What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY (RJ168054)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuba12144

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFEOY

LOL this is what i get for translating on a laptop when on vacation >.> My PC is always in Japanese locale. Thanks though know that you have helped in my horrible translation of this game.

Greed153

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

LOL this is what i get for translating on a laptop when on vacation >.> My PC is always in Japanese locale. Thanks though know that you have helped in my horrible translation of this game.
Good luck with translation ! :)

chaos5121

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

From what I played.

ROBF's storyline is translated, only things that aren't is something like half the the game over scenes and around 3 or 4 lines of random NPC chatter at the end of the game.

ROBFS4U is translated enough to get through the game but the majority of the storyline is not and will start switching between English and Japanese often after the Medusa fight.

For ROBFEOY I hope at least for an interface translation, items, stats, skills, quest and so on.
Thankfully I have the translation for ROBF, but dont have the one for ROBFS4U, any suggestions on getting it?

neree

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone could provide a link or a tips to the right rpg decryptor for ROBFEOY since the regular decryptor doesnt work, please, it would be awesome, ty :)

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okey this its extremely wierd request:

the music when you fight the original assasin cat girl (the one from ROBF 1 and added in the last patch, now she its a hotdogging master)

I cant find any source of it, tried using artist/composer name (Otomori sounds/mika alter) but nothing.

the music link its in the text.

Attachments

kenoo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okey this its extremely wierd request:

the music when you fight the original assasin cat girl (the one from ROBF 1 and added in the last patch, now she its a hotdogging master)

I cant find any source of it, tried using artist/composer name (Otomori sounds/mika alter) but nothing.

the music link its in the text.
I found this,

otonomori.info/ bgm_world.html

i was actually also curious, love some of the songs :p

(Whos idea was it you cant post links until you have 15 posts?) ridiculous...

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Still cant get past the riddle at the beginning cause he changed it so you cant press control or past since it skippes to the next question instead.

No way to paste text into the box now.
with the IME you may spell some Kanji, but without further knowledge ist almost impossible to get the right ones.

Just please get me a save right after the damn shit....T_T
I got a complete save but there is only the CG/Event Room but nothing done in the game.
If it was possible i would already dissmantled the shit out of the game...:mad:
Use AutoHotkey to copy and paste the text.
It's a program which detect your configure hotkey and paste the text from AutoHotKey script.

After install program, create text file and rename extension to .ahk
When you right click the file, it should show option to run script.

This is an example AutoHotKey script.
!k::
Send, アルケミス
Return
This script will paste アルケミス if you press alt+k.

For IME, Google translate can give you romanji (English for converting to kanji.).

And here hiragana-romanji chart :

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I found this,

otonomori.info/ bgm_world.html

i was actually also curious, love some of the songs :p

(Whos idea was it you cant post links until you have 15 posts?) ridiculous...
Wow i was not expecting a answer at all, thx you bro :p.

Lurkermin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

]I know I'm probably really really late to the party on this one, but I need a little help.

I'm currently doing the biolab quest and I have no idea where to find the first three numbers of the pass code to open the gate.

I already found the one that says XXX.XXX.XXX.Yon but thats all i've got so far.

I put in my save file just in case.

===

found out what to do. my code is やっつ・酸・ハチ・Yon. if anyone knows what numbers those are, I'd appreciate any help. ​

===

Turned out to be 8384

Attachments

Last edited:

SchlongPool

Reputation score

I'm trying to complete the 黒色の戦乙女 quest.
I know I have to kill the Radgris Ghost (something like that) at Odin Temple 3F and I've done that already.
However, I can't seem to find anyone to turn the quest into.
Most shite google translations have said to report the quest to someone on the east side of Figeru near the docks but no one there has completed the quest.
Did I maybe miss someone? I've defeated the Ghost before and after the part where you do something with the green gem on the statue. Help? :/

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm trying to complete the 黒色の戦乙女 quest.
I know I have to kill the Radgris Ghost (something like that) at Odin Temple 3F and I've done that already.
However, I can't seem to find anyone to turn the quest into.
Most shite google translations have said to report the quest to someone on the east side of Figeru near the docks but no one there has completed the quest.
Did I maybe miss someone? I've defeated the Ghost before and after the part where you do something with the green gem on the statue. Help? :/
I honestly can't recall since it's been a while, but have you tried talking to everyone in that town? If I recall it wasn't that big of a place.

If that is the first quest that asks you to kill a mob like that (there's a later one that asks you to kill an upgraded version), then shouldn't there still be a soldier on the right side of the town near the docks? Edit: Nevermind that's the first one, since you are still only fighting a ghost and not the living version.

If not, try going to the inn or talking to the people near the inn (warning, it's been ages since I've played so I'm going off very vague memories). Worst comes to worse, just 'talk to everyone in town.' That said, the next quest involves talking to a lady near the docks where the soldier used to be, and she would mention that the soldier is in the Inn. I don't know if this would occur before you actually turn in the quest, but see if this solves your problem.

Last edited:

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

===

found out what to do. my code is やっつ・酸・ハチ・Yon. if anyone knows what numbers those are, I'd appreciate any help. ​

===

Turned out to be 8384
It's one of those pronunciation games. Yatsu (8, as in 8 bridges being Yatsuhashi), san (3), hachi (8) and yon (4). The pw is always one of these.

SchlongPool

Reputation score

I'm still unable to turn in that quest, but I've made progress regardless.
I did the thing where the place in Lighthalzen was taken over.
After that, I went to the house in the first.. area of the game? I hope that's descriptive enough.
I turned on a chimney or something, a guy blocking a room ran to tend to it.
Inside a vase in that room, I acquired a password.
Going outside, I remembered there was something on the wall near the house.
I entered the password, the screen shook, and now I'm stuck.
Other than completing quests until something happens, is there something I'm supposed to do now?

Edit: Oh, I forgot to thank Arythazin. I think you may be right about simply needing to get further in the story so that the soldier appears, because there isn't a soldier right now. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reputation score

First, My Deepest Apology for Necroing this Thread. Just want to lay down some Info on the Creator.

After ROBFEOY, He is coming up with a Loli/Shouta Game which is currently on-going now. Unfortunately its not a BF-Game.

However, According to his latest post on his page He place up an Hiring Notice to search for New Artists/illustrators for an H-game. ( Now in Selection Process )

He Said he plans to release another Major game by the end of 2017 which contains Animation Sheets ( Like ROBF ), But it won't be the ROBF series anymore.

I am Praying so hard for him to come up with a new BF Series, Perhaps Pokemon or Fate Series Themes. Hell, i don't mind if its original so long as its uses BF as the battle Format.:cool::cool::cool:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

First, My Deepest Apology for Necroing this Thread. Just want to lay down some Info on the Creator.

After ROBFEOY, He is coming up with a Loli/Shouta Game which is currently on-going now. Unfortunately its not a BF-Game.

However, According to his latest post on his page He place up an Hiring Notice to search for New Artists/illustrators for an H-game. ( Now in Selection Process )

He Said he plans to release another Major game by the end of 2017 which contains Animation Sheets ( Like ROBF ), But it won't be the ROBF series anymore.

I am Praying so hard for him to come up with a new BF Series, Perhaps Pokemon or Fate Series Themes. Hell, i don't mind if its original so long as its uses BF as the battle Format.:cool::cool::cool:
Well he covered almost all the RO universe (at least the important stuff) kinda sad i wanted to see New World stuff from RO

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Not sure how I should feel about this. This could easily be a bad thing since the artist was great. Let's hope for the best.

Bird Brother

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok i'm late for the party, but just a quick tip for anyone that is translating the game.
Everytime you playtest, the MOD.rvdata2 gets corrupted due to a script he uses at the very beginning of the run, this file is also linked to the defeated scenes.
Meaning that if you lose, the game would crash (on a playtest).
The Mod file has the text for the defeated scenes + a few scripts, it behaves like a common event.

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

if you also find a solution for this damn question quiz, i would be amazed.
I am pretty far behind, wanted to wait until it is finished but i didnt see movement anymore... :/

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

if you also find a solution for this damn question quiz, i would be amazed.
I am pretty far behind, wanted to wait until it is finished but i didnt see movement anymore... :/
The translation project on ulmf died a while ago. However it was never mentioned. How do I know this? I pmd some people who were working on this. And from what i get is that ramza is the only one working on it.
Despite that 4-5months ago he sent me a translation of the first 2 hours of the game. Again a big thanks. And the first two Japanese puzzles are properly removed.

I am pretty far behind
Same goes for me. I haven't touched the game since the translated part ended.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well he covered almost all the RO universe (at least the important stuff) kinda sad i wanted to see New World stuff from RO
I still keep my fingers crossed because - like I mentioned 3 pages back (which is half a year ago now - whew, time flies) - there were mentions of and .

Story-wise, it would fit:

Episode 10 - Lighthalzen/Hugel/Abyss Lake/Thanatos Tower
Episode 11 - Arunafeltz
Episode 12 - Satan Morocc (after defeating Thanatos for the first time, you find a note that mentions the battle between Thanatos and Morocc).
Episode 13 - Ash Vacuum.

If nothing else, in terms of staying true to the chronology (and lore, for the most part) of the source material, ROBF series seems [to me] rather well-done. Hence my assumption in the earlier post that, if the author really decided to stop, the decision was forced by another factor (e.g. just burning out, maybe the ROBF trilogy was developed as one game initially, meaning S4U and EOY didn't require as much time for development, unlike a new piece would....or maybe he even started attracting Gravity's attention :D). The part that puts Ymir as "creator of sex battle" is an obstacle, though.

P.s. I'm waiting for Half-Life 3, anyway - might as well add a ROBF sequel to that list :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.