What's new

RPG WolfRPG [あせろら / Acerola] 錬精術士コレットのHな搾精物語~精液を集める錬精術士~ (RJ249908)

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
It's simple: Golden Week starts on 29th and we have International Worker's Day on May 1st. So it's a work-free "long weekend", at least in many countries. If they'll release it on 1st and the game is bugged, they'll be screwed so they want to release it earlier to be safe (it's also better for sales...). If something goes wrong, they have 1/2 days to fix it.
Is Kagura Games based in Japan?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Dunno, but they got their site in japanese, english and chinesse.
I didn't manage to find information about their localisation with a quick search on internet. All I found is that it started as a fan translation group on HF in 2010.

And also remember that all their game and the H-patches mentions that their work are only for OUTSIDE of Japan (probable because of the uncensorship). I doubt they'll have their main HQ in japan if they only do uncensored work in English and chinesse...

easy85

Reputation score
They probably have people from Japan, China and other countries working for them. 1st May a holiday in many countries, not only in Japan. What if they release on the 1st with bugs and there will nobody available to fix it, because their programmer is Chinese? What if they'll have to contact people from Acerola?
It makes sense to release the game earlier.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Dunno, but they got their site in japanese, english and chinesse.
I didn't manage to find information about their localisation with a quick search on internet. All I found is that it started as a fan translation group on HF in 2010.

And also remember that all their game and the H-patches mentions that their work are only for OUTSIDE of Japan (probable because of the uncensorship). I doubt they'll have their main HQ in japan if they only do uncensored work in English and chinesse...
I think the regional thing is more of a licensing issue, though I have no proof.

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
no compatibility with other saves...

I think the regional thing is more of a licensing issue, though I have no proof.
That could be another issue for Japan, but the Censor laws there is a bigger issue.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
It's wolf rpg, there never any save compatibility.
Even worse, there often lose of save when the game is updated.
Like always, it's highly recommended to wait a few day after the game release to play after applying the latest patch....

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
It's wolf rpg, there never any save compatibility.
Even worse, there often lose of save when the game is updated.
Like always, it's highly recommended to wait a few day after the game release to play after applying the latest patch....
Seems that Kagura Games was careful with the save compatibility between updates/patches, but their stuff is, as usual, save incompatible with DLSite versions.

jsmth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Did anyone figure out how to unlock the blowjob skill for Colette?

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry if I missed it, but is there any way to decrease lust for other party members? Cause Sylvia is stuck being useless and horny the entire time...

blerghit

Reputation score
Switch to her and have her prostitute herself until shes happy, or use items. Maybe neeed to use item, cant recall.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Switch to her and have her prostitute herself until shes happy, or use items. Maybe neeed to use item, cant recall.
If it's an item, I wonder where the hell it could be. I'm at the Abyssal Cavern, and I have yet to find an item that reduces lust. And I'd prefer not to bumble around town talking to NPC's just to "cure" a party member, but if I'll have to...

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
Lust or Lewdness? Lust doesn't have many way aside from sex; Lewdness, Dom and Sub have Aroma Herb to reduce them and Purifier to remove their related Status Effects. said SE are more tied to Lewdness, Dom and Sub than Lust.

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Lust or Lewdness? Lust doesn't have many way aside from sex; Lewdness, Dom and Sub have Aroma Herb to reduce them and Purifier to remove their related Status Effects. said SE are more tied to Lewdness, Dom and Sub than Lust.
It's both Lust and Lewdness, but I couldn't find anything to lower Lust while Lewdness should be easy to drive back down. Okay then, seems like I'll actually have to whore Sylvia out for a bit to calm her down...

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
It's both Lust and Lewdness, but I couldn't find anything to lower Lust while Lewdness should be easy to drive back down. Okay then, seems like I'll actually have to whore Sylvia out for a bit to calm her down...
The Lewd status effect is mainly tied to Lewdness (and Dom), but isn't automatically removed, you need to use Purifier for that.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Acerola announced their next game a little over a week ago.

It's another NTR game and they're increasing the number of Sub-Heroines.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Just wanna ask what's the problem with this one? I was trying to update it to version 18 and this error appears

Collete.PNG