What's new

RPG WolfRPG Shota [ あせろら/Acerola]寝取られ新妻モニカ~ツンデレな奥さんのHなお仕事~(RJ305687)

MrMarroc

Reputation score
You start the tall hero guy by talking to him. His house is in the top area and the middle house. You can request to hire him but if you are poor you can prostitute yourself to him. The demon lord afaik, you lose to him instead of killing him. That is why he is the only target that is crossed out if you kill him.
I believe there is a step before this that requires you to complete a low level hunt to view a cutscene, where the hero invites MC girl to his house in case she needs his help. I managed to get this cutscene around day 10-15 which seems to be where the NTR routes open up for everyone.

RapNeo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Holy shit they said the next work will be a collaboration with oneone1. Much hype
They also said that they would not stop making NTR games, and that the next one would probably be a long one. Besides that the next game would be an animated RPG. Like the treasure thief I think.

gochurust

Reputation score
Is there an unlock full gallery option? completed the game once and now the hunt for all the scenes is insane

Icehaku

Lurker
Reputation score
Just wondering, but what exactly can you do when playing as Kyle? I saw in previews it seems like you can seduce 2 party members but can he also get it on with his wife?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Is there an unlock full gallery option? completed the game once and now the hunt for all the scenes is insane
All acerola work under the same principe.
In NG+, you'll find a teddy bear in the MC room / house. Click on it and accept the prompt - game freeze for a few seconde the time so flip all the switch and you got a full gallery unlock.

MrMarroc

Reputation score
Just wondering, but what exactly can you do when playing as Kyle? I saw in previews it seems like you can seduce 2 party members but can he also get it on with his wife?
This game plays the "Night" phase, or Kyles phase, similarly to their last work. As Kyle you can:
> Talk to the other two girls, get their relationship up, and eventually spy on them as they sleep their way around the city
> Go back to your room and have dinner with your wife, ask about her day, then sleep with her, etc.
> Depending on your lust levels as the MC heroine, you can opt to let other guys sleep with your wife
> And finally, if you have max on the "Perception" stat (or whatever the one that raises the more open and publicly MC girl has sex and you eventually catch her), you can watch both your wife AND the other two girls sleep around in the city.

There is also a "Catch the boobs" mini game you can play in one of the buildings, but im not sure what the heck thats all about other than being a time waster.

riroku26795

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is this game crashing like crazy and getting green error screens all the time. ive tried to reinstall with no luck am i just dumb

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
is this game crashing like crazy and getting green error screens all the time. ive tried to reinstall with no luck am i just dumb
Green ruban with text in the midle of the screen ?

Usually if it keep happenning it mean the game isn't reading the data corectly => corupted file. OR you're not using japanese local. Acerola game's use wolf engine which is very sensitive to your local setting.
Switch to Japanese unicode and try extracting the download archive again then play the game (still using JP unicode).

blerghit

Reputation score
Theres a partial translation at f95, makes fulfilling scene requirements a lot easier.
Also i only found 1 scene of female lead fucking around("hiring adventurers") as kyle, though i believe i got all of the side heroines prostitution scenes.
Any idea why this might be? i got many of the jobs "completed", that is all the scenes unlocked.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Theres a partial translation at f95, makes fulfilling scene requirements a lot easier.
Also i only found 1 scene of female lead fucking around("hiring adventurers") as kyle, though i believe i got all of the side heroines prostitution scenes.
Any idea why this might be? i got many of the jobs "completed", that is all the scenes unlocked.
The partial is from Yugifan, check previous pages and you will see him, its on his discord and on his google drive.

Reputation score
If you have nothing translated something went wrong. This game is in wolf RPG Maker and MTool isn't the best at grabbing the text from it. The story bits seem to be mostly translated, but scenes seem to be largely undone.

blerghit

Reputation score
Textractor can translate/extract both generic chats etc and scenes, but they are on different text threads, which i suspect is the reason for your problem with Mtool