What's new

RPG WolfRPG [あせろら / Acerola] 錬精術士コレットのHな搾精物語~精液を集める錬精術士~ (RJ249908)

Ah, the curse of Acerola games.

I like them all, especially when you can "proposition" virtually anyone because that's a hot mechanic.
And an alchemist that uses cum to make shit is a pretty good gimmick and at least makes some sense(life energy idk)

But as usual they're a bit complex to play for someone who doesn't speak Japanese so progress is slow, I download a gallery save and regret it...

I instabuy and no regret, as i don't have much time, thanks 4 sharing gallery open file.
Mating press there was very good, as only one scene with ''animated''
Only M status replay she uses more the *oh / ohooo / mhoooo* lewds voices. My favorites lewds moans. This tastes even better with mating press. And never fails me.

S status also does, but only fews replays with fews moans like that. I really wanted they try more S status does more ''submission play'' as she really uses sharp tongue to taunt the rapists or like.. she is S type but likes to be submissive on the bed.

Does anyone know how to complete quest 112? It's listed as a heart quest but i don't know what to do. There was a cutscene with a grandma in shop.

why i cant buy material it's keep saying dont have material to sell

Progress the main storyline.

Generally speaking, material types from a map are only available for sale after you have cleared said map (usually by completing a few quests to open up the boss associated with the area and then defeating it). This is usually at around the same time you unlock the next map (except for the last map, because it's the last), so you can use it as a rule of thumb, i.e. if you can access the next map, materials from all previous maps become available for sale.

(Boring technical stuff:
Internally the game is subdivided into several Chapters [and Sections/subchapters] that are keyed to progression in the main storyline. Shop inventories,and most recipes become unlocked at the start of a next Chapter. Most sidequests and events (H-scenes etc.) are also unlocked thus, but they are are usually also dependent on the Section (subchapter) you are in. Monster parties are also keyed to Chapters and Sections, i.e. you get harder monster groups as you progress through the story in a dungeon (and when revisiting a previous map), up to a certain point.

Chapter transitions are usually hidden from the player, but starting at the end of Chapter 2 you get "eyecatches" [images of characters striking a pose while saying a line] during chapter transitions. (like the eyecatches in anime when it resumes from a commercial) They are as follows:
Ch.2 → Ch.3: Asya
Ch.3 → Ch.4: Rebecca
Ch.4 → Ch.5: Emilia
Ch.5 → Ch.6: Priscilla
Ch.6 → Ch.7: Lyle

Scene transitions are harder to spot. Most main quest events are positioned near the start of a Section, so most of the time of the time when your characters talk about something that is related to the main questline, that's a new Section. (like scenes in plays, while Chapters correspond to acts.)

Ah, the curse of Acerola games.

I like them all, especially when you can "proposition" virtually anyone because that's a hot mechanic.
And an alchemist that uses cum to make shit is a pretty good gimmick and at least makes some sense(life energy idk)

(...)

They actually use semen back in the old days in some (real-life) alchemical recipes. Or claimed to, anyway (peer review wasn't a thing, and most people just take something they read as fact and spread it on without bothering to test them in experiments). Usually the 'recipe' involves something that requires some sort of "life" or "motive" aspect, like haemonculi and some medicines.

Quoth Paracelsus:
Let the Sperm of a man by itself be putrified in a gourd glasse, sealed up, with the highest degree of putrefaction in Horse dung, for the space of forty days, or so long untill it begin to bee alive, move, and stir, which may easily be seen. After this time it will be something like a Man, yet transparent, and without a body. Now after this, if it bee every day warily, and prudently nourished and fed with the Arcanum of Mans blood, and bee for the space of forty weeks kept in a constant, equall heat of Horsedung, it will become a true, and living infant, having all the members of an infant, which is born of a woman, but it will be far lesse. This wee call Homunculus, or Artificiall [Man?]. And this is afterwards to be brought up with as great care, and diligence as any other infant, until it come to riper years of understanding. Now this is one of the greatest secrets that God ever made known to mortall, sinfull man. For this is a miracle, and one of the great wonders of God, and secret above all secrets, and deservedly it ought to be kept amongst the secrets until the last times, when nothing shall be hid [the apocalypse], but all things made manifest.”
—Paracelsus (via Sandrovigius), De Natura Rerum. Of the Nature of Things.

Of course, apparently no one bothered to test this shit (literal horseshit in this case) back then, so...

Last edited:
How can you easily raise the "S" stat? the "M" stat increases rather quickly, but not the "S" stat

How can you easily raise the "S" stat? the "M" stat increases rather quickly, but not the "S" stat

Edit: Oh wait, never mind, there is a far, far easier way to do this. Some H skills also raise S when used. Upper tier ones raise more, while some of the starter ones (e.g. kiss) have zero effect. AoE skills, however, raise S per enemy hit. So, spamming like JK Flash (AoE granted by the schoolgirl uniform when maxed) or Bloomers' Power (likewise, from the Bloomers/Buruma costume) will give you 10 S per use on a five enemy group (2 each). Which you can then spam again and again (go solo or suicide your other party members to make it quicker) within the same fight, on the same enemy group, for 10 S per combat round.

IIRC there's another AoE skill that gives 3 S per hit (so 15 S for a 5-enemy group), which makes it even faster (not that it matters). Can't recall which though.

So yeah, the most effective way to raise S... is to go full dominatrix by cockteasing and raping your way through combat. Quite appropriate, really, if a bit on the nose.

Last edited:
Is this gonna get an official translation like other Acerola games?

Is this gonna get an official translation like other Acerola games?

I think they will may be add this game in steam with english patch and uncen soon

------------

Any one know where I can get big magic stone ?

what we can do with nude village(?) ? acerola game before have merchant sell some clothes but i found nothing in the village

Could anyone help me with quest 67? Not sure what to do there...

Actually I'm stuck on improving friendship with some of the companions. I have Asya and Emilia maxed out, and others are stuck on 0-2 hearts. Any tips on what generally they ask for?

Where is Sylvia's house? I've checked everywhere and can't find her house even after removing her from my party.

what we can do with nude village(?) ? acerola game before have merchant sell some clothes but i found nothing in the village

That's what I'm still wondering too. But afaik, absolutely no point going there.

Could anyone help me with quest 67? Not sure what to do there...

Actually I'm stuck on improving friendship with some of the companions. I have Asya and Emilia maxed out, and others are stuck on 0-2 hearts. Any tips on what generally they ask for?

After accepting quest 67, talk to Pricilla in your house, then after crafting the item which recipe she gave, talk to Silvia.

Not sure what you're stuck on, they're just needing story progression to be unlocked further and you completing previous heart quests for them to be maxed on, nothing else. I think I saw someone posting a complete guide to get all 5 hearts in this thread. Look for it.

Where is Sylvia's house? I've checked everywhere and can't find her house even after removing her from my party.
The biggest house on the most north part of the town.

Specifically, Sylvia and Emilia stay in their rooms in their mansions which are separate spaces through double doors. It's not very distinct so it's easy to miss.

Do not be impatient my fellows, wait for the translation. Everything is better with context and pacing. Do not give in to the curse of the full save.

Back