What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] REBF (RJ310786)

Macute

Reputation score
I can't remember but the cat girl appeared pretty early for me, though that was the only time she appeared. Once I agreed to have my stats reset, she never appeared again.
As for crafting golden apples, after you land on the floating castle.....the guy near the ship will give you the option to craft them. You need 5 of the crystals needed to upgrade accessories and 1 black jewel dropped by girl number 39 and 40. He can also craft the skill reset, but honestly paying the guy for the stick is cheaper.
Cat girls appears after you lose some battles and will reset your stats if you agree with her. She will disapper after some time, IIRC its around when you got the quest for class change.

i need help cav anyone help me with three quest ? i stuck .and can't find how to do thiem.
View attachment 38373
Im no sure on the first one but I think its the turtle one. You need to talk with a rat on the sewers, he is on the first floor, as soon as you enter go up across the bridge. Then you need to kill an enemy at the 3rd floor in the undersea cave, she is on the left side of the map,
Second one you need to talk with a NPC in the first town castle, he is at the bar on the right. After that you will need to talk with 5 npcs that have a TARGET above them, there are 5 of them 1 on each city.
Last one you need 5 itens that drop from a mob at the desert dungeon, she is the one with a katar wepon.

shengaro

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Cat girls appears after you lose some battles and will reset your stats if you agree with her. She will disapper after some time, IIRC its around when you got the quest for class change.

Im no sure on the first one but I think its the turtle one. You need to talk with a rat on the sewers, he is on the first floor, as soon as you enter go up across the bridge. Then you need to kill an enemy at the 3rd floor in the undersea cave, she is on the left side of the map,
Second one you need to talk with a NPC in the first town castle, he is at the bar on the right. After that you will need to talk with 5 npcs that have a TARGET above them, there are 5 of them 1 on each city.
Last one you need 5 itens that drop from a mob at the desert dungeon, she is the one with a katar wepon.
thank you , men ..... i doing this quest now

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
Not sure if you're doing this or not, but make sure you open the menu where you learn skills. Your skills won't reset until you use the item and then open that menu. Game should freeze for like 10~20 seconds depending on how many skills you have learned.

Hm... I guess I'm missing one of the cards I need. I can't place anything in the third tombstone.

Unrelated, but one of my biggest disappointments in this series is that there haven't been any scenes with the blacksmith (Kusumi?) since the first game. I'm guessing it was cut due to sheer annoyance in how long those scenes would take for a mundane task that you do often, or that she simply wasn't a fan favorite, but she was definitely one of my favorites.
The orc card is for the quest that wants an "orc card" if you completed it already then you gave away an equipable female orc card, and this one will be useless

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Unrelated, but one of my biggest disappointments in this series is that there haven't been any scenes with the blacksmith (Kusumi?) since the first game. I'm guessing it was cut due to sheer annoyance in how long those scenes would take for a mundane task that you do often, or that she simply wasn't a fan favorite, but she was definitely one of my favorites.
I'm not going to lie, i was a bit bummed there wasn't a priest scene and nothing really happened with the merchant girl except picking up her panties on one quest.

@Macute
Ah, ok so that's why she appears. Thanks!

VNLXV

Reputation score
I'm not going to lie, i was a bit bummed there wasn't a priest scene and nothing really happened with the merchant girl except picking up her panties on one quest.

@Macute
Ah, ok so that's why she appears. Thanks!
This entire game felt a lot shorter and more compact than ROBF. With fewer scenes in general, hopefully, the next patches add a lot of content.

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The orc card is for the quest that wants an "orc card" if you completed it already then you gave away an equipable female orc card, and this one will be useless
If it's just the normal female orc card, I can always just farm another one; that's no big deal. I'd like to be able to complete this little hidden/unmarked tombstone thing, though.

Macute

Reputation score
If it's just the normal female orc card, I can always just farm another one; that's no big deal. I'd like to be able to complete this little hidden/unmarked tombstone thing, though.
You need 3 Ghoul cards: You buy one for 15k just outside the desert dungeon, the second is at the desert dungeon first floor and the last you trade the Joker card for it on the Orc Village. You also need a hat that you gain as a quest reward for rescuing some guys at the Flying castle.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This entire game felt a lot shorter and more compact than ROBF. With fewer scenes in general, hopefully, the next patches add a lot of content.
"Fewer" is a understatement. While you can obtain about twice as many pets compared to ROBF, I think this game has around half the girl count (maybe even less). Improved interactions with pets, though 2nd and 3rd games were better in that regards.

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Cannot open metal treasure chest in Jail.
I've already lost to the Jailer boss.
Both in level and prison which need Jail break but still cannot open the metal treasure chest.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Notable quirk: those longer upgrade chains are favored. If you upgrade from the bottom, you can get extra +5 to all stats on the upgraded pet. This affects the vampire chain, the multitail cat chain, orc hero chain and slime chain. The bonus seem to only apply once, so Calmira doesn't seem to get anything over fully upgrade vampire.

Alfatih

Reputation score
Please Help

Screenshot (87).png

Give me some guide about those side quests.
I've been wandering around for 3 hours

Macute

Reputation score
Please Help

Give me some guide about those side quests.
I've been wandering around for 3 hours
The one on the Left:
1 - Gives 5 items that drop from orcs to a guy in the blacksmith shop
2 - You need to talk with a rat on the sewers, he is on the first floor, as soon as you enter go up across the bridge. Then you need to kill an enemy at the 3rd floor in the undersea cave, she is on the left side of the map.
3 - Make 3 meat dishes and give to the cook at fist town castle.
4 - Talk to at the bar in the first Town Castle, now you need to find 5 NPCs on each site, they have a TARGET above they heads.

Right:
1 - Need to talk with a Guard NPC at the Mayor house at Forest Village then kill Blue Fox.
2 - Talk with a guy on the Magic Tower city, he is in the Tower first floor to the left, the go to the floor -2 and kill the vampire.
3 - Im not sure about that one, if you could post the details I can try to help.

BTW you can use to translate images or use the translator tool poset by zths here.

Heckerman

Lurker
Reputation score
I might just have missed something somewhere, but how do you get the gold demon stick for the bowgun? It doesn't seem to be a dropped/stolen item, i dont believe i've missed any chests, and I haven't seen it in any shops.

Edit: nevermind, I got it from the premium box.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I might just have missed something somewhere, but how do you get the gold demon stick for the bowgun? It doesn't seem to be a dropped/stolen item, i dont believe i've missed any chests, and I haven't seen it in any shops.

Edit: nevermind, I got it from the premium box.
Even though you happened to find one, I'll leave this info just in case you wanted a 2nd for whatever reason. They are a drop item from the blue fox girl.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
im at the mermaid cove. the statue on the left, before entering the main area asks for a name. i ended up finding it.
marine (in katakana). but when i type that, it just responds housho marine. does it do nothing?

also, which girls evolve into something good? i currently got the green slime evolved into yellow, which boosted all my stats. now i want to know the other ones so i know whos worth making my companion. any of the orcs end up with gold rarity?

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@neutral: you've likely made a typo when entering the name.

As for evolutions, do read the previous posts. You want to go through full chain for the gold slime. Orcs are quite involved in the chains, though the last one is reachable only in penultimate chapter.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@neutral: you've likely made a typo when entering the name.

As for evolutions, do read the previous posts. You want to go through full chain for the gold slime. Orcs are quite involved in the chains, though the last one is reachable only in penultimate chapter.
can i...get the correct one? i tried typing it in hiragana, and english, only katakana doesn't trigger an enemy, but it doesn't trigger anything else either.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@neutral: :rolleyes:
While I could say 'FFS, 15 pages of this thread isn't all that much, especially that the first few predate full version', I'll say instead 'the name is exactly as written on the slab behind kraken'.
Entering it only gives you a key item for exchange.