation score
Well that's a shame indeed. Now I'm more certain dev/author did cut contents from initial release

yeah, I guess I was nitpicking too much. The only dialogue I find pretty interesting is that Sayuri passed the student council to Hina. Maybe because I read too much novels so I took my bar too high
For me, as so long as it elicits some sort of emotional reponse it is an okay writing for an adult game. We really can't be expecting R18 dev to write as good as Akutagawa Ryunosuke or Kawabata Yasunari.
But I do agree with your assessment of the game, the art is vastly improved but the gameplay leaves a bit to be desired. Certainly not the dev's best work for I think Kozue's Strange Journey was still the better game overall.

The dev did say that he/she wanted to keep making games, but does not want to turn it into another 2-3 year endeavor(he/she said that ideally it would one release per year), so I'm still hopeful and I will support him/her regardless.

shortxdude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I feel like this is one of those games that could do a content patch but I'd also like them to work on a new project just as much. The growth in art and design makes me pretty excited for anything they do going forward.

GSherston

Reputation score
I feel like this is one of those games that could do a content patch but I'd also like them to work on a new project just as much. The growth in art and design makes me pretty excited for anything they do going forward.
Unfortunately this dev has never done anything like that before and I don't think he/she's going to do that any time soon.
Although a previous CIEN post the dev mentioned that he/she would like to incorporate system from games that he/she likes into his/her own work, at the moment he/she said there's nothing yet but he/she will think of something a bit later.

Last edited:

kimuraoki77

Reputation score
Is it possible to go fully nude during prostitution or part time job h-scene?
Or is it only feature in scene mode?
because I always got arrested whenever I took off Shirayuki clothes.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Version 1.10 is out (strangely, Japanese language on DLsite only show update up to 1.09, but English version display a 1.10 update - and download is 1.10)

Changelog :
【バグ修正】
・メニュー画面からシーン回想選択後、特定のシーンを再生したときに時間帯が変化する不具合を修正。
・特殊飲食店で通報処理が挟まる不具合を修正。
・ホテル横のイベントアイコンで裸時の処理が挟まる不具合を修正。
・手コキ援助交際で下着が表示されない&妊娠状態でエラーが得る不具合を修正。
・エンディング1にて先頭キャラチップが入れ替わる不具合を修正。
google trans :
[Bug fix]
-Fixed a bug that the time zone changes when a specific scene is played after selecting a scene recollection from the menu screen.
-Fixed a bug that the report processing was caught in a special restaurant.
-Fixed a bug that the event icon next to the hotel was stuck in the process when naked.
-Fixed the problem that underwear is not displayed during handjob aid dating & an error is obtained in the pregnant state.
-Fixed a bug that the first character chip was replaced in Ending 1.

coryhouse

Reputation score
For me, as so long as it elicits some sort of emotional reponse it is an okay writing for an adult game. We really can't be expecting R18 dev to write as good as Akutagawa Ryunosuke or Kawabata Yasunari.
But I do agree with your assessment of the game, the art is vastly improved but the gameplay leaves a bit to be desired. Certainly not the dev's best work for I think Kozue's Strange Journey was still the better game overall.

The dev did say that he/she wanted to keep making games, but does not want to turn it into another 2-3 year endeavor(he/she said that ideally it would one release per year), so I'm still hopeful and I will support him/her regardless.
I completely agree, Kozue SJ was the better game. Hell I'd love to see that game remade with this game's artwork....but I'd also love to see some new stuff from this developer. If only they were big enough to outsource that kind of thing.

Could just be me, but I feel a lot of people were underwhelmed with this release. I still love the developer's work and am excited for the next project, but it was definitely a step back in gameplay from the previous title. Artwork and music were awesome though.