What's new

RPG WolfRPG [あせろら / Acerola] 錬精術士コレットのHな搾精物語~精液を集める錬精術士~ (RJ249908)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
You don't need to do quests that aren't marked with ! to progress the story, you do however have to get do the heart quest to raise your companions affection at a certain point to avoid the Demons King route. To get the True End you need to max everyone's affection and do Pricillas final heart quest to get the Holy Sword for Collete. You know your on the True end if.
If the *Last* boss starts cycling between past demon lords including a certain pink haired loli demon lord from Acerolas previous game. A familiar Treasure Hunter with her 2 friends will also show up along with a new stage you can go too thats Off-Screen at the map.
Yeah I know that, I just wanted to clear every quest xD
I hope some kind soul posts all the quests eventually.

Raphels

Lurker
Reputation score
Can't seem to complete quest 94. Still missing one item. I'm pretty sure I beat the second area boss with rebecca
I also seem to not be able to complete that. Any help would be appreciated
Capture10.JPG
If you have Rebecca in your party and the quest active, a scene should play here where Collete catches one of the worms which gets you one of the materials you need. I should have made that more clear, figured that the scene would trigger anyway since you have to pass that way with Rebecca in order to fight the boss.

Yeah theirs just way to many quests, would take me way to long to compile them all and where the get the materials. Maybe someone else would eventually do it.

Last edited:

TralalTrilili

Reputation score
i really want to clear all quest too, wish someone give full quest guide and acerola ahegao is good very good

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Double posting, because I'm stuck on the 3rd EX quest.
I know you're supposed to craft the following item:

However, I'm missing the 1st and last items and I've got no idea where to get them.
I've grinded 1st and 2nd areas on the world map, I've killed countless mobs on them as well and nothing.
I've checked the vendors and those items aren't there...

May anyone lend a hand here?

Raphels

Lurker
Reputation score
Double posting, because I'm stuck on the 3rd EX quest.
I know you're supposed to craft the following item:

However, I'm missing the 1st and last items and I've got no idea where to get them.
I've grinded 1st and 2nd areas on the world map, I've killed countless mobs on them as well and nothing.
I've checked the vendors and those items aren't there...

May anyone lend a hand here?
Looking at that, I seem to have confused the 3rd EX quest with Emillias 94 quest. try following Emillias 94 quest I've posted and see if you get the last item, the first one should be something you get along the way from the Abyss cave to. All my save games are already in post game so I can't see where these materials drop anymore or what the recipes are, if anyone has the 94 quest still unfinish if you can post your save so I can see what the materials are and correct my post.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Looking at that, I seem to have confused the 3rd EX quest with Emillias 94 quest. try following Emillias 94 quest I've posted and see if you get the last item, the first one should be something you get along the way from the Abyss cave to. All my save games are already in post game so I can't see where these materials drop anymore or what the recipes are, if anyone has the 94 quest still unfinish if you can post your save so I can see what the materials are and correct my post.
Haha xD
I just found that out. You need to recruit the wolf girl and head into the cave to defeat the boss.
The boss will give the materials for the 3rd EX quest.

Edit* Anyone knows how to use the hole on the East part of the town?

Last edited:

Syapaaye

Reputation score
Edit* Anyone knows how to use the hole on the East part of the town?
craft a 壁抜けの杖, last item in the recipe book, I believe. Progress the game if it's not there yet.

Also, anyone knows how to unlock specialized CGs for certain costumes of certain character? Like Silvia's Dangerous Swimsuit, for example. I have no idea how to unlock the CG, but I know it's there.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
craft a 壁抜けの杖, last item in the recipe book, I believe. Progress the game if it's not there yet.

Also, anyone knows how to unlock specialized CGs for certain costumes of certain character? Like Silvia's Dangerous Swimsuit, for example. I have no idea how to unlock the CG, but I know it's there.
Thanks for the info, but I just crafted it and I still can't use it. Anything else I need to do?

Edit* Nvm, I got it. You just need to use the regular costume.

Syapaaye

Reputation score
Someone knows what to do to complete mission 9

The item you need to craft is 興奮薬, it's on the item tab, not quest tab of recipe book. The ingredients are dropped from first dungeon monsters. After crafting it, meet the man inside the pub on the east part of the town.

Raphels

Lurker
Reputation score

Their all eventual normal guild quests. Though you may need to get their custom ero condition unlocked (At the very least Pricilla was very anal about it for hers) for it to show up and have said costume I guess.

Syapaaye

Reputation score
Their all eventual normal guild quests. Though you may need to get their custom ero condition unlocked (At the very least Pricilla was very anal about it for hers) for it to show up and have said costume I guess.
I figured that you need to reach certain conditions with the girls, and the hints are in the "Custom" menu for each. Like Pricilla, indeed being very anal, Silvia losing too many battles, Asha getting raped too many times in battle, Emilia doing too many H-scenes, and Rebecca doing too many H-skills in battles

Having problems with quest 27, also can't craft one item from the quest tab missing one ingredient but don't know where to find it.
Go to the cave(?) dungeon, search for a hole in the starting area, interact with it.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
For those that aren't aware game has been updated to 1.05. It's only bugfixes:

crazyflarez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't seem to complete heart quest 108 (with the master blonde hair loli), I've been gathering materials in the abyss cave with the loli but to no avail. I've gotten a dialogue where colette talked about going back to the guild for whatever reason after gathering some materials... but when I went back to the guild, there was another dialogue but afterwards, it didn't state that I've completed the heart quest 108. Am I still missing a condition or do I have to craft something or did I got into a bug?