What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] REBF (RJ310786)

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i beaten the game without upgrading my gear when i tried to upgrade my helm it said it worked but it was still at +0

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i beaten the game without upgrading my gear when i tried to upgrade my helm it said it worked but it was still at +0
Were you wearing the gear at the time? If so, that's a bug and one I haven't seen before. If not, you weren't upgrading that gear lol. Check to see if you got + to VIT, if so then it properly upgraded just the number was bugged.

@Ace04
Just happen to have a save file before that fight. And while clothed, S attacks are what she's weak to the most. You can also get away with breast attacks. When you've gotten her naked, breast and nipple attacks go up to 1.5x damage so you can focus there. Taking advantage of that, it was doable at lvl 27. Also, if you're a STR build you can use mouth attacks such as kiss attack to do dmg until her clothes are gone.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Were you wearing the gear at the time? If so, that's a bug and one I haven't seen before. If not, you weren't upgrading that gear lol. Check to see if you got + to VIT, if so then it properly upgraded just the number was bugged.
queen's crown just tried upgrading it right now my VIT goes up but the refining value stays at +0 when i saw that i never upgraded anything the weapons i upgraded only once had there value +1 but not my armour i equipped a random armour just to test it and it went to +1 but queen's crown stays at +0

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
queen's crown just tried upgrading it right now my VIT goes up but the refining value stays at +0 when i saw that i never upgraded anything the weapons i upgraded only once had there value +1 but not my armour i equipped a random armour just to test it and it went to +1 but queen's crown stays at +0
Then yeah, that's a visual bug. You're getting the benefit but it's not properly reflecting it. All I can say is make sure you're playing with the up-to-date patch (think it's 2.05) and see if that fixes it.

Ace04

Reputation score
Honestly, those recommended lvls can be tossed in a bin. If you don't have a optimal build, optimal pet, optimal gear......even 5 lvls over recommended the mobs are still capable of wiping the floor with ya.

My personal advice is simply to get more lvls, get your main weapon/accessory to at least +5, perheaps hunt down cards that will give you an advantage (though her card strip skill is a damn headache without Greater Orc Card) and have as many healing items as you can afford. If you have defensive skills, abuse them. If you only have offensive skills, go full out and heal around half health to avoid random crit defeat. I'm sure her breast are weak point so you can aim there if you have the skills to do so. Defense against magic attacks will help here too.
Thanks for the advice.

Just bought a bunch of white potions and just face fucked her till she was half health. The rest became easier from there

ThanatosII

Reputation score
So I 100%'ed this game today, and since this thread's posts about the unique monsters are split among multiple pages and is not complete, I thought I'd make a full monster girl obtainment guide.
This guide does: provide the first location a monster girl can be caught in, tell if a monster girl can evolve, tell if a monster girl can be obtained by evolving another monster girl, and provide a general appearance description of a monster girl.
This guide does NOT: go into the stats/passives/assist skills of any monster girl; that would require a whole other guide.
Since this will get a little long, I will put the rest of the guide in a spoiler so I don't take up too much space.

Here is the general format for each monster girl's listing:

Name (general appearance) - Catchable and/or evolve into - First location/dungeon the monster girl can be found/caught in, and any other requirements for obtainment - What monster girl (if any) it can evolve into
*Note: to evolve a monster girl, it must have 100 affection (labeled as "Intimate" in your inventory) and you must have fought the monster girl it evolves into (if you can evolve into a monster girl, it is generally better to do so than catching it, as evolved monster girls grant an additional +5 to all stats over their caught forms).
**Note: For the location, for the most part I'll stick to the name on the field map, but for special locations that are within another location, I will use the specific location's name followed by the field map location's name. The one exception is the post-game dungeon; to avoid spoiling the story, I will only refer to this as the post-game dungeon (you'll know what it is when you come to it; it only appears after the credits). Monster girls may be found in other locations; the listed location is only the first reachable location where they can be encountered.
***Note: All monster and location names are based on the official English version of the game.

First, here are all of the "generic" monster girls (grey spaces in the base):

Jelling (Pink slime) - Catchable - Southern Plains - Can evolve into Jelliling
Milia (Black-haired bat girl) - Catchable - Sewer - Can evolve into Dramilia
Jelliling (Green slime) - Catchable/Evolve Jelling - Sewer - Can evolve into Dropling
Chochoni (Blonde insect girl) - Catchable - Sewer - Can evolve into Cherry Hunter
Dramilia (Blonde bat girl) - Catchable/Evolve Milia - Sewer - Can evolve into Vampy
Shroom (Redcap mushroom girl) - Catchable - Greengrove Lake - Can evolve into Death Shroom
Death Shroom (Purple mushroom girl) - Catchable/Evolve Shroom - Lost Woods of Payphor (part of Greengrove Lake) - Cannot evolve
Mantis (Green insect girl with pink hair) - Catchable - Lost Woods of Payphor (part of Greengrove Lake) - Cannot evolve
Floral (Green vine girl) - Catchable - Greengrove Lake - Can evolve into Menas
Manuk (Red-clad martial artist) - Catchable - Payphor Cave (part of Greengrove Lake) - Cannot evolve
Bungon (Blue-clad martial artist) - Catchable - Payphor Cave (part of Greengrove Lake) - Cannot evolve
Eggear (Grey robot) - Catchable - Payphor Cave (part of Greengrove Lake) - Cannot evolve
Sehoo (Purple-clad demon) - Catchable - Payphor Cave (part of Greengrove Lake) - Cannot evolve
Orc (Green orc) - Catchable - Gifen Field - Can evolve into Greater Orc
Greater Orc (Blue orc) - Catchable/Evolve Orc - Orc Cave (part of Gifen Field) - Can evolve into Heroic Orc
Zombie Orc (Purple undead orc) - Catchable - Orc Cave (part of Gifen Field) - Can evolve into Dark Drake
Skeleton Orc (Green undead orc) - Catchable - Orc Cave (part of Gifen Field) - Can evolve into Zeno Orc
Will'o (White ghost) - Catchable - Kiven Tower (in Kiven) - Can evolve into Deadly Wraith
Fen (Blue fish girl) - Catchable - Undersea Caverns - Cannot evolve
Manore (White squid girl) - Catchable - Undersea Caverns - Can evolve into Kraken
Heat Ninja (Red ninja) - Catchable - Undersea Caverns - Cannot evolve
Freeze Ninja (Blue ninja) - Catchable - Undersea Caverns - Cannot Evolve
Assault Ninja (Green ninja) - Catchable - Undersea Caverns - Can evolve into Drifter
Green Belena (Green mermaid) - Catchable - Undersea Caverns - Can evolve into Strike
Blue Belena (Blue mermaid) - Catchable - Undersea Caverns - Can evolve into Strike
Strike (Giant mermaid) - Catchable/Evolve Green Belena or Blue Belena - Undersea Caverns - Cannot evolve
Tyrma (Black cat) - Catchable - Sphinx Ruins (in Desert Ruins) - Can evolve into Tigirl
Sandwoman (Sand girl) - Catchable - Desert Ruins - Can evolve into Stinger
Desert Warrior (Scarf-wearing girl) - Catchable - Sphinx Ruins (in Desert Ruins) - Can evolve into Pharaoh
Lamisis (Pink-haired snake woman) - Catchable - Sphinx Ruins (in Desert Ruins) - Cannot evolve
Cherry Hunter (Green-haired insect girl) - Catchable/Evolve Chochoni - Castle Heimdall
Menas (Purple vine girl) - Catchable/Evolve Floral - Castle Heimdall (or secret area in Undersea Caverns) - Cannot evolve
Stinger (Purple mud girl) - Catchable/Evolve Sandwoman - Castle Heimdall - Cannot evolve
Deadly Wraith (Brown ghost) - Catchable/Evolve Will'o - Castle Heimdall - Cannot evolve
Zealodarth (Oni-faced dominatrix) - Catchable - Castle Heimdall - Can evolve into Drake
Evil Witch (Red clothes and cross on back) - Catchable - Castle Heimdall - Can evolve into Zeno Orc
Liace (Light-skinned maid) - Catchable - Castle Heimdall - Can evolve into Shadow Liace
Hollow Knight (Purple/blue armored knight) - Catchable - Can evolve into Heimdall Knight
Black Knight (Black armored knight) - Catchable - Can evolve into White Knight
Heimdall Knight (Brown armored knight) - Catchable/Evolve Hollow Knight - Post-game dungeon - Cannot evolve
Shadow Liace (Dark-skinned maid) - Catchable/Evolve Liace - Post-game dungeon - Cannot evolve
Drifter (Skeleton samurai) - Evolve Assault Ninja - Post-game dungeon - Cannot evolve
White Knight (Blonde, red armored knight) - Catchable/Evolve Black Knight - Post-game dungeon - Cannot evolve
Evil Illusion (Green-haired mask-wearing demon) - Catchable - Post-game dungeon - Can evolve into Sovereign's Shadow

And now the unique monsters (gold spaces in base):

Dropling (Gold slime) - Evolve Jelliling - Sewer - Cannot evolve
Nine-tailed Cat (Purple/blue cat/fox girl) - Catchable - Payphor Cave (part of Greengrove Lake) - Can evolve into Golden Fox
Golden Fox (Gold fox girl) - Evolve Nine-tailed Cat - Payphor Cave - Can evolve into Crimson Fox
Zeno Orc (Blue/grey horned spirit) - Evolve Skeleton Orc or Evil Witch - Orc Cave - Cannot evolve
Vampy (Blonde, red-clad vampire) - Evolve Dramilia - Kiven Tower (in Kiven), must do quest "Kiven Tower Vampire" to trigger her spawn - Can evolve into Carmilla
Kraken (Blue squid girl) - Evolve Manore - Undersea Caverns - Cannot evolve
Dark Drake (Purple-skinned undead pirate) - Evolve Zombie Orc - Undersea Cave - Cannot evolve
Drake (living pirate) - Evolve Zealodarth - Undersea Cave - Cannot evolve
Pharaoh (Gold-clad Egyptian) - Evolve Desert Warrior - Sphinx Ruins (in Desert Ruins) - Cannot evolve
Carmilla (Pink-haired, black clad vampire) - Evolve Vampy - Kiven Tower, must destroy all 6 Demonite crystals before she spawns - Cannot evolve
Crimson Fox (Pinkish-red fox girl) - Evolve Golden Fox - Payphor Cave, must do quest "The Lord of the Cave: The Vermillion Beast" to trigger her spawn - Cannot evolve
Heroic Orc (Gold armored orc) - Evolve Greater Orc - Fight and defeat Epsilon (you ask to duel, she does not chase you) in the Orc Village during and after the quest "Epsilon's Challenge" - Cannot evolve
Tigirl (Orange cat girl) - Evolve Tyrma - Southwestern area of Lost Payphor Woods (area with bones and a bloody "Danger!" sign; she spawns early in the game, but she has similar power to Carmilla, Crimson Fox, and Epsilon, so recommend waiting to fight her until all 6 Demonite crystals are destroyed) - Cannot evolve
Sovereign's Shadow (Purple-haired, green-clad demon) - Evolve Evil Illusion - Defeat the Sovereign of Corpses in Castle Heimdall (Boss) - Cannot evolve

I hope you find this helpful!

Ace04

Reputation score
Okay now the Mutant Jelling quest is giving me issues. It keeps running. It hits like a truck too and even if I equip a helper that uses a skill to lower is special gauge, the damage it does and it's healing is ass

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Okay now the Mutant Jelling quest is giving me issues. It keeps running. It hits like a truck too and even if I equip a helper that uses a skill to lower is special gauge, the damage it does and it's healing is ass
You might need to reevaluate your strategy or your build. You can use early girl cards such as the bat girl to blind, try stun locking her, try silencing her, change your skill-set, drink milk to replenish guard count.

When you lose, take a step back and seriously think "Ok, why did I lose?" and then recount everything that happened. Did you miss a lot? raise that dex and/or hit. Did she land all her attacks? Invest in some Agi. Try to think of and use everything the game has to offer to your advantage, and remember...it's ok to grind.

Ace04

Reputation score
Welp got most of the side quest taken care of, but there's the finding the 5 deserters quest. Can seem to find the last guy

Edit: Nvm, found him. His Target highlight was so hard to see over the gold background from kiven tower

Last edited:

zendreon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I know this game is old news and that everyone has their own preferred build but i really wanted to gush about a build I made so here I go. It's a "Super Novice" AGI/STR build. There's no endgame damage skills or SP management. It's all just normal attacks.

Stats: 75 STR, 99 AGI, 21 DEX, 50 LUK
Egg: Intimate Carmilla
Cards: Greater Orc, Nine Tails Cat, Assault Ninja, Will'o
Weapon: Mistilteinn +10
Armor: Pharoah Crown +10

Skills Lines:
-BF Skill 1
-Keen Eye 3, Ogle 1, Darkness Immunity 2, Monster Info 1
-Evasion 3, Steal 3, Panty Steal 1
-Anti-Evil 3, Evil Eradication 3, Heal 1, Light Up 1
-Tounge Training 3, Apperance Training 3
-Penis Training 3, Double Piston 1
-Stamina Training 3, Spirit Training 1, Endure 3, Cowgirl 3, Counter 3, Pinning 3

Perks:
-Panty Breach passive from 50 total DEX (Damage is always available unless heavy armor)
-ED and Card Strip Immunity from G. Orc and Nine-Tails Cards (Attack can't miss or be negated by status)
-4~5 Attacks from 99 AGI and Double Piston
-Petri & Silence from Mistilteinn (high chance from multi-attack, stun locks almost anything and defangs most magic threats)
-3k HP, 49 VIT, 96 EVA (Tanky af)
-5% HP Regen + 10% Life Steal from Carmilla Egg (Heal 150 + ~500 HP each Attacking turn)
-100% Item Drop rate from 50 LUK
-Panty Steal and Light Up for specific foes

Summary:
You can literally spam attack and win any battle. Even against Lisa. You can also safely Panty Steal or Light Up when the opponent is Petrified. In fact, petrification won't wear off until you deal damage, so those foes are stuck until you expose them (you don't need to deal damage to inflict a status ailment). Carmilla also restores SP if you need repeated steal attempts and Pharoah's Crown helps her with that.

Capturing:
My only warning is catching weaker mobs. You should get an Opal (from Mantis or something) and trade it into the Chruch for a weak light attack option. The Training Rod works too but, be aware you will have to replace the Assault Ninja card with a DEX Support card to keep the Panty Breach passive and also reduce damage for weaker mobs.

After posting this, i just encountered the secret boss. Gotta say, oof. Scrap the build, VIT/INT all the way.

Last edited:

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
since the thread for ROBFEOY is locked ill post it here the dev made a new post on 14 and the follower and above only part its free to follow talks about robfeoy and the dev made a bypass for the traps