What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] REBF (RJ310786)

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Where to use this どこかの鍵 key?
jail door in floating island dungeon

also, update is out. Fixes some bugs, opens up exp giving even if maxed friendship and brings.... more bugs.

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score
By the way, Which pet has assist skill reduce danger gauge?

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
i havent 100% the quests yet either and im struggling with doing so, so i would like to get my hands on a save aswell.
i think i sit at around 80% ish with the quests only

portela6565

Reputation score
Can anyone share a save i am stuck when i unlock full map i dont know where to go cuz every one kills me! share a full save plis

madaoden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can't the eggs catch the boss? Is there a way to force the boss into the collection? only have lv1 + 2 eggs ...

Why, after I kill Valkyrie, I can't continue updating these skills ? Before killing Valkyrie, all skill white update normal ?

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Can't the eggs catch the boss? Is there a way to force the boss into the collection? only have lv1 + 2 eggs ...

Why, after I kill Valkyrie, I can't continue updating these skills ? Before killing Valkyrie, all skill white update normal ?

After the class change, all your skills were reset. So I assume you need to buy upgrade them to the necessary level again.

Macute

Reputation score
Here my save with: All girls unlocked and 100% affection.

Anyone knows what this card does? I got it on the Orcs dungeon monster house, I think its part o some trade quest and I know its not the Orc in orc Village since he asks for the Joker found in Heimdall Castle.

You can't catch boss monster, you need to evolve the base monster. There is a list in the previous page

Attachments

FireFlames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I machine translated the game in English, it seems that some things could not be translated like the Quest Screen. I already played through the game a couple of times and fixed lines that crashed the game during machine translations, if you do end up crashing or some images do not load let me know which line or dialogue leads up to the crash. I think it should be fine though.

Please do not ask/PM me for a link to the game, I recommend buying it from the creator.

I'm not sure if sharing a poor machine english translation is alright, so I will take it down if he asks. Hopefully, it doesn't get reported on mega.

madaoden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
After the class change, all your skills were reset. So I assume you need to buy upgrade them to the necessary level again.
I tried to update again but kiss skill can only upload level 1, can't update to level2, it is "gray", => skills below require updating skill level 2, maybe the game has BUG
all skills normal update including red background skills :cry:

FireFlames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Story and quests are in the "module STORYEVENT" script in case you're looking for them.
I was using Translator++ to do the translating. There were a lot of lines to look through, in the end, there are some reasons why it could not have been translated like it just simply being out of Translator++'s scope in translating or there is a resource that prevents it from being translated, and the most unlikely reason is that it is an image which I doubt.

But I am pretty sure everything that could be machine-translated by Translator++ was machine-translated. Other than the scripts section, I do not want to mess with that, plus it doesn't look like it was in there when I looked it over.

adzu12

Reputation score
I machine translated the game in English, it seems that some things could not be translated like the Quest Screen. I already played through the game a couple of times and fixed lines that crashed the game during machine translations, if you do end up crashing or some images do not load let me know which line or dialogue leads up to the crash. I think it should be fine though.

Please do not ask/PM me for a link to the game, I recommend buying it from the creator.

I'm not sure if sharing a poor machine english translation is alright, so I will take it down if he asks. Hopefully, it doesn't get reported on mega.
and where do you put the translate? i dont figure out where are the archives xD

FireFlames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
and where do you put the translate? I don't figure out where are the archives xD
You use something to extract the game files, what I use is this With the tool, you just run it and select the game's executable file, the thing you click when you run the game.

Then you decrypt all of the files into a folder, You'll get two files called the 'data' and 'graphics'

Put them into the game folder, then you move the 'Game.rgss3a' file which is also inside the game folder somewhere else that is not in the game folder as a backup since it holds the game's graphics and data.

Finally, you replace the files in the 'data' folder with my translations, and you are set.

adzu12

Reputation score
You use something to extract the game files, what I use is this With the tool, you just run it and select the game's executable file, the thing you click when you run the game.

Then you decrypt all of the files into a folder, You'll get two files called the 'data' and 'graphics'

Put them into the game folder, then you move the 'Game.rgss3a' file which is also inside the game folder somewhere else that is not in the game folder as a backup since it holds the game's graphics and data.

Finally, you replace the files in the 'data' folder with my translations, and you are set.
ok! thx man

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I tried to update again but kiss skill can only upload level 1, can't update to level2, it is "gray", => skills below require updating skill level 2, maybe the game has BUG
all skills normal update including red background skills :cry:
Did you completely upgrade the one above it?

Edit: Anyway, can someone tell me: Do some characters still require the lvl 3 stripping skill to, well, strip them?