What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY (RJ168054)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lullalol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFEOY

I'm stuck at the delivery quest in the second town ... where you have 30 seconds to deliver something. I just dont know to whom i should bring it ;/

Couldnt find any answers here yet ...

saber6

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck at the delivery quest in the second town ... where you have 30 seconds to deliver something. I just dont know to whom i should bring it ;/

Couldnt find any answers here yet ...
the girl is in the lower left near the fuck bet, the guy is near to the girl that gives you the quest, and the punk guy is near the entrance

Attachments

saber6

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm tired, I tried several downloads, have all installed rpg makers, and can not play because of this error. Anyone know what to do?
right click on the folder and uncheck only read and hidden

Kradretsamsama

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, i did some personals changes to the BF sounds in robfeoy 1.1 and wanted to share with you.

link:
--Deleted--

If this broke any rules, please tell me and i' ll edit and remove the link.

To "install" just copy and paste the content in Audio/SE, for this, u need a extracted version of the Game.rgss3a, i did it with the "Game Manager" found in this forum.

Edit: Damn, mega just delete my upload :c ... well, if someone want to try it, just pm me.

Last edited:

kuroryuu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't seem to be able to get the "Thanatos" -quest or the "Anniversary Again" -quest to progress.

I also have already defeated the final boss, and I have defeated the GM once, but I didnt know what to answer to her, so I got the sword. :/
Does defeating the GM affect either of there quests progress?

As for the "Thanatos" -quest I have placed the five keys around the glyph at 12th floor of the tower but nothing happens.

Then for the "Anniversary Again" quest, I don't know where to go. I can't properly remember if I found someone at the Lighthalzen HQ to talk about it.
But talking to people there now doesn't seem to do anything.
Also I've tried talking to the "thief chase" -NPC but the same old chase repeats and I do have that enemy in my harem already.

Browsing through this thread has not helped me getting these quests to progress any further.
I wonder if my savegame is fucked beyond repair, or the progress of these quests depend on something utterly ridiculous.

Sorry for the long post, and maybe for it being somewhat hard to read.

Please, I need your help.

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For "Aniversary Again" quest, when you're in cross road, this time run to a guy lie on street.
Speak to him and exhaust all his dialogue.
After this event go to garden in bio lab.

kuroryuu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For "Aniversary Again" quest, when you're in cross road, this time run to a guy lie on street.
Speak to him and exhaust all his dialogue.
After this event go to garden in bio lab.
Thanks a ton that worked.

Still no luck with Thanatos though. Is she supposed to appear when you place the 5 keys around the glyph? For me it did nothing and I cannot get the keys back.
Is she even supposed to appear on the middle of the glyph?

saber6

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can someone suggest me good skills for int/vit build? i'm level 37 and i just change the class into hyper

OP
kh405

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks a ton that worked.

Still no luck with Thanatos though. Is she supposed to appear when you place the 5 keys around the glyph? For me it did nothing and I cannot get the keys back.
Is she even supposed to appear on the middle of the glyph?
you need to place each key first with its corresponding skull (need to search each floor 1 to 5 for and skull on the wall and place the key of the same color) that will give you a cristal of the same color, with those 5 cristals you have to place them into the glyph in the floor 12, same story, each cristal with each color.

Now with this done, go to the roof or last floor (where you fight the final boss) and go to the right, you will see a little hint or spark, walks the invisible path until a stone a search it.

You now will fight Thanatos final form.

Good luck

Last edited:
OP
kh405

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

can someone suggest me good skills for int/vit build? i'm level 37 and i just change the class into hyper
Storm gust (tier 2 skill) and Amplify Magic Power (tier 3 skill, It requires10 jobs level exp)

for storm gust the best its to use Kiel 01 card, so you dont suffer for the cool down time.

Asperio (tier 3) its another good skill for defense, cut 33% of all damage (and its instan cast, that means you dont need to wait another turn), that with energy coat and angelus, you can get a nice defense bonus.

Last edited:

saber6

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Storm gust (tier 2 skill) and Amplify Magic Power (tier 3 skill, It requires10 jobs level exp)

for storm gust the best its to use Kiel 01 card, so you dont suffer for the cool down time.

Asperio (tier 3) its another good skill for defense, cut 33% of all damage (and its instan cast, that means you dont need to wait another turn), that with energy coat and angelus, you can get a nice defense bonus.
thank you :)

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I still can't find a true version of the game, would appreciate it if I could get a hint where to find it.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I still can't find a true version of the game, would appreciate it if I could get a hint where to find it.
Better ask for a pm, the developer must be busy taking down all the links :D

saber6

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i don't know why but i can't get assumptio (tier 3) i already get the necessary skill but nothing

hisokawolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys am stuck at the beginning and i really have no clue what to do,
all i got as item key is condoms i searched all town and talked to everyone but nothing, i saw the guide that says give the condoms to one miner in town, but there is no mine or miners :/ please help this is frustrating

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score

alittle help please~

I am stuck at the main quest chapter 6.

I crafted out all three swords. I still can't seem to enter the Bio-Lab as the two clones are blocking me.

Google translate is really f***ing things up for me, i need someone to translate or explain to me the highlighted one there.

I am most probably stuck at that stage. As for the bottom one, it says something bout 5 red Herbs but i dunno who to give to.

OP
kh405

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

alittle help please~

I am stuck at the main quest chapter 6.

I crafted out all three swords. I still can't seem to enter the Bio-Lab as the two clones are blocking me.

Google translate is really f***ing things up for me, i need someone to translate or explain to me the highlighted one there.

I am most probably stuck at that stage. As for the bottom one, it says something bout 5 red Herbs but i dunno who to give to.
the 3 blades are for another quest (talk to the succubus girl in the president office to get lord of death card), to enter in biolab again you need to advance the story, try to talk with the president again (with at least 25 quest clear). the idea its that you can sneak through a pipe (in lighthalzen slums) to biolab lvl 2

Last edited:
OP
kh405

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i don't know why but i can't get assumptio (tier 3) i already get the necessary skill but nothing
you unlock the tier 3 skills? you need to go again to the ymir heart in the sage castle and you will see some floating pyramids, each one representing a branch for the tier 3 skill.

saber6

Demon Girl
Reputation score

you unlock the tier 3 skills? you need to go again to the ymir heart in the sage castle and you will see some floating pyramids, each one representing a branch for the tier 3 skill.
ah ok thank you i didn't unlock the piramid in the sage castle :D

Status
Not open for further replies.